The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
... Bad Company 1 and 2 have both had SP campaigns (Perhaps you were too busy cleaning pans to notice teh Battlefield part of the title?).

Frostbite works quite well for what it is though, I still need my 20 demolish kills in BC2 though.
Quote from DevilDare :Hell to the yes!

64 online? Sounds fecking awesome!

Sounds like a campfest.

FPS games don't work, a 64 player map needs to be huge. WWIIOL is a game that 300 players can fill easily, look how huge THAT map is. Trust me, 64 man servers will be a rape fest.
Quote from BlueFlame :Sounds like a campfest.

FPS games don't work, a 64 player map needs to be huge. WWIIOL is a game that 300 players can fill easily, look how huge THAT map is. Trust me, 64 man servers will be a rape fest.

What the hell? This aint CoD with tiny ass maps.

Battlefield maps are absolutely huge. Even in BC2. They actually feel like real battlegrounds...

BF2 did just fine with 64 players, and I dont remember any mass camping either. That is probably because all the tards stick with CoD and their 1 building maps.

Dont even see how CoD is a "war" game. Its feels more like a SWAT game to me where you just rush the opposition on a tiny map. Battlefield on the other hand... Thats where its at.
Quote from DevilDare :BF2 did just fine and I dont remember any mass camping. That is because all the tards play CoD...

Slight edit, but QFT.
Quote from DevilDare :What the hell? This aint CoD with tiny ass maps.

Battlefield maps are absolutely huge. Even in BC2. They actually feel like real battlegrounds...

BF2 did just fine with 64 players, and I dont remember any mass camping either. That is probably because all the tards stick with CoD and their 1 building maps.

Dont even see how CoD is a "war" game. Its feels more like a SWAT game to me where you just rush the opposition on a tiny map. Battlefield on the other hand... Thats where its at.

They don't feel like real battlegrounds, you don't have fields upon fields, and there is always something to hide behind, or some big object, like a train or an oil depot.
Yeah and your point is?

Since when are objects a bad thing? Do you just wan a plain desert or something?
Yes. Sniping people that are in cover is too hard. I want them in the open!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Bad Company 1 and 2 have both had SP campaigns (Perhaps you were too busy cleaning pans to notice teh Battlefield part of the title?).

Frostbite works quite well for what it is though, I still need my 20 demolish kills in BC2 though.

Battlefield 1942 / Battlefield Vietnam / Battlefield 2 / Battlefield 2142

DON'T have simgle player campaing

Battlefield BAD company 1 and 2 just hold the Battlefield name for the franchise, but there is no relation withing battlefield 1942/vietnam/2/2142 and Battlefield Bad company
Finally a chance to use my time machine!
Quote from Inouva :Battlefield 1942 / Battlefield Vietnam / Battlefield 2 / Battlefield 2142

DON'T have simgle player campaing

Battlefield BAD company 1 and 2 just hold the Battlefield name for the franchise, but there is no relation withing battlefield 1942/vietnam/2/2142 and Battlefield Bad company

Meh, I embrace a decent Singleplayer story. Mostly as I can't stand buying games for MP only, hence why after 3 weeks, Halo Reach is now sitting around while I play GT5 or RUSE.
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah and your point is?

Since when are objects a bad thing? Do you just wan a plain desert or something?

A real battlefield is on open ground, most big battles in history didn't happen with a field objective in sight.
Quote from BlueFlame :A real battlefield is on open ground, most big battles in history didn't happen with a field objective in sight.

/facepalm
As exhibited again. BlueFlame proves that he should not be left in a house alone, around sharp objects or near harsh chemicals.
Dustin you make me chuckle! Keep going.
Why, because I speak the truth? Besides, 64 man servers are laggy as hell, doesn't matter how you look at it, 64 man server is a bad idea, the BF2 maps were shit, because you couldn't have a decent game, there was either too many players or too few.
Maps were great.
You haven't even played the game yet so STFU.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why, because I speak the truth? Besides, 64 man servers are laggy as hell, doesn't matter how you look at it, 64 man server is a bad idea, the BF2 maps were shit, because you couldn't have a decent game, there was either too many players or too few.

I think you're wrong. When I have had relatively lag-free games in a 256 player server playing MAG. Not to mention it was always fun with that many players too.
Really nice model animation, same tech they use for FIFA.

Quote from BlueFlame :Why, because I speak the truth? Besides, 64 man servers are laggy as hell, doesn't matter how you look at it, 64 man server is a bad idea, the BF2 maps were shit, because you couldn't have a decent game, there was either too many players or too few.

What the feck am I reading.

Have you actually played BF2 before?
CoD - Maps you can do a complete lap around in 45 seconds to a minute, covered with campers with claymores in the corner of a room crouched on top of a table. Lets also not forgot the newest CoD's with the horrendous P2P servers. Couple that with some magical powers (perks) and rewards (killstreaks).

BF - Hosted servers, much larger maps that take multiple minutes to get around, and vehicles.

Quality > Quantity
Not interested in these SP videos. Bring on some MP action!
i bought bad company 2 recently,coz every 1 was like omg so good. man.. what a piece of shit that is... i played like an hour,deleted right away. but i need bf3 for sure.(i played hundreds of hours with bf2 online btw.good times) now i just moh 2010 for eva !
it's up to taste, i found moh for example boring and dull as hell for some reason.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG