The online racing simulator
Hi Dean ,

u sended me : Just taken a look and it looks like your account has been removed from the control panel.

Let me check over the logs and get back to you within the hour .

promised me a reply mail yesterday about my account on CP that was deleted , woke up this morning no reply at all . how can i been removed from CP ??? strange :/

still NO SERVERS , NO CP LOGIN possible ...

Jeffry
any help ?
i think he might be at work. so, he's unable to read your posts. i'm sure once he sees your posts, he'll give you an answer.
Quote from dadge :i think he might be at work. so, he's unable to read your posts. i'm sure once he sees your posts, he'll give you an answer.

Late shift then i guess

unfortunly our account is removed at CP , Dean would help me out and check logs yesterday evening and would reply me within 1 hour , maybe forgotten , but i received no more respons since then...im not inpatient but i'm hoping to get back online today with our servers .

Jeffry
Quote from franky500 :Sorry Koa, forgot about your servers needing to be moved. Will sort that now.

Any issues with the servers Dean?
Thx Dean

Jeffry
where is franky?

i put a ticket more than a week ago, and i dont receive any response yet

Franky can you pass all my servers to USA, and re-activate the TS3

Kind regards;

H Dean,

we used Racedirector on the servers before the crash We really need it to have a descenst Safety Car procedure.

I've post a ticket about this, but like I'm used to it.. no reaction..

So I con only guess your ticket system is also still down????

I hope you see my cry for help here ..

server : liveforspeed.be..

Good luck !
Quote from hanzime :H Dean,

we used Racedirector on the servers before the crash We really need it to have a descenst Safety Car procedure.

I've post a ticket about this, but like I'm used to it.. no reaction..

So I con only guess your ticket system is also still down????

I hope you see my cry for help here ..

server : liveforspeed.be..

Good luck !

you know your port right? just download the insim to your computer and in the cfg put admin pass IP and insim port
Hey Dean, I sent you a PM a few days ago when you have some time could you reply to them
Cheers Matt
How do you set your server to be used on Demo, and not S2

Changed the config, but didnt work for me
restart the server?
Did that as well.

was thinking i had the wrong track name, demo is limited tracks
AGAIN????

Every time we have an event 500servers are down!!

My cp and ftp services don't recognize my username
Check for demo compatibility in the selected cars, tracks, maxguests and carsmax (I believe the demo limitations car maxguests=15 and carsmax=12).

Not quite sure about the "mode". Demo/S1 users might be able to still connected if the above 4 are set to demo limitations; don't quote me this though...
just went down here was up earlier
hi guys,

@Mustang, Will reply to your PM soon
@Neto_R, Will get to your ticket soon
@Koa, there has been a problem transfering to the US, will PM you shortly.

@Mikjen - For it to be demo you must have it set to BL1 or BL3 Carsmax must be 12 or below, Maxguests must be 15 or below, and cars allowed can only be maximum of XFG+XRG+FBM

@Lysargic. All servers running fine here. The CP was restarted a short while ago, Perhaps you were trying to get in whilst it was restarting. If u do not know your username / pass, I will be happy to forward it on to you.
@Franky: ok, thx

Thx, will check it laters
great dean glad you checked
Quote from franky500 :
@Koa, there has been a problem transfering to the US, will PM you shortly.

Ok, I'll stick around
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Hey Dean, please check PM mate
Thx Dean,

for resolving our ticket about racedirector.

cya all on track guys !
I paid to get hosting through 500servers and my "Webhosting - Basic Hosting" is still pending. I even tryed to login in and it says user name and password not correct. could someone help.
If u PM me your name / E-mail address i'll get a look at it for you.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG