The online racing simulator
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Are you holding down 'ctrl' at the track selection screen? Open tracks aren't visible by default.

As simple as that. Thank you very much.
Scawen another thing.

I tried to join a Z28 drifting server, with Z30. And I got an OOS - MPSYS

And I don't have any modifications apart from textures.
Scawen, in the new Ctl+U veiw, when I attempt to place one object next to another, The object tries to sort of "Snap position" , like, it sort of moves itself as i'm moving it.. Is there a way of turning this off?
Suggestion:

the extra straight on FE and the short part of the straight next to the chicane on BL1 are very bumpy. it would be nice if they were even, so you can go full throttle over there, without flying high.

Anything else has already been mentioned, like missing walls. Still mad there's actually a complete track available on south city (hidden) but you cant drive there. some walls could be removed in the highway/hairpin section, as you can add nice left/right turns there aswell.
Damn thats the third time I've read that Phil :doh:

Masterspammer
yeah sorry, i was looking for my posts i made yesterday, but searched in the wrong forum

btw, some people kept asking why i would do that. simple answer, if you go full throttle there, especially in fern bay, you heavily destroy the suspenions, i wonder if people already noticed that, if so, i also wonder why they keep asking why i would make those straights more even.
Just a question about the F9 menu (since it looks odd): did you show a part of the rim in this update? Cause all the tires look a bit higher-profiled.
In my opinion it awesome :P. Furthermore, can You at least understand that SUCH updates will need the restart of saved hot laps/reconrds on LFS WORLD! So significant changes like that will have to wait until physics update(propably). Although I'm really curious what's Eric doing. I mean seriously, interior updates? Where are they?
Great thx ... Gods
Hi all,
I ahve got massive Problems with z30. I took the zip patch. I installed all like it has to be. When i start the game then at the bottom is written only 0.5Z ?!
And i cannot choose the open config of the tracks
Pls someone help me
Quote from reason0809 :if you go full throttle there, you heavily destroy the suspenions

The easiest solution to this is rather obvious, and it's not flattening of the track.

Car damage can occur from even smaller bumps, that were intentionally designed to be a part of the track. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_J1Kn_Lio4
Ok i found the mistake
Quote from reason0809 :
btw, some people kept asking why i would do that. simple answer, if you go full throttle there, especially in fern bay, you heavily destroy the suspenions, i wonder if people already noticed that, if so, i also wonder why they keep asking why i would make those straights more even.

and a lot of people kept saying that the bumps are cool , can make the races more funny
Quote from KassadGLA :and a lot of people kept saying that the bumps are cool , can make the races more funny

ehm, i dont think its funny to have a broken suspension after 3 laps driving the new straight in FE
scawen what about those with ball mouses and not scroll , we cant zoom out in layout edit mode
Quote from tommer :Scawen, in the new Ctl+U veiw, when I attempt to place one object next to another, The object tries to sort of "Snap position" , like, it sort of moves itself as i'm moving it.. Is there a way of turning this off?

I think that is the "granularity" of the object positioning. They can only be positioned with an accuracy of 1/16 of a metre (6 cm). But that is not new, it's a limitation that helps the autocross data to be as small as possible (because autocross object positions use only 2 bytes each for X and Y instead of the full 4 bytes - important because that data is sent to guests as they join a host).
Quote from Bmxtwins :scawen what about those with ball mouses and not scroll , we cant zoom out in layout edit mode

You can however change the FOV with 4/5/6/7, and change height with control + up/down.

As for F9 Spicey, it's been antialiased.
Nice patch! But, anyway, we won't forget about S3 and VWS.
Quote from boothy :As for F9 Spicey, it's been antialiased.

OMG tnx. I didn't realize that AA (which I've read in the list of fixes) affects the height of the tire profile! But since you didn't bother to even read my question, tnx for nothing.
Quote from reason0809 :ehm, i dont think its funny to have a broken suspension after 3 laps driving the new straight in FE

Simply ease off the gas.
Quote from vourliotis :What will happened when finished Z30 patch comes?
Will it be compatible with hotlaps or we 'll need to have a Z28 for uploading hotlaps?

Quote from [Audi TT] :z28

That's no good
I don't want to have 2 versions or stop doing hotlaps
can someone tell me why i dont have open configs? D:
Quote from vourliotis :That's no good
I don't want to have 2 versions or stop doing hotlaps

It's not hard to have two LFS.exe imo... plus Z30 is a test patch so It's not unusual that not everything works with it
Quote from Prodeje :can someone tell me why i dont have open configs? D:

Press, and HOLD CTRL when selecting the tracks.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG