The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm actually starting to understand why rockclan kicked you out.

Because she's kinda reasonable? Too many dicks on the internet = very lonely males.
Quote from TehPaws3D :
I really want to kick you in the balls.

Blunt, and to the point, now thats what i like to see!

and

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Because she's kinda reasonable? Too many dicks on the internet = very lonely males.

Quoted For Truth!
Quote from TehPaws3D :My sediments exactly. Which is why Franky.S and BAMBO are saying women are only good at making sandwiches and doing laundry blah blah, They obviously just aren't getting enough. If at all! Yikes!

Pro-tip Franky.S - You're not gonna get any in your moms basement.

First of all, I'm East European and therefore I automatically qualify for sex five times a day with hot, steamy, under-aged blondes.

And secondly, either I am unable to see the irony in your post, which I doubt due to the seriousness of your affirmation, or you seem to have missed my irony. I thought the illiteracy would suffice in highlighting it.
Eastern Europe means shit. It means you're living in some backwards, formerly Soviet part of Europe. It also means you don't bathe and drive a Lada.
In soviet russia, lada drives YOU! :huepfenic:

Sorry everyone, i couldn't resist.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Eastern Europe means shit. It means you're living in some backwards, formerly Soviet part of Europe. It also means you don't bathe and drive a Lada.

Says the Canadian living in some frozen, northern region with no sewerage fighting off bears and wolfs to live from day to day. Do we really need stereotypes?
Quote from BAMBO :First of all, I'm East European and therefore I automatically qualify for sex five times a day with hot, steamy, under-aged blondes.

That's Sweden you blithering idiot. You're from where people wear these
Damn, Top gear and a Soviet Russia joke. We're on a roll today.

And dan, You are forgiven
Thankyou!
Quote from TehPaws3D :My sediments exactly. Which is why Franky.S and BAMBO are saying women are only good at making sandwiches and doing laundry blah blah, They obviously just aren't getting enough. If at all! Yikes!

Pro-tip Franky.S - You're not gonna get any in your moms basement.

what? im getting more then somebody? :hide:

also i like to believe i could survive without anybody else. but to what level?

nobody lives with me and does anything for me? as in i find money/get a job and buy my own food and prepare and make it? i could easily do that, as i sometimes make meals for my family.

nobody at all, and have to hunt for meat, or starve on berries.

i might be able to survive with fish, until i make a weapon and try to catch something else, but bait would have to be skin or something

so i would have to say i would die without ANYONE at all
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Time is nothing though. Yes it exists for us to compare events along a constant scale, but what is time? We still haven't made a difference because if our existence is measured only by what we did in time, and time is by its nature, our own creation.. if we're all gone.. time is irrelevant.

Sorry to interrupt...

But clearly you've never heard of the Space Time Contiuum that you tootle about in every day.

Time most certainly isn't just a convenient invention for your wasting purposes, and can in fact be lost and gained [or at least it's effect on objects modified considerably] through changes in velocity. Thus it's a pretty common contention that it is in fact tangible.

edit:
Also - logitek - PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Time most certainly isn't just a convenient invention for your wasting purposes, and can in fact be lost and gained [or at least it's effect on objects modified considerably] through changes in velocity. Thus it's a pretty common contention that it is in fact tangible.

The boy is correct. Time is infact merely an axial position within dimensional space, and as dimensions go it's a fairly low one.

The theory of time travel is relatively sound, although disputed in some scientific circles, but the practical application designs we have require more power than we are able to generate.

Neither is time as constant as Dustin's original post suggested, we all experience time at different rates based upon our relative context, but unfortunately no method has yet been found to get me to work on time in the mornings.
Boy? Thanks for the compliment
This went from a fun argument to something completely over my head.
Hmm, i can just about grasp parts of it, but its borderline over my head too if im honest.
The (very oversimplified) basics are nothing too mind bending at all:

Time is in fact generally considered to be a 4th dimension of space... Basically the greater your velocity, the "slower" you move through time. In theory time would actually stop (for you) at or near the speed of light, only problem being that your mass would begin to approach the infinite thus an infinite supply of energy would be required.

Point being that said theorem would render Dustin's charming philosophy obsolete, and thus, quite lame
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :The (very oversimplified) basics are nothing too mind bending at all:

Time is in fact generally considered to be a 4th dimension of space... Basically the greater your velocity, the "slower" you move through time. In theory time would actually stop (for you) at or near the speed of light, only problem being that your mass would begin to approach the infinite thus an infinite supply of energy would be required.

Point being that said theorem would render Dustin's charming philosophy obsolete, and thus, quite lame

Excuse me, What the **** did you just say in laymans terms? I just understood about 2/6's of that.

Energy? Hello? Bill gates.. Is that you? :O
if you could go fast enough, time gets slower or something, i think.

and tehpaws, its not 2/6, its 1/3
Oh, So basically if you go fast enough around the world you can make the planet stand still because you create friction in gravity and energy!

Captain planet! I knew you would never lie to a young girl such as me!

(Can't believe I went to that old cartoon.. xD)
I'm too lazy to remember the physics needed to figure this out, but energy is ridiculous, especially mass converted into pure energy.

I don't believe the space/time thing. but the quicker you are going, the higher your mass is. However, if you are going the speed of light, your mass becomes infinite (a divByZero ), thus you cannot actually attain the speed of light, becuase nothing can have infinite mass.
He actually explained it quite simply. The faster you go, the slower you move in time. If you reach the speed of light, time doesn't pass for you at all. But only photons can move that fast as they have no rest mass.

For those interested a bit more in this, there is pretty nice example of the passage of time getting slower with increasing speed. There are particles called mions, they're similar to electrons, but heavier. Their mean lifetime is about 2 . 10^(-6) seconds (that means VERY short). Mions can origin in upper layers of the atmosphere due to its interaction with cosmic radiation. Because they exist so briefly, we shouldn't detect these on the surface, but yet we do. This is because mions travel and speeds close to light, so even though only 2 . 10^(-6) secs pass in their own time, we can observe them for several seconds.
By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"

What an epic show it was.
i found a video some time ago, and it explained quite well..il try to dig it up.

its the only reason i get some of this. the key is also to take one word at a time and think about it real hard
Quote from logitekg25 :the key is also to take one word at a time and think about it real hard

If you did that, The thread would have never started... Har har har

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG