The online racing simulator
logilove: the saga [formerly: AIDS and other STD's and STI's]
so uhh....theres no way to maintain my forum dignity after posting this story, because half of the people will think im a sick pig or whatever

so there isnt a thread like this, and might as well make one. just for the discussion, and question: answer, kinda deal for people who have a clue. anyways..

my friend invited me to a club about a week ago, it was last night. we are both underage, but it was a "teen night" for 14-17 year old's. so no alcohol, or tobacco. they patted us down, and we were in. there were like 300 kids. we were there for 4 hours. this was heaven.

so we immediately got in there and started grinding. pretty much got a bunch of alot of that. so during one of the grinding sessions, i looked around and everyone was like making out

so i used my magical skillz y0, and i turned her around and kinda 'sandwiched' instead of grinding, then after a minute or two, started making out. this happened literally like 4, or 5 times to me.

so...errr...what is the risk for any STD, or STI, or herpes, and whatever else i might care about.

mono i know is just let it take its course, and stay away from kissing for a few months. il just accept that, thats understandable. but can i get herpes? how bad is that?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, that's your answer
You probably have AIDS, gonorrhea and herpes now. You're going to die.

Quote :
i turned her around and kinda 'sandwiched' instead of grinding

wat
#6 - J@tko
I thought I was pretty 'hip' and 'in' when it comes to the lingo, but I need a translation for the OP.
sorry, what do you need help decifering

and thanks for the serious answers in a serious thread :hide:
Sorry....but you have "Bad Aids"

Aint a lot you can do other than wander the streets of Philadelphia while listening to some Bruce Springsteen and growing a beard.
#9 - J@tko
Grinding I think I know the meaning of, but sandwiching is a new one on me. I can't see any girls reacting favourable if I asked them to sandwich.
have AIDS because you were '' grinding '' with girls to the beat of the music? seriously? XD

you could have such things if u had unprotected sex or if u were given oral sex by a sl*t........ wait dude, youre screwed, ure gonna die!
I doubt you got an STD, but to see if you have an STi, you should call you local Subaru dealership.

P.S: what IS grinding and sandwiching?
:doh:

not aids from grinding.. but making out. i know i dont have aids, or something that bad. but herpes maybe?

and sandwich is grinding face to face basically
How bad is sex ed in the US? You can't get an STD unless you actually have sex. The clue is in the name.
Quote from logitekg25 ::doh:

not aids from grinding.. but making out. i know i dont have aids, or something that bad. but herpes maybe?

and sandwich is grinding face to face basically

dude.. unless u do a Marilynn Manson after making out with a girl, ur absolutely fine lol. STD's dont get transmitted by kissing.
Quote from J@tko :How bad is sex ed in the US? You can't get an STD unless you actually have sex. The clue is in the name.

actually, in the states they dont have sex ed. bush removed that class because it was too '' liberal '' ...... i know i live in canada but i know that... lol
You guys make me ROFL

Great thread!
we have sex ed?

but google it, you can get herpes from kissing. i have a cold and idk if that makes me vulnerable. and its not genital herpes, its herpes of the mouth or whatever, which isnt as bad, but idk the details behind it
You can easily switch aids off you clueless halfwit! Shift+P then turn TC and ABS to zero. NOOB :grumpy:

Your sandwhiching sounds like arcade crap anyway.
:munching_

So good.
you sandwich to prepare to make out you ninny!
I thought at first, AIDS thread here? That can't, so I assumed this was about Subaru's, electronic driving aids, or whatever, and I was gonna post a funny post about aids, and it really is about it... But yeah, this really makes no sense.
1. me and friend went to club.
2. grinded
3. made out with like 4 or 5 girls.
4. concequinces?
5. profit?
The chance of getting herpes from a girl or boy (?`donnu ur style) is 1/400 chance if i remember right....

So i don't think you are in danger.
if thats real you just made my day

thanks

logilove: the saga [formerly: AIDS and other STD's and STI's]
(821 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG