The online racing simulator
Trolling is so fun though! You get so many retards that think you're "vry srs" about what you say, and it just draws the masses in!

Did you get a Sandy-Bridge one, or is it an older i5 based Macbook Pro?
don't forget to add the trolls who are trolling you so that you can troll them back. cue "circle of life"
Do not get..
so you bought a house that has 3 floors, and you can only gain access to the first floor because the stairs are messed up and there are no leading stairs to 3rd floor? with only one door and the roof made out of bubblegum?
I think he sold his computer
Infact it is 2 story house if it's in GB :P
He bought a toy house to play with his dolls in.

Mine blew up in spectacular fashion last night.
I typed house into google because I didn't want to post my real house in case ellis/spazz/deko come and see me when I'm asleep :sadbanana
And you couldn't find a wierder looking house on Google?

wow... how come I didn't see any houses like that when I was at Britain...

I'll make sure I won't be coming in the next 30 years... It's creepy
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Did you get a Sandy-Bridge one, or is it an older i5 based Macbook Pro?

It's a 15.4" with a 2.53Ghz i5 chip in it, 8Gb, 320Gb. Should be ideal for me. I'm still not enough of a sucker to buy the latest Macbook, but I'm happy to take advantage of the fanboys who sell their computers because they're nearly a year old. :rolleyes:
yeah, I'm tempted to get this years, but ultimately i think I'm gonna wait til next years refresh. It's hard as the one I have is fast, but the Sandy Bridge ones are nearly twice as fast as my i7, which is ****ing mental.

I always missed out on Assassins creed, and that alone is IMHO worth the 13 Euros.
Call of Juarez and Far Cry are both solid shooters I did enjoy plaing at a friends but never got to buy them.
Only "downside" is R6 Vegas 2. It's the only game in the mix I actually never played, because R6: Vegas was so bad already.

But hey, 13 bucks for 1 great, two good and one bad game? I'm in!
Quote from ColeusRattus :

I always missed out on Assassins creed, and that alone is IMHO worth the 13 Euros.
Call of Juarez and Far Cry are both solid shooters I did enjoy plaing at a friends but never got to buy them.
Only "downside" is R6 Vegas 2. It's the only game in the mix I actually never played, because R6: Vegas was so bad already.

the RS Vegas games excelled in the terrorist hunt (MP) maps. ATC still play Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 (with the map pack). sometimes the firefights are really intense. the AI's converge on your position so at times it feels like you're pinned down.
Quote from ColeusRattus :

vegas 2 is epic game as co op
Nope. Vegas is shit, it has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. TH both in Sp and MP sucks, the gameplay is shitty.

But to make it more clear: r6 was my favourite game series up to Ravenshield. after that, it got downhill and is a shadow of it's former self.
well, everyone to their own I guess. I like it, can't see anything being wrong with it. Except the movement seems to be a little crappy after playing cs kind of games.

Not sure about the model but the look is similiar:

Not for myself ofcourse...
haha nightfly
women shopping, you payin
eh

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG