The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :yep,i just had a costumer with that problem,all 4 discs were on fire !

Mine never got to that sort of heat, but you could tell it was very warm because the front wheels were never wet, the whole area got so hot water would instantly boil off.
I ordered these about 2 weeks ago.

B*tches don't know about my imported biscuits.

When's the next jaffa cake challenge?
I have a store across the street from my work where I can buy them
Sainsbury's be good to yourself Garlic Bread.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I ordered these about 2 weeks ago.

B*tches don't know about my imported biscuits.

When's the next jaffa cake challenge?

u can buy jaffa cakes in stop&shop. there is a polish or wth version of that called delicije
Quote from e2mustang :u can buy jaffa cakes in stop&shop. there is a polish or wth version of that called delicije

The local stop and shop closed, thanks to Walmart.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :The local stop and shop closed, thanks to Walmart.

dayumn ! i actually just came from there and took a pic just for you
Attached images
P190411_20.08.jpg
check to see where they're made. UK chocolate tastes much better than the American stuff.
Portal 2 x 3 copies.
hello
it looks that im the only one with s1! lol

The last one was bought on Steam.

On PS3, which contained a code to download it on steam too. Thanks, Valve!
Quote from e2mustang :dayumn ! i actually just came from there and took a pic just for you

Eww, they are sold in 10s, that means they aren't real Jaffa Cakes.

Quote from dadge :check to see where they're made. UK chocolate tastes much better than the American stuff.

A lot of American "chocolate" isn't chocolate. Hershey don't use Coco Butter which means it is just chocolate flavoured candy.
Quote from ColeusRattus :

I heard that by my friend after I'd bought the Steam version. Could save a little on that
Quote from PoVo :Now go and install Custom Firmware.

That time will come. HBL on the memory stick will do for now
Quote from ColeusRattus :

A friend of mine recently got his whole Steam account suspended, apparently for 'suspicious activity on the Friends network'. He didn't even know they had a Friends Network.

He explained that he hadn't used Steam since Portal came out on the Mac, and asked them to compare the behaviour they were banning him for to his regular behaviour prior to that, to determine whether it was him or not. They told him to stop arguing and that he wasn't getting his account back.

Worst type of DRM in the world - someone hacks your password, you lose all your games, no argument.
Quote from thisnameistaken :A friend of mine recently got his whole Steam account suspended, apparently for 'suspicious activity on the Friends network'. He didn't even know they had a Friends Network.

He explained that he hadn't used Steam since Portal came out on the Mac, and asked them to compare the behaviour they were banning him for to his regular behaviour prior to that, to determine whether it was him or not. They told him to stop arguing and that he wasn't getting his account back.

Worst type of DRM in the world - someone hacks your password, you lose all your games, no argument.

surely he has consumer rights. they can't just tell him to bugger off. after all, he's purchased software off them.
Ok i know im 26 but i love lego ! but only the technic !
i bought 2 sets this week

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG