The online racing simulator
I did my Veyron in the darker matt green, it looked really sweet.
My new purchase..

Fugly front end.

:rally_dri
Quote from BlueFlame :Fugly front end.

It's fugly outright. One of those cars I won't buy because it is destined to be a reward at some point.
Quote from jibber :PS3 is dead. Was level 22 (B-Spec level 10), had most of the licenses and special events gold, money, cars... gonna have to start over, brb!!!

Bought a new one. The old one was still running, but refused to read any discs. Found out there was a data transfer option in the menu, copied everything to the new one... works fine again!
TRADE OFFER:

WANTED: To borrow a Formula GT for two race series only, not for keeps.

Can lend my minolta/toyota 7/DTM 190E in the meantime for exchange.
Quote from JJ72 :TRADE OFFER:

We should somehow get a "pool" together to buy this car and share it round.
Quote from jibber :Bought a new one. The old one was still running, but refused to read any discs. Found out there was a data transfer option in the menu, copied everything to the new one... works fine again!

You didn't really need to buy a new one - I bought a broken fat PS3 from ebay for £60 - not reading disks. All it needs is a new blu-ray laser which cost around £40, then you pull it apart using youtube tutorials and fix it yourself. Much cheaper!
Quote from mr_x :You didn't really need to buy a new one - I bought a broken fat PS3 from ebay for £60 - not reading disks. All it needs is a new blu-ray laser which cost around £40, then you pull it apart using youtube tutorials and fix it yourself. Much cheaper!

I still have warranty on the old one. I'll get it fixed and sell it online.
Quote from JJ72 :TRADE OFFER:

You're gonna kill me.
Last night i managed to get to the 4mil mark. So i went and bought the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. Once done i take a gander into the used car dealership and i seen the Formula GT for the second time in 3 days and i was also only 800,000cr off.
Double post.
My Peugeot and a bird.
Attached images
San Galgano Abbey_2.jpg
San Galgano Abbey_1.jpg
San Galgano Abbey.jpg
Quote from CoolColJ :You can stream music to the PS3, if that's what your asking?

Windows media player can do it from Windows to the PS3. You just browse you music library via remote and stream it

yeah, thats what I meant. I have like 100GB music on a small server, wouldn't want to copy that to the PS3. And most of it is in mp4 or flac, and afaik the PS3 (or GT5) can't open those.

Can GT5 acces that stream?
Quote from ACCAkut :yeah, thats what I meant. I have like 100GB music on a small server, wouldn't want to copy that to the PS3. And most of it is in mp4 or flac, and afaik the PS3 (or GT5) can't open those.

Can GT5 acces that stream?

Don't think GT5, can only music on your HD, and only for race music.
So, what cars do you people found the best in the game, meaning that it feels like they haven't rushed them physics wise... I'm interested in Premium cars only.
Quote from Boris Lozac :So, what cars do you people found the best in the game, meaning that it feels like they haven't rushed them physics wise... I'm interested in Premium cars only.

...rushed physics wise? They just put the data for all the cars into their physics engine... you don't really believe they fine tuned them, do you?

It just happens to work better with some of the cars...

Cars i've tried so far that are fun to drive:

- RX-7 (all of them, including the tuned ones)
- S2000
- SLS
- Amuse S2000
- Ferrari F40
- Ferrari... umm... that semi-old one, don't remember the name...

Many more i guess, but that's the ones i've "tested" so far.
Quote from jibber :...rushed physics wise? They just put the data for all the cars into their physics engine... you don't really believe they fine tuned them, do you?

It just happens to work better with some of the cars...

I don't know how they do it.. but some of them feel redicolous, not any better then the new Hot Pursuit honestly.. while others feel great, that's what i meant
Quote from jibber :ferrari... Umm... That semi-old one, don't remember the name...

512bb?
Oh my god, this game keeps on reminding me why i'm avoiding it's 'career' mode.. That night race with Murcielago in Grand Tour Special event.. jeeez, i had to restart it couple of times because i couldn't freakin see where i was going.. and the handling, oh my god the handling.. finally i couldn't be bothered to do it again and went with the bronze.
Managed to grab a copy on Friday not hooked it up to the net yet can anyone tell me the updates so far and what they do for the game?
Quote from Billeh :Managed to grab a copy on Friday not hooked it up to the net yet can anyone tell me the updates so far and what they do for the game?

The latest one fixed some online things, like only the host can start the race etc.. maybe some other things, but you should definately install them.
Just online fixes, if you are playing offline, they won't affect you.
Thanks for the fast replys guys .

Will be going online sometime soon just using my brothers ps3 and forgot to setup account for me and now i am up to lvl 12 and cant be arsed doing it all again lol
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Jeff Gordon drifting? Well he might only drift left
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG