The online racing simulator
Quote from Forbin :

To replace my 9800GTX that I bought 2.5 years ago.

It's... fast.
Quote from Forbin :It's... fast.

ASUS (ATI) EAH5750 (two of em)
Total was £230
http://www.indiaprwire.com/downloads/photo/201001/11555.jpg

I didn't see the point in that card at all...

You could have 2x ATI 5750's both running in crossfire PCIE x16 and get better performance, but for a fraction of the price + the power consumption of the 480 is MASSIVE compared to two 5750's.

from a friend this morning for my 2 new MTX 5500 12's in a $300 obcon box Oh baby it will rock your world lol
Stereo phone dock to my kitchen. Web radio tunage while cooking ftw!

Not exactly these, but couldn't find a picture of mine...

pics of your bike max, NOW!
hardtail or full suspension?
im thinking hardtail. i just prefer it..cheaper?

more reliable?
more feel?

idk if any of those are true, but i just like hardtail better
Who asked you about your opinion?

Nothing very special...

its a scott aspect 55

Just want to get rid of mechanic disc brakes and replace them with hydraulic ones... after some sort of downhill attempt I realized how crappy they are

I dont have any other choice but to prefer it ...(a good)FS bikes are ridiculously expensive...for now atleast I'm not willing to spend 3000euro+ on a bike...after all its just a hobby
This arrived this week: http://teop.org/media/ls2alike.png

It's basically a foot-operated 2-channel mixer and line driver, to replace a Boss LS-2 that I'd been using for a couple of years but was missing some functionality I wanted. I got a geezer to design and build it for me.

Not very exciting given that it's just a utility on my band board, but it's an important box for my live rig.

and

to keep my winter coat in check
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Nothing very special...

its a scott aspect 55

Just want to get rid of mechanic disc brakes and replace them with hydraulic ones... after some sort of downhill attempt I realized how crappy they are

I dont have any other choice but to prefer it ...(a good)FS bikes are ridiculously expensive...for now atleast I'm not willing to spend 3000euro+ on a bike...after all its just a hobby

hehe nice
yeah ive got a HT thats even cheaper, and it has V in the rear and a mechanic disc in the front, no money to upgrade my gear tho, enjoy :P

A couple of these to break apart a rock I came across when digging a sewer line... didn't help much though

I picked up a packet of this stuff purely because the packet made me giggle.

And a new set of tyres for my downhill bike because they were starting to look more like slicks.

m-audio oxygen 61
treated myself to something nice on a special occasion \o/
Male DB9 to USB adapter that should actually work with vista
New watch.. think it may be a bit too chunky.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG