The online racing simulator
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'm just going to say.... Way to much information I ever wanted to know around dinner time, Remind me to keep my distance to you..

8388.5110951995 miles approx, your probably safe - lol ( But I'm not really stalking .....)

Information is power, and it may be of use to you. Many females I know have often wanted to apply this knowledge, especially the ring method, to most males you find in pubs on a fri/sat night.
Quote from Racer X NZ : Many females I know have often wanted to apply this knowledge, especially the ring method, to most males you find in pubs on a fri/sat night.

Ouch
Waiting for a new patch was not wasted time as this gem turned up here.
Serious lolling has been had.

That is all.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Logitek, duude, I'm the same age as you, I had sex when I was like 10? Then more on STD's STI's etc. When I was about 12.

And come on, the clue is in the name, "Sexually Transmitted Disease". AIDs, from kissing? You mad?

You never know what people got in their mouths these days...
You know french kissing is pretty close to sex I mean if you think about it..

Pervs!
Quote from TehPaws3D :You know french kissing is pretty close to sex I mean if you think about it..

Pervs!

Best part about making out vs. sex.

No performance anxiety.
Man up Dustin.
Quote from rich uk :Man up Dustin.

Trust me, I have no problems. Just throwing that one out there. Don't want Logi to get no AIDS. Gotta encourage him to stick to something with pants until he learns. (Here my friends, is a prime example of why sex education is kinda.. needed in school. I got it and I know enough to stay safe. Americans don't know better )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Best part about making out vs. sex.

No performance anxiety.

Unless you're a really awful kisser.
This thread is LEGEN................ wait for it...........

DARY!!
i never had sex ed at the age all you had it thanks to bush (or so im thinking )

and ok for the last time. i put aids in the title so this thread can be of use after my specific statment is solved. its OBVIOUS i cant get aids from making out (even though there are traces of aids in saliva [no risk unless you have open wounds though] look that up). but herpes, or something else is considered an std. sti is what some people call it so i put it there (sexually transmitted infection). and sure its not the same as genetal herpes, its still herpes, which is bad, so i wanted to know the risk i had it.
Quote from logitekg25 :i never had sex ed at the age all you had it thanks to bush (or so im thinking )

and ok for the last time. i put aids in the title so this thread can be of use after my specific statment is solved. its OBVIOUS i cant get aids from making out (even though there are traces of aids in saliva [no risk unless you have open wounds though] look that up). but herpes, or something else is considered an std. sti is what some people call it so i put it there (sexually transmitted infection). and sure its not the same as genetal herpes, its still herpes, which is bad, so i wanted to know the risk i had it.

theirs pills for that kinda stuff, ive been with some dirty mollys in my time yet no regrets and no sti/std/aids.

Just Choose well or you'll rot in hell ( ty aids )

Simples.
still dont wanna take pills, but i guess it aint horrible...
Quote from logitekg25 :i never had sex ed at the age all you had it thanks to bush (or so im thinking )

Nothing to do with Bush i think. It's just American culture. I have heard tell that there is a tendency to be less open about sexual matters in America as opposed to Europe, this is one instance where this is evident. You are getting it at a normal time over here. I learned all the specifics about this stuff when I was 16-17, very general stuff at 13 or 14.

You can't blame everything on bush... only most of it
i can blame him for everything, wheather its right or not is another thing

like my spelling of "wheather", how do you spell that? DAMN BUSH!!
Yeah, bushes make it impossible to see the sores. Without bush, there would be less cases of herpes.
Heh, you guys (from US) learned it all a bit late. I know here it was ages 11-13 you would learn most of it, and then 14-15 would be a "second" sex ed.

Anyways... Bush sucked. Go talk to him about AIDS/STD's logi, he might know a lil somethin somethin.
Quote from PMD9409 :Heh, you guys (from US) learned it all a bit late. I know here it was ages 11-13 you would learn most of it, and then 14-15 would be a "second" sex ed.

Anyways... Bush sucked. Go talk to him about AIDS/STD's logi, he might know a lil somethin somethin.

I just realized my experience may have been different from someone who went to a public school instead of private catholic schools (like I did) after reading your post. oops...

And Clinton would be the one to talk to He knows all about STD's I'm sure.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I just realized my experience may have been different from someone who went to a public school instead of private catholic schools (like I did) after reading your post. oops...

And Clinton would be the one to talk to He knows all about STD's I'm sure.

Ahh yes that could be why, good point.

Oh yeah I forgot about Clinton, he got his jam on!
So, as I seem to be the only one around here with medical training, I'll field the question. And for everyone who has posted but did not provide a answer or just made fun, shame on you. Having some one look for advise about sex, and the prevention of STD's is very important and should be encouraged.

Quote from J@tko :How bad is sex ed in the US? You can't get an STD unless you actually have sex. The clue is in the name.

That's not entirely accurate. You can get an STD from most forms of sexual contact, or sexual acts. Even when penetration does not have to occur.

Quote from logitekg25 :we have sex ed?

but google it, you can get herpes from kissing. i have a cold and idk if that makes me vulnerable. and its not genital herpes, its herpes of the mouth or whatever, which isnt as bad, but idk the details behind it

Yes, this is true. But they would have to have the herpes virus on their mouth. I can tell you right now, it's VERY noticeable.

Quote from Shotglass :Thats not entirely true particularly with hiv which can be transmitted by blood. Frankly the chances of both kissers having a bad case of gum bleeding is quite low but still

Thank you Shotglass, finally some one speaks some sense. And to add on, yes it can be transmitted by blood to blood contact, but the chances of getting AIDS are pretty low. AIDS is very weak, and can only last a few minutes outside of a human body.

Quote from Shotglass :Some 80% or so of adults have herpes type 1 anyway, its a non issue. Why are americans so afraid of herpes anyway?

Also true. Most cold sores and the like are a form of the herpes virus. I don't recommend giving or getting oral sex in the case, as it can cause some untoward effects.

Quote from Becky Rose :It can be transmitted by fluid exchange between two persons but does not transmit in saliva (where it is not present).

I've read that indeed it can live in saliva, but it's pretty rare. Also the virus is again so weak that it does not last to long. Even 'french kissing' is considered safe.

Quote from majod :14-17? STD? what t...fck?????????? but i loled when i read it :-)

You have a point. No one at that age should have an STD, or there is something very wrong and they should be referred to Child Protective Services.

Quote from Becky Rose :The placebo effect works in reverse too. You're clearly very concerned about it so are noticing small things. Herpes however is not a small thing and you where not drunk enough to not notice it on the girls you were kissing.

It's either that or you have miximatosis.

That's called psychosomatic. (You think something is wrong, so your body produces what ever result you thought of.)

Quote from PMD9409 :Next thread will be about getting a girl pregnant through oral sex.

This is still a safe sex no, no. No swallowing boldly fluids. Bad!

Quote from TehPaws3D :Second, You just came to a sim racing forum (Yeah, We're in off topic) But what the **** son, If you were more worried about aids you would have went to the doctor and not a forum to answer you problems, Are you serious? This is the biggest laugh I have had in many many years, You need to get some prioritys in straight son, I already own a used Mercedes, from my job, Education is first and women are last kiddo, You need to learn this.

Because EMT-CCs play LFS too ya know.

Quote from logitekg25 :sorry people..i go out for the first time in my life to something like this, and i bite the bullet and do risky things

Kissing a girl is not risky.

Quote from CSF :I dunno you are the one with 4000 posts in a year.

Zing.

Quote from brandons48 :Logitek, duude, I'm the same age as you, I had sex ed when I was like 10? Then more on STD's STI's etc. When I was about 12.

And come on, the clue is in the name, "Sexually Transmitted Disease". AIDs, from kissing? You mad?

Not AIDS, unless your really unlucky, but herpes is possible.

Oh, I love bush! Oh you mean the President.

Eddie Murphy's delirious - AIDS, Sex and Elvis
Quote from logitekg25 :but herpes, or something else is considered an std. sti is what some people call it so i put it there (sexually transmitted infection). and sure its not the same as genetal herpes, its still herpes, which is bad, so i wanted to know the risk i had it.

oh dear
1) herpes type 1 is not an std
2) the std is type 2
3) chances are you already have type 1

Quote from Dygear :Also true. Most cold sores and the like are a form of the herpes virus. I don't recommend giving or getting oral sex in the case, as it can cause some untoward effects.

considering how disgusting a cold sore looks and how disgusting you feel when you have one id say say with most people the girls wouldnt let you near their fannies with that on your face anyway and neither would you really want to
also while theres a high chance that you might aquire a different strain of type 1 from that contact the virus itself is still fairly well adapted to humans and thus (with the exception of rare cases) safe to live with if terribly annoying when youre part of the 10-20% that has to deal with it regularly

Quote :This is still a safe sex no, no. No swallowing boldly fluids. Bad!

i dont think you can get pregnant from swallowing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG