The online racing simulator
that would be great
Quote from Becky Rose :I'll send you a PM because otherwise we'll derail logiloving.

Actually, Becky, I'm interested to hear your input in this, too. As a designer, I know how important human interface is. I know that a successful website must have thought put into its layout (I'm talking mechanics of the site, organization and such, not pretty pictures here). Doing this properly takes time. I haven't fussed about with HTML in years, but I know coding a basic website is easy and doesn't take a whole whack of time, but the beginning steps of organization and layout do.
:scared:

why hasnt TVE stopped by?
This is nothing he hasnt seen on a friday night
Quote from logitekg25 ::scared:

why hasnt TVE stopped by?

He threatened to hit a baby seal if the devs didn't release the rally pack and Eric took it personally and banned him.
Quote from logitekg25 :shes a team mate :doh:

its kinda important we get along..

You poor...poor girl, paws.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Well all you forum boys suck at it anyway (Klutch is gonna kill me..).

just wait until i can be ****ed setting up my wheel. sif i'd let a woman kick my ass in ANY game...>_>
Quote from Becky Rose :He threatened to hit a baby seal if the devs didn't release the rally pack and Eric took it personally and banned him.

What the F? How's that a bannable offense? Or an offense at all for that matter.

Now I know why a bunch of guys were posting that same picture yesterday, I guess they are now banned too.
Quote from Klutch :You poor...poor girl, paws.

I know..........

Quote from Klutch :just wait until i can be ****ed setting up my wheel. sif i'd let a woman kick my ass in ANY game...>_>

You don't have too.. the walls took care of any ass you had to kick, That's if you even had one, I never touched the walls driftin' with ya. So I'd LOVE to see how you are with a steering wheel (Not being sarcastic)

And also, CONGRADS for banning them over that horrible picture mods/devs, You did well.
Thems be fighten words!
How come TVE can't be found on members list either?
#265 - CSF
Quote from Becky Rose :He threatened to hit a baby seal if the devs didn't release the rally pack and Eric took it personally and banned him.

Amazing. :clapclap:
Damn you talking behind my back.

Long story short:

Babyseal with Rallypack warning is not a good joke

Enough of that, I don't want another week ban so I'll cut it there!

I am honored to be mentioned with AIDS and STD's, as you probally know I have been there - done that on most of them. .. well not AIDS but meh.. I have herpes type 1 (mouth), and have no problems admitting that. In fact around 25% of the population have this, but are too proud to belive it. It's something that happens "everyone else"

I did once test myself to AIDS, due to my crazy X, but lucklily it turned out negative.
Gotta love the honesty
TVE has no shame haha
On what part, for hurting the feeling of people with babyseal clubbing with rallypack joke, or the part about herpes?
I mean, it's not any more difficoult than not kiss the week you have the little soars in the mouth.. it's easy... And I rather admit it than trying to be perfect and lying
i think most people have type 1 though

i was more aiming at the going to get an aids test due to your ex haha
Lol! Everyone knowing a little about me know that I have "tap'ed" most of the things it's possible to "tap" on the city on a saturday night.. having that test was mandatory / had to for me

If someone are offering me sex - I'd say YES, think later
Lol!
Quote from The Very End :Lol! Everyone knowing a little about me know that I have "tap'ed" most of the things it's possible to "tap" on the city on a saturday night.. having that test was mandatory / had to for me

If someone are offering me sex - I'd say YES, think later

And somehow, after all the messes you put yourself into (literally), you are still somewhat smarter than logi thanks to logi's ridiculous OP.

Why didn't you ever make a "TVE's nights out" thread? Would have been great reads in there.
Quote from Klutch :i think most people have type 1 though

i was more aiming at the going to get an aids test due to your ex haha

A lot of us have been there

Quote from PMD9409 :Why didn't you ever make a "TVE's nights out" thread? Would have been great reads in there.

I think he did a couple years back, didn't he?
Quote from MAGGOT :A lot of us have been there

I think he did a couple years back, didn't he?

I think I have done various strange topics back in the time I have made drunk threads, drinking support threads, raising money to get my alcohol thread ans such IIRC

And thanks for saying that I have some sence of logic, it goes long time between someone tells me that haha!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG