The online racing simulator
Here's a suggestion, Get some of that crazy ass 4 loco shit, Chug like 5 of them as fast as possible, While eating mouthfulls of sugar, And try to get you some female clothing to grind against. I guarantee you'll be dead or soooooo pleasured. xD

Do it man, Do it.

This thread will never end, I declare the new tire physics thread, Right here.

This thread even needs it's own subsection, It's too off topic for off topic... It's just in the <null> section of a forum, The black hole where people are seen and.. crazy stuff.
You just can't let this thread die, can you?
WELL, CAN YOU?? :tired:
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Clear evidence that its a guy.

I knew it.
-
im pretty sure id be dead at least..i have literally no tolerance, so id die

and yeah, perhaps a man :hide:
When i thought that there is no other no lifers with big imagination apart from Rocklan on this forum, i have discovered this thread.

Holy shit, not again...
Quote from wheel4hummer :The only clubs I go to are strip clubs. Then I'm guaranteed grinding, and a conversation with a stripper! Well, the grinding comes at a price, the conversation doesn't.

does your boyfriend know about this or...

cause your spending his money too
Quote from brandons48 :You seem to talk from experience.

You ****, Go shoo off somewhere.

Quote from DevilDare :Clear evidence that its a guy.

I knew it.

Wow, I was joking, You sure are quick to jump and say I'm a guy but, Are YOU a guy? I had no smart comeback, Just leave me alone! XD

Quote from RasmusL :And she doesn't seem to be dead yet, soo.....

You probably would die, A miserable death.
Quote from theirishnoob :does your boyfriend know about this or...

cause your spending his money too

I don't have a boyfriend.
Lfs community at his best , no life kids , shemales and ugly lesbians.
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Klutch
Quote from Ales_M :Lfs community at his best , no life kids , shemales and ugly lesbians.

KEK!

I have a new sig
Quote from Ales_M :Lfs community at his best , no life kids , shemales and ugly lesbians.

ugly lesbian with a life, at least

OMG! You didn't classify me you ****ing Justin Beiber! That's a insult, I'm sure of it.

Bug off bird :P
We all are what we are. I still love you all. (except rockclan)
-
Quote from Ales_M :We all are what we are. I still love you all. (except rockclan)

awww thanks
New year

Reviving thread
#795 - Uke
Quote from DieKolkrabe :New year

Reviving thread

I wonder if Logitk has been into some wild parties sandviching and getting aids from people during the new years eve
Quote from DevilDare :Clear evidence that its a guy.

I knew it.

Welcome to the Internet. Where men are men, women are men and children are the police.
Quote from Uke :I wonder if Logitk has been into some wild parties sandviching and getting aids from people during the new years eve

Well....

Why wouldn't he?

Logi we want details!!!!
havent been able to go clubbing, havent gotten a ride there

but new years eve i went to my friends little party thing, where i got a HUG!! well more like 30 but whose counting..

thats about it though

#799 - Uke
Quote from logitekg25 :havent been able to go clubbing, havent gotten a ride there

but new years eve i went to my friends little party thing, where i got a HUG!! well more like 30 but whose counting..

thats about it though

Ofcourse you used a condom whil hugging? I mean you must have taken the lesson from having the STi.
-
i am miserable...no fun recently

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG