The online racing simulator
Quote from Takumi_lfs :What is "premium"? How to get my hands on those cars?

Those are the cars in Dealerships, the new cars. They are done from scratch and have cockpit view.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Those are the cars in Dealerships, the new cars. They are done from scratch and have cockpit view.

Not all cars have cockpits!?
Quote from brandons48 :See! Learn to use photomode, and even the standard cars look good.

Oh....you mean artifically stage shots to look good?, more commonly know as bullshots

Don't get me wrong, as I have said over and over, when it looks good, it looks better than anything else, some of the photo travel shots I have seen are jaw dropping, but you shouldn't have to stage shots to make them look good, they should look good without that effort.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That is corectemundo.

What the ****? Why bother to make a cockpitview then.. Does it have the GT4 gay feeling when making a burnout like it doesn't move.. Can't able to do 360/donut cause the wheels spins and have no traction at all, 0% traction and just stays where it is.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :What the ****? Why bother to make a cockpitview then.. Does it have the GT4 gay feeling when making a burnout like it doesn't move.. Can't able to do 360/donut cause the wheels spins and have no traction at all, 0% traction and just stays where it is.

U can do burnouts and donuts easy peasy.
Had some fun today. Here is my F430 and 135i
Attached images
Ahrweiler - Stadsplein.jpg
Luzern (kapelbrug).jpg
Nürburgring GP_F.jpg
B-spec. The ai are retarded... I mean, it says low mental strength means a mistake will be made, but just gunning it before the apex of a hairpin and hitting a wall and then doing donuts in reverse whilst taking everyone else out isn't 'a mistake' it's just bad ai. Terrible, so frustrating to do a b-spec race, i end up screaming at my TV cos my ai drivers don't overtake and when they do it's always round teh outside and they run out of road because they just keep their foot in it.

Worst thing about GT5 so far imo.

The only 'mistakes' a driver makes as a rookie or even a pro, are outbraking themselves, going for an opportunity that was never there, and maybe just a spin out of a hairpin or something. But the 'mistakes' teh ai drivers make aren't like a human mistake, they make it the same time every lap on the same corners.
so do you have to press triangle to enable the g25 clutch?

or is it on when you set the clutch to the pedal, or what? :scared:
Quote from logitekg25 :so do you have to press triangle to enable the g25 clutch?

or is it on when you set the clutch to the pedal, or what? :scared:

You just have to press the clutch.
one of the fanatec vs. g25 arguements said you have to press triangle to enable the clutch
Quote from logitekg25 :one of the fanatec vs. g25 arguements said you have to press triangle to enable the clutch

I think that's someone talking about using a pad, if you tap triangle to get it into reverse when driving forward it sometimes acts like neutral. Maybe that's what they were saying.
not sure, and frankly dont really care anymore, as long as it works
Handbrake also initiated clutch in GT4... Could it be possible that GT5 also has that?
Quote from brandons48 :BTW - Does anyone else have the caterham fireblade yet? OH. MY. GOD.

Mine weighs around 350kg and has a supercharger.. and it's orange. You can guess how much fun it is.

Did that in GT4 - fully modded with slicks and everthing. IIRC was not that much slower than a fully specced Minolta around Citti di Aria
My older pedals don't work with my DFGT such a shame now I actually have to wait for the mail from loghitech. So I can get the requirements to get a new DFGT from them.

Why does it take a freaking day to send me an E mail?
Sometimes you get busy.. I know this!
Anyone with facebook want to score a Chromeline XJ13?
Play the app, and do 4 grudges, and you'll get a download code for it
EU version only though
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135391
It's buggy but it worked, just play it 4 times as explained and then refresh after each time it freezes then go to profile and codes are on the right

Chrisuu01 - enable your created track for sharing with friends, otherwise I can't download it

Quote from BlueFlame :B-spec. The ai are retarded... I mean, it says low mental strength means a mistake will be made, but just gunning it before the apex of a hairpin and hitting a wall and then doing donuts in reverse whilst taking everyone else out isn't 'a mistake' it's just bad ai. Terrible, so frustrating to do a b-spec race, i end up screaming at my TV cos my ai drivers don't overtake and when they do it's always round teh outside and they run out of road because they just keep their foot in it.

Worst thing about GT5 so far imo.

The only 'mistakes' a driver makes as a rookie or even a pro, are outbraking themselves, going for an opportunity that was never there, and maybe just a spin out of a hairpin or something. But the 'mistakes' teh ai drivers make aren't like a human mistake, they make it the same time every lap on the same corners.

Your just a bad manager
When he gets hot, he'll be running faster but be a lot more mistake prone, until he gets to certain level then the other stats start to matter more

Quote from jibber :It feels very similar to Prologue in terms of physics. A little more smooth and not as nervous anymore, but there's smiliratities no doubt. It's like they went from Prologue to TT demo and back.

Yeah that greatly dissappointed me
I wanted TT with better model.... The TT had better feeling nuances
Um, not sure if it's a bug, a corrupt save, or just the difficulty suddenly ramping up?

I'm on level 15, and need ~20k points to reach level 16. But I'm sure my points went to 0, and it's taking an age to get to 16. All the previous levels took a few licence tests to reach, but this one is taking several whole licence sections.

I can't remember, but when you level up, do the points reset to zero, or do they stay at the level you reached???
Definitely took me a long time to level to 20. Challenges are the best/easiest way to level I've found. Especially when you can gold the AMG ones
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Handbrake also initiated clutch in GT4... Could it be possible that GT5 also has that?

It doesn't/ didn't if the car was FWD.
Quote from CoolColJ :

Your just a bad manager
When he gets hot, he'll be running faster but be a lot more mistake prone, until he gets to certain level then the other stats start to matter more

Yes, but the 'mistakes' the ai makes are just ramming into walls when it can be avoided, not outbraking or contact with other cars. It has nothing to do with management, besides all the drivers go hot at the start anyway and wreck themselves. The whole field does it. In the RWD cars they get stupidly sideways for no reason, in the FWD cars they just powerundersteer into hairpins full throttle and hit everything on the way there and back. That's not a 'mistake'. You couldn't not intend to do that, that's my point. Well, the only way you could do that without intending to is if your throttle jammed.
Anyone golded the Elise race on TG track? Managed to finish 4th yesterday, the win is doable..
I did it. You haffto be 4th by the end of Lap 1 or it's hard.
aston 1000m can suk my dik

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG