The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
nice :P
that is no car...

It's a snow plough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
Wait a minute.. What IS that thing on the front? Makes it easier to remove the snow on your local roads?

Splitter.
Front downforce on your slow street car. Great. It seems the main purpose is still to remove snow.
Quote from RasmusL :Front downforce on your slow street car. Great. It seems the main purpose is still to remove snow.

...or, alternatively, it just looks good. What's wrong with that?
Quote from Jakg :...or, alternatively, it just looks good. What's wrong with that?

haven't you recognized that yet? at this forum, for some users, every single smallest thing which is added on your car and does not affect performance to be better, is a rice
Quote from Agniz :haven't you recognized that yet? at this forum, for some users, every single smallest thing which is added on your car and does not affect better performance is a rice

I've noticed that way too much.
Quote from Agniz :haven't you recognized that yet? at this forum, for some users, every single smallest thing which is added on your car and does not affect performance to be better, is a rice

You dont have to take "rice" as an insult, you know...

My car back when I bought it. 1.7 CDTi Corsa D
Attached images
35687_401928844581_775584581_4332368_6669254_n.jpg
what's that on your face? it looks like you dipped your head in Vaseline and went down on Susan Boyle!

Frankie Boyle quotes rock!
Went for a few months without shaving, lost my shaver and couldn't be bothered buying a new one
it's ok. most of us have our winter coats on now.

FYI, Aviators + ginger beard = added to some kind of list ;p lmao.
Quote from RasmusL :Front downforce on your slow street car.

The laws of physics don't toggle on / off at certain speeds, they're permanently on. That spoiler is effective, whether the effect is desirable or not is a different question.
Quote from RasmusL :Front downforce on your slow street car. Great. It seems the main purpose is still to remove snow.

The main purpose was to de-gay the front of the car (subjective) However, the 150kg of downforce it creates at 60mph was quite the bonus!

^ Yeeaaahhh baby!
Quote from Leifde :
My car back when I bought it. 1.7 CDTi Corsa D

And I'd like to add it's bloody quick as well! Looking smexy there Danner.

And since Dan (thebangerboy) mentioned it, every time Dodge posts anything I end up reading it like Frankie Boyle and pissing myself.
Omfg, what a bunch of ****ing whiner over here.. Alteast that splitter looks way better then the std bumper alone.

Anywaaaaay

Winter is here, car will not be driven untill it's ready.
Will look like this when it's finished

Doing LOTS of weight reduction atm. All the sound deadening, striping down the wiringloom till there's only the needed things left. Removing all glass and replacing it by lexan windows (except frontscreen). Cutting everything out of the doors.
And just for now trying to squueze some horses out of the engine.
Quote from doyal :However, the 150kg of downforce it creates at 60mph was quite the bonus!

and how exactly are 150kg of downforce (i rather doubt its anywhere near as much) on the front going to help in an rwd that hasnt had any df added to the rear?
Quote from Shotglass :and how exactly are 150kg of downforce (i rather doubt its anywhere near as much) on the front going to help in an rwd that hasnt had any df added to the rear?

Psst, I was joking ... It's actually 170kg.
I do hope you're taking quite a royal piss on me, 170 kg of downforce is over 1600 N. At 60 mph, that's more than an F1 front wing will generate at the same speed. If I were you, I'd show that design to race car engineers, I bet they will be amazed. That thing generates more drag than downforce, have fun with your slower car using more fuel.
Quote from RasmusL :I do hope you're taking quite a royal piss on me

He is. why so serious?
I admit the front skirt looks good, but there no point going around saying you have it on for aerodynamic reasons when it's just bullshit, you got it there cos it looks cool, but I agree with previous posts, if you post anything on here that is purely cosmetic, but forum goes mental saying it should be left alone as it was when it came from the factory.
Fine, it's for looks, I'm happy
i like it guys. calm down, it is his car

but what does it actually put out for downforce? anything significant?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG