The online racing simulator
Quote from Dennis93 :The chance of getting herpes from a girl or boy (?`donnu ur style) is 1/400 chance if i remember right....

So i don't think you are in danger.

I think he has done some nasty things with some boys there, that's why he has herpes in his mouth.
Quote from Bose321 :I thought at first, AIDS thread here? That can't, so I assumed this was about Subaru's, electronic driving aids, or whatever, and I was gonna post a funny post about aids, and it really is about it... But yeah, this really makes no sense.

I thought he was gonna say he tested positive after a visit to a very manly bar when i read this bit:

Quote :so uhh....theres no way to maintain my forum dignity after posting this story, because half of the people will think im a sick pig or whatever

:scared:

only girls! :scared:
Quote from logitekg25 :if thats real you just made my day

thanks

Double post..

Well it's america, those stats was from denmark with middle-aged girls (20-40 years old)

So it might be 1/4 or 1/4.000.000
Quote from logitekg25 :you sandwich to prepare to make out you ninny!

I love the word ninny, always makes me laugh
eh same thing
So, have you found a cure to get rid of the herpes around your mouth?
i wont have herpes around my mouth
Chance of getting AIDS or actually any serious STD by just making out is pretty slim. Herpes might be a different story buy hey, you won't die of herpes
my lips are itchy

but is that just cause i did so much with them last night?
Quote from logitekg25 :my lips are itchy

but is that just cause i did so much with them last night?

Tool.
You guys in America not have a sex information site?

For example we have NHS and stuff, surely you could have asked your doctor about it too...

Don't worry about stuff until your dick starts malfunctioning, then it's time to take the test and hope for best otherwise your on the pills for a while. :| Nothing bad to it..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from J@tko :How bad is sex ed in the US? You can't get an STD unless you actually have sex. The clue is in the name.

thats not entirely true particularly with hiv which can be transmitted by blood
frankly the chances of both kissers having a bad case of gum bleeding is quite low but still

Quote from logitekg25 :but google it, you can get herpes from kissing. i have a cold and idk if that makes me vulnerable. and its not genital herpes, its herpes of the mouth or whatever, which isnt as bad, but idk the details behind it

some 80% or so of adults have herpes type 1 anyway
its a non issue
why are americans so afraid of herpes anyway?
are you dead now?

because it is very dangerous to do such kind of things

next time use a condom
Quote from Shotglass :thats not entirely true particularly with hiv which can be transmitted by blood

Jaja. But I don't think sandwiching is for emos
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Herpes can only be transmitted when a sore is active which is pretty easy to see.

Kissing is pretty safe.

I don't know what sandwiching is, you describe it as "getting ready to kiss". I pressume at your age that meens thinking of something that kills an erection? I'm pretty sure that won't transmit an STD.

As you asked about AIDS i'll take a moment to inform you a little. It has a reputation as a gay disease, but it isn't. It can be transmitted by fluid exchange between two persons but does not transmit in saliva (where it is not present). Despite it's reputations lesbians are less vulnerable to it than heterosexual partners.

AIDS earned it's reputation in the 70s when the gay male scene was going through a cultural backlash of promiscuity - but the majority of infections these days are amongst heterosexual couples who dismiss it as something only gays need to worry about (and who do worry about it thus transmission rates are down).

AIDS is not a very virulent disease, once in your body the chances of it taking hold are still quite slight, it can die out once in a new host and it can take a long time to grow sufficient strength to be detectable. For this reason an AIDS test is pretty pointless before 6 months have passed (in order to give the virus time to either establish itself in your body or die out).

It is this difficulty of detection in the early stages which allows the disease to spread so readily amongst sexually promiscious people.

If you believe you have been exposed to the HIV virus you can get retroviral drugs which can help bolster your immune system against it taking hold. However the drugs have some nasty side effects and are only any good if taken very soon after initial exposure.

If the virus does take hold you can live a very long time before the virus developes into AIDS. It is an auto-immune disease which attacks your body's defences against infection, consequently many victims of the disease actually die of other illnesses such as colds which the body is unable to fight against (medicines bolster your body's defences rather than replace them) which can result in death from pneumonia.
Here is a game...

Everyone go on their FB and post, "Who wants to sandwich?"

Then post all the replies and reactions you get.
And remember, you could always be that 1!

Didn't you use mouth condoms?
#44 - CSF
Just remember to tell your next partner about your mouth aids.
herpes in the mouth makes your tongue fall out. happened to a good mate of mine
14-17? STD? what t...fck?????????? but i loled when i read it :-)
#47 - Osco
oh hai i snogged some random bar skank, do i hav the aids now? thnx guise
When i first saw the thread I thought the STD was like a diesel STI
How did I miss this post for so long. This is gold

Oh wait..can I get herpes from reading this thread?
Quote from brandons48 :Yes, a condom for kissing.

put it on your tongue durrrrrrrr

grinding: butt to front dancing
sandwiching: bits to box dancing I can only assume

EDIT: we do have sex ed. If he's 14, he probably won't have learned about these intricacies yet. If he's 17, he should know all this stuff

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG