The online racing simulator
Finally got some cash so I could buy my new Dell 30".

Why does it look like it's 24" at best..
Meh, Dell changed the stand on their 30 inch I see (looking at that pic and the website), looks nothing like mine (got it in 2008).

Doesn't even look like it is adjustable anymore.

Still would take it over anything else. 2560x1600 FTW!

Postman brought it today...

World's smallest collective pitch & flybarless heli !!! (45.5g) I am so excited while waiting for the batteries to charge...
i have a heli similiar to that.frikkin baerly goes up 2 meters,and battery last 6 minutes,from that after 3 mins it gets up to 1.5 m max.lol. pos..
Quote from rediske :World's smallest collective pitch & flybarless heli !!! (45.5g) I am so excited while waiting for the batteries to charge...

is it a mems flybarless system? judging by my experience with piezo tail gyros i wouldnt even want to imagine what a flybarless piezo gyro would feel like
Pimpin yo!

Total = £5. Bargain!
Quote from PMD9409 :Meh, Dell changed the stand on their 30 inch I see (looking at that pic and the website), looks nothing like mine (got it in 2008).

Doesn't even look like it is adjustable anymore.

Maybe you can't see the stand because it's hidden behind the monitor. I's still adjustable, at least in height, tilt and angle.

Quote from PMD9409 :Still would take it over anything else. 2560x1600 FTW!

+1

I paid about 1250 euros for it, and well worth the money so far. I'm not sure if my wallet liked it though.
Yeah mine has a silver stand that goes down into two feet. Looking at comparison pics though it seems to be the same adjustments.

Rail ticket to Keighley to go record people for our next EP. If I'd had a number I would've called SamH and made him go to the pub with me today, perfect pub weather, but I didn't have a number so I didn't call SamH. Bum bags.

New toy to try and remove some of the blood and shit from my vehicles. Plus it will get some of the oil off the concreted big after my drain pan sprang a leak.

Bought it for the dust around computer and stuff.. but i'm now hearing stories that it's only for the crumbles on the desk, pretty bummed now, who needs a machine for desk crumbles..
Quote from Boris Lozac :who needs a machine for desk crumbles..

Crazy women who are obsessed with cleaning after their men when they eat a sandwich...
lol No seriously, does anyone have one of these things and can i use it for dust?
it's just a regular handheld vacume cleaner? they are fine for dust i think
Quote from skolekaj :it's just a regular handheld vacume cleaner? they are fine for dust i think

Well yeah, wireless, the size of a bigger hair drier.. there isn't a picture of bread anywhere on the box just that one guy told me that they are not for the dust..
i have a wireless vacuum cleaner and it does fine
go home dadge! but a bit right because mine is really old and does not keep battery very well
Quote from skolekaj :go home dadge! but a bit right because mine is really old and does not keep battery very well

So your vacuum does not suck so good anymore?
Quote from skolekaj :go home dadge! but a bit right because mine is really old and does not keep battery very well

and i was home when i posted my comment. i'm still home now.
for god sake! nightfly wanna borrow?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG