The online racing simulator
Quote from EliteAti :Getting JOOS - OBJ all the time on open configs. No vobs no nothing extra installed in my LFS.

I wasn't changing the layout, honest guv
OMG mindeliszz read my reply!! My pc gives this framerate too. I had the same failure too. Just turn Super Sample AA to Multi Sample AA, if its set so...

Quote from vistaman :Driver fail. Do you have Super-sample AA on in your control center? Set it to Multi-sample AA.

Joos - Car = Using vob mod of ANY KIND. Install the standard Cars in the veh folder. Else you will just be able to play in Singleplayer.

Edit: Ewps. I think it was OOS-Car not JOOS-Car. But try it anyway ^^
Not sure if this has been posted here before.

After a race at South City I discovered a barrier which became invisible when I got close to it. The collision worked properly though.
Attached images
bug.PNG
Quote from cargame.nl :I ask you. I don't see a problem with your screenshots.

Yeah I don't see the tires but that is because of the angle, I think.

Have you been to an optician lately? Theres no images in the menu background , no car shadows and sky

Quote from Bose321 :Unless you have a 238Hz monitor, nothing.

Otherwise: your PC is just doing all those FPS' for nothing really.

Yes I went to the future and got a monitor that does 238Hz monitor.
Quote from kruuvi :Driving on some ASX combo with LX6, every refuelling the crew refuels 40 litres for some reason.

What have you set for "Fuel to add in pit stop" (Info section in garage). Doing a quick test, it seemed to work as usual.

Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :As title says unable to set qualify in open configurations.

Already reported - and now investigated. It's easy enough to fix this but will require a multiplayer incompatible version. I will do that incompatible version. But it's possible I may first release a fully compatible one with various compatible fixes, so you have those already when I start to work on any incompatible features and fixes.

Quote from dumbass0 :Not sure if this has been posted here before.

After a race at South City I discovered a barrier which became invisible when I got close to it. The collision worked properly though.

Which configuration were you on? If that was a barrier that is there as part of a standard configuration, it may be a flaw in the "optimiser" which is the thing that works out what you can or can't see from any location, but is not always 100% accurate.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just noticed one thing,don't know is this known - I have 3 lfs.exe now in my lfs folder (Z30,Z28 and Z28 gt0 modified from MoE),after downloading this testpatch,of course unlocked it. Now I wanted to make a hotlap (which of course is not possible to upload when made with testpatch),so I opened Z28,but it's locked (demo) and so is gt0 version,when I unlock it - then the new Z30 gets locked. Basically I cannot have 2 different versions unlocked in one folder (never tried seperate folders). Is possible to solve this somehow?

:juggle: Nobody answered - so still only solution is to install another LFS in other folder?
Quote from Scawen :when I start to work on any incompatible features and fixes.

Incompatible features like tyre physics, Rockingham, Scirocco and rally pack? Ok, ok, I know the answer :P
Well I am very happy with this TP but its not the best.....And as another user said it's a TEST patch and I will stay in Z28 and waiting for next update with the fixes of the new bugs....

Thanks SCAVIER
Really love this test patch Scawen, thankyou so much

Was racing the other night though and noticed that on bl2, between turns 1 and 2, the base to the sign board can make you go flying if you crash into it. Not sure if anyone else has let you know, but thought Id bring it up
Quote from anttt69 :Hey Scawen can we drop the number plates off the GT cars, it makes them look silly.

Silly ?
Many racing cars have those plates for team name or sponsor logo.
Little example
#362 - msk
Quote from Eclipsed ::juggle: Nobody answered - so still only solution is to install another LFS in other folder?

You don't have to make 3 separate copies of whole lfs folder. You just need to make separate copies of /data/misc/ folder for each unlocked version, like misc z28, misc z30, misc moe. If you want to play z28 simply copy contents of misc z28 to normal misc folder. If you want to play z30 - copy misc z30 to misc folder. It works very good for me.
Quote from Squelch :PS. Will swapping the exe to make comparisons be a good idea? I noticed there was some other content in the patch too. Will Z28 have problems here, or is separate install recommended?

Quote from Eclipsed :Just noticed one thing,don't know is this known - I have 3 lfs.exe now in my lfs folder (Z30,Z28 and Z28 gt0 modified from MoE),after downloading this testpatch,of course unlocked it. Now I wanted to make a hotlap (which of course is not possible to upload when made with testpatch),so I opened Z28,but it's locked (demo) and so is gt0 version,when I unlock it - then the new Z30 gets locked. Basically I cannot have 2 different versions unlocked in one folder (never tried seperate folders). Is possible to solve this somehow?

Quote from msk :You don't have to make 3 separate copies of whole lfs folder. You just need to make separate copies of /data/misc/ folder for each unlocked version, like misc z28, misc z30, misc moe. If you want to play z28 simply copy contents of misc z28 to normal misc folder. If you want to play z30 - copy misc z30 to misc folder. It works very good for me.

Thank you
Quote from TypeRacing :Silly ?
Many racing cars have those plates for team name or sponsor logo.
Little example

Yes. And that looks silly !
Bonjours,

Voila I have to install(settle) z30 but when I wants to select a put circuit blackwood apartment puts his(her,its) me no circuit...

I would like that you help me to test circuit thank you in advance
In the track selection screen, press CTRL (control key) and you will see X or Y buttons.

The X or Y buttons will select an open configuration.
nicley read Scawen. i thought it was yoda posting hehehe.
I know who(which) needs to rest(support) on x or, but when I puts OK, he(she,it) puts no circuit.... No track
Quote from pro441 :I know who(which) needs to rest(support) on x or, but when I puts OK, he(she,it) puts no circuit.... No track

A l'écran de sélection de circuit, reste appuyé sur control et là tu verras "X" et "Y" apparaitre dans la liste de choix. Reste appuyé et clique dessus
Quote from Keling :Yes. And that looks silly !

Already suggested by me, GTR cars dont have plate, Look at the LMP or BTCC or GTL etc etc etc, they dont have plates...
But that (GTR number plates) is totally off topic for this patch.

I'm not doing any unrelated requests, I'm just trying to get this patch finished, so I can carry on with the tyre physics.
Quote from Scawen :But that (GTR number plates) is totally off topic for this patch.

I'm not doing any unrelated requests, I'm just trying to get this patch finished, so I can carry on with the tyre physics.

I have no more intelligent words about the patch z30, but there is a patch to the next idea. All of the organizers of this was when, after the qualification is given a break and after the break, the organizer asks - "All ready?" To which he answer - "Yes." And the organizer gives a good start. And the most annoying pair of people not on the grid because they were in the audience or in the pits and they are late to start. I propose a list of pilots (N + N) to create nicknames pilots column which will contain the following letters: s - spectator, b - boxes, t - trace. Thus, the organizer will be clear who is ready and who is not.
Quote from markantonio :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o4ug81vrRA

by FL2

Do you read or you just post becuase you want?

The HOLES in the WALLTRACK was already reported several times...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG