The online racing simulator
I know that question wasnt aimed at me, but i wouldn't care because they werent using gay in its "real" way
The second a land mass can get a sexual preference paint me invisible cause I'm GONE.

When the **** can earth... @(!& Earth?!
I know that question wasn't aimed at me either, but I wouldn't feel offended at all. Perhaps because I'm tough.
Quote from hrtburnout :I know that question wasn't aimed at me either, but I wouldn't feel offended at all. Perhaps because I'm tough.

You're so tough and strong and perfect, I'm jealous
Once again I manage to massacre examples -.-

I'll stop trying so hard

And TehPaws, you forget bits of Europe are often called gay capitals :P

What I was TRYING to say was that PEOPLE think things are gay and give them labels.

Somebody calling something 'gay' isn't any different from calling it shit, both are to that person terms meaning they don't like (or, are afraid of/jealous of) something

I dunno why Paws, but I cracked up laughing at your question.

And Canada is NOT a land mass
I found Logi's doctor

It pawses for thought and always considers the tail

And it's never Lupus
And
Never let this thread die. Good going Bean0, Resurrection from the second page.
Sandwhiching, TVE, drugs, homosexuality and the meaning of life... all in one place...Damn, I missed the LFS forum
Logitek should request this to be named " Everything " It would fit it all well, Just dump the spam here
hmm...i wonder if it could be "everything (formerly: logilove: the saga [formerly: AIDS and other STD's and STI's])
Nah all the formerly's would take up to much space " General Moshpit of spam and retardation" Sounds like a great thread title.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Nah all the formerly's would take up to much space " General Moshpit of spam and retardation" Sounds like a great thread title.

Huge sums of agreement!

actually, we might as well just get the thread renamed /b/

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Do we want 4chan playing LFS?

Just take a look at the tire physics thread if you want to see 4chan.

Edit: Correction! I was wrong! Every off topic thread ( And TVE.. cause.. he's TVE ) Is basically mini marches of 4chan.
:huepfenic

its funny because its true!
I think we all learned an important lesson today, folks, especially about homosexuality. Truth be told, who are we to judge someone else's choice. I mean, deep down, there is a small homosexual inside all of us.........wait.......that metaphor just went somewhere horrible.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from TehPaws3D :Just take a look at the tire physics thread if you want to see 4chan.

Edit: Correction! I was wrong! Every off topic thread ( And TVE.. cause.. he's TVE ) Is basically mini marches of 4chan.

Nonono

It's mini, no pics
Quote from TehPaws3D :Just take a look at the tire physics thread if you want to see 4chan.

Lol, what are you implying?
hes implying that we all love you TVE

:hide:
the who/what/where/when/why?
So do you just post without knowing what you are saying? Or who you are talking to? Or even about?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG