The online racing simulator
http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID ... 15/details.html?kbid=1582

Fully licensed which is reassuring, and half the price of the old illegal Real Book v5, but they've removed about a hundred quality tunes and replaced them with rubbish ones.

Only bought it because it's a standard amongst some guys I'm jamming with but the material is not a patch on the fifth ed.
Quote from -NightFly- :It's not a kitchen thread ladies.

No, but my last purchase was scoff on that plate. So it is relevant. :P
Rear discs and pads for the gulf, £28.50 including delivery, can't be too bad, considering it's genuine bosch pads..
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :No, but my last purchase was scoff on that plate. So it is relevant. :P

I went out and bought chicken and chips to try to compare, but it wasn't as good.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I went out and bought chicken and chips to try to compare, but it wasn't as good.

You can't beat a manfeast unless you throw on more bacon, sausages and eggs.
You know what that Egg needs? Meat and Batter.
Sausagefest
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You can't beat a manfeast unless you throw on more bacon, sausages and eggs.

Coming from a country with a rich sausage culture, and having been to England once, let me assure you, that unless you have those special kind of british taste buds on your tongue, nothing, and I truly mean bold and italic all caps NOTHING, becomes better when you put more of those things that - for some very odd reason - are called "sausage" in great britain on it, in it or next to it.

If the EU would be of any use, it would surely mark british sausages with a "not fit for eating" label, similar to those "smoking can kill" on cigarette packs.
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from ColeusRattus :... those things that - for some very odd reason - are called "sausage" in great britain...

Sausage snob!
Quote from ColeusRattus :Coming from a country with a rich sausage culture, and having been to England once, let me assure you, that unless you have those special kind of british taste buds on your tongue, nothing, and I truly mean bold and italic all caps NOTHING, becomes better when you put more of those things that - for some very odd reason - are called "sausage" in great britain on it, in it or next to it.

If the EU would be of any use, it would surely mark british sausages with a "not fit for eating" label, similar to those "smoking can kill" on cigarette packs.

Lincolnshire sausages son. The shit you get from a super market is just that, shit. Get yourself some Lincolnshire sausage.
Bacon needs more time in the pan, if you grill it you're a woman, FACT.
I think that this thread has been womanized, now stop bitching around kitchen and post your last purchases!

1l of absolut and 0,75l of Baileys coffe irish cream :lovies3d:
Quote from Matrixi :Entered the SSD era with:

Bought that one too, got it in the mail today for 174.99 EUR, couldn't resist...

Cleaning out old system now before reinstalling new system.
Will be the first time to actually try and 'feel' an SSD system...
Quote from NitroNitrous :My favorite keyboard and my favorite mouse, cheers

Yeah, been them alot lately. Very nice. the Mouse is outstanding, and the keyboard is a wonder to game and type on.

GT for PSP sucks IMHO...

It's like running a simulator like LFS on a PSP, except removing online mode.

They made the game like a sim for a handheld console. If there was online mode or you could use a wheel (madness) then it wouldn't seem as bad, but now there's just Licences and a garage. No proper races like in GT4/5

I'm not sure if you can play Ad-Hoc multiplayer though, if you can then you should be able to play online via xLink KAI

Looks comfortable and a nice switch from my Asics GT-21xx that I always buy.

Sennheiser HD380 headphones

Razer Blackwidow mechanical keyboard

Some geek goods
hhhmmmmmm, gadge....

gf passed her driver's test.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG