The online racing simulator
Quote from Ni-san :Actually I've played LFS for a while, but hi!

Upgraded to S2 about a month ago after I'd played S1 for a while. I'm driving with a G27 and 3 monitors. You can find me on WKD Cruise Server or one of the drift servers or cargame servers but only when I'm actually there.

See you guys later..

hey good luck and have fun playing in LFS hope i see you in racing action
Hi, I'm not that new to lfs I stopped playing for months and decided to start playing it again. I drive the formula bmw because I suck playing with the other cars and plus I love formula cars better than anything else.
Hey, i'm new to LFS (i got it yesterday) i have a nivida Geforce 6250 graphics card chip. I don't have a wheel ATM but it play with my fsx ( flight simulator X) joystick which is a saitek Retro. it cost me £50 3 years a go so it'll do .
Have fun playing LFS
Quote from MKULTRA :Hi, I'm not that new to lfs I stopped playing for months and decided to start playing it again. I drive the formula bmw because I suck playing with the other cars and plus I love formula cars better than anything else.

Welcome back
New
Hey guys!

I m new in LFS, i m portuguese, my english is bad, but i love LFS
Help
Hey!
I'm new here too, I started playing this 3 days ago. I have one problem with LFS. The problem is that lfsforum says that I'm a "Demo racer" although I have an S2 lisence. The game says in the main menu "S2 Lisence: TompZzZa" but when I try to host an S2 server, the game shuts down (I don't mean crashing). Can anyone help?
hi folks !!

i'm 28, from northern germany.
me and my guys was looking for a good race game 2 have some fun and
measure each other during winter so we played nfs shift with logi momo wheel for a while . .

i had some problems with lan/hamachi/ bugs etc. got annoying - looked for an alternative.
found LFS by a "lucky accident", i tried the demo and was addicted

(we heared, that "shift" is less arcade than its forerunners so we tried it, and i kind of thought its nearly real,
but than i tried LFS and then i thought like, holy shit this is awesome)

now, 1 year later, still driving my momo, which is a lil worn out meanwhile.
have the S2 since 8 months- and know the difference between a race game and a race simulation

my friends don't like lfs, they don't want really try it because they don't feel confident with the graphics,
which can't stand newer race games but it doesn't matter to me. maybe I can convince them in future^^

so long . . .
Quote from TompZzZa :Hey!
I'm new here too, I started playing this 3 days ago. I have one problem with LFS. The problem is that lfsforum says that I'm a "Demo racer" although I have an S2 lisence. The game says in the main menu "S2 Lisence: TompZzZa" but when I try to host an S2 server, the game shuts down (I don't mean crashing). Can anyone help?

Hello And Welcome did you CRACK lfs? If you did....... Its a flaming banana :s

EDIT: OK. You solved your problem.
Hello
Hello I'm new to LFS and very slow. I've noticed alot of fast drivers out there!! See you on the track.
Quote from Haupman :Hello I'm new to LFS and very slow. I've noticed alot of fast drivers out there!! See you on the track.

I hope i see you on tracks too (But im mostly at s2 servers so.. :P)

Have fun in LFS. Try practising on Single player with Ai's. Up the level every time on ai's when you get better
Quote from Haupman :Hello I'm new to LFS and very slow. I've noticed alot of fast drivers out there!! See you on the track.

i race at times on demo servers so might see you on the track,,have fun
hey
Quote from kertown :hey

Welcome, Could you tell us something about yourself?

And see you on tracks, (or meeting room right now )
Just bought LFS
I just signed up! I've been racing on iRacing for the past 7 months, and thought I'd try this sim.
Quote from johnstonkarting :I just signed up! I've been racing on iRacing for the past 7 months, and thought I'd try this sim.

Cool, tell us about yourself and have fun out there.
Quote from johnstonkarting :I just signed up! I've been racing on iRacing for the past 7 months, and thought I'd try this sim.

welcome il look out for you on the tracks
Downloading
Hey, new to this website and looking forward to racing. I was wondering once I've down loaded a car and track, is that it or would I have to down load it again if I wanted to race another time???

Can someone help me out with this????
If you've downloaded it from a third party website, then it's not legal to talk about it here, sorry.
Hi although i've been playing for a few months i havent introduced myself to the forum yet.
So my name is pedro im 18, my ingame name is also higarian and i started playing lfs shortly after buying my logitech g27. A friend of mine strongly recommended it to me and i loved it so mutch that short after i bought S2.
Im still kinda slow and a bit unfamiliar with the tracks and cars but i hope to get some tips here in the lfs forum to improve some more.

Oh and btw i just have two quick questions, Is it ok to drive with the h shifter and clutch or does it slow me down alot ? and Are the standard race_s setups any good?
been here since a while, but now i thought its time to tell sth. about me

i'm phil, 20 yrs. old born and live in germany
when i was 4 years old i was driving kart around the house of my parents,
as i was grown up with racing at all. in 2002 watched my first f1 races on tv and became big fan of schumacher, bad he's gone in 2006, but also bad he came back this year (end your carreer finally when it was at its best, as it was in 2006 imo)

from 2007 on i nearly missed not a single race in watching f1, just 2-3 races that arent supposed to be exciting at all. vettel fan since 2008 and proud he made it in this year

besides the love for racing, not just f1, other series too, i love and live electronic dance music. i'm a dj since 4 years, dropping some minimal & tech house stuff in the clubs around my town i live (Leipzig)
thats why i was choosing my lfs racername "Marc Romboy" because next to Extrawelt and Stephan Bodzin he's one of my favourite producers in electronic dance music at all. in my freetime i'm doing sports, drive around with my bike, take pictures of lovely spots, architecture or people. i also love playing with photoshop

i started playing lfs with my keyboard in 2008 on AA Demo server, FBM all day long then some dust got on it, when it started to get boring, so i played Age of Empires, Company of Heroes and GT2, then i was thinking about buying the s2 license, and after watching a couple of vids, i've seen some good race action there in different classes, and thats why i bought my license in early 2010

thinks worked out quite well, i'm still a keyboard & mouse driver, but very quick tough, maybe one of the reasons Cargame.nl choosed to pick me as one of the drivers for his team, and since that moment i got the feeling, Cargame is growing bigger and bigger, being part of the GTAL by NDR atm and it gives me a good feeling driving for a team i'm very proud of, with all the funny people, talking to them in the TS, racing with them on the different cargame servers and spending a lot of time becoming better and better. and if i get my momo wheel by joey in early future, maybe i'll become even more faster

thanks for reading, maybe we'll meet us on the servers for some nice racing :leb:
Presentation of delta13
Hello

I am not new player on LFS but on the forum yes
I English speak of saddening but only French

Thank you for your understanding and for your kindness
On the forum for my writing because I pass by a translator

Thank you @ ++
Quote from Higarian :...
Oh and btw i just have two quick questions, Is it ok to drive with the h shifter and clutch or does it slow me down alot ? and Are the standard race_s setups any good?

H shifter + clutch will certainly slow you down a little bit, but you will enjoy the races better. Your choice then!
You can also look for specific servers that only allow clutch + shifter, they do exist - in case you want to compare.
Hardcore (clutch + shifter, amd the car proper rotation ° - i.e. 720° for road cars) IS slower, but not so much that you can not compete.

Race_S setups are not horrible for learning the tracks, but clearly not good enough to be competitive.
Try to tweak them or use one of the 2 databases for setups around (look for team inferno or setupgrid)

Have fun!
Hi Guys

next Noob on stage

Just bought an S2 License today and now im really looking forward to get in the game.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG