The online racing simulator
Quote from BreadC :thats where ur wrong... some men think its right. and its their choice. not everyone thinks the same

Quote from logitekg25 :if a guy has ghonnorhea he can give it to a girl, right? but that std is formed by blowing a bunch of guys, is that wrong?

Pretty sure he can't, As it's formed by "Men who have sex with men" Or MSM.

Also, Why are you homophobic? (I'm talking to you logitek.)
Or in craigslist/personals speak.. m4m.

Me.. I'm more into the f4f
Quote from TehPaws3D :Once again I say; Chill the **** down, It's the internet.

You must not of read my whole post.
im not homophobic, im fine with gay people. but i just dont wanna be mistaken for gay, around where i am thats not a good reputation

and also when gay people want me i dont like it

where did you get the idea i was?
Quote :and also when gay people want me i dont like it

Once you are comfortable with who you are, which tends to settle in around your mid 20's or so in most people then for a non-bigot it wont matter to you, because you know who you are and what you want - so somebody you dont want being interested in you is no big deal.

At your age, after years of indocrtination into playground homophobia to the extent it is so ingrained that most teenagers dont even realise just how vile and sick their attitudes are, or to put it in your words...
Quote from logitekg25 :i just dont wanna be mistaken for gay, around where i am thats not a good reputation

The bottom line is your attitudes are symptomatic of a fairly ordinary childhood in a typical religiously influenced background or environment.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, provided you grow up when it is time to.
If a guy hits on you politely let them know you're not interested and treat treat it as a compliment of your manly manliness.

It's happened a few times to me and it made me feel quite pleased with myself

"..actually I thought you were. Gay, I mean."
"I tried it once, but I didn't like it. I couldn't keep up with the prohibitive standards of hygiene. And all that dancing."
Quote from Crashgate3 :And all that dancing.

I'm a DDR Queen, I dare you to fight me.. Lmao.

Also logitek, Take note; Becky rose is lesbian/gay ( I believe...? ) And everyone likes her.. and... without lying abit more than you so don't say that ruins your reputation.
well at my age, and my location one mistake and nobody likes you anymore in fear you will try to rape them

and on a happy note, i went karting for my first time today, and i tied for the best time with a guy who had been racing for 25 years.
Quote from logitekg25 :well at my age, and my location one mistake and nobody likes you anymore in fear you will try to rape them

In this statement you brand me a rapist because I am homosexual.

I shan't brand you back.

I just hope that one day you put a little bit of thought into the culture of hatred you help foster every time you call something gay in a derogatory manner.
ITS OK GUYS.

i have a bum chum too. his name is kev. he lives in york I think or somewhere.. i dunno. i met him near some docks, behind a huge fudge packing plant. he was a pretty nice guy, a web developer too!
i never called you a rapist. im fine with gay people. but everyone here (so it seems) is just predjudice. they all dont get it. they hate.
Quote from logitekg25 :well at my age, and my location one mistake and nobody likes you anymore in fear you will try to rape them

You do know, You don't have to be so openly gay as you " See " On TV, Not every gay person talks with a lisp, Paints dogs pink, Or the like, Most people are people you talk to every day.

No offense to the people that do this, But you act like the second your gay pfft, It's game over bro, And that's not the case because you can just keep it to you and the guy/girl you are seeing, And nobody has to know.

More response;
Quote from logitekg25 :i never called you a rapist. im fine with gay people. but everyone here (so it seems) is just predjudice. they all dont get it. they hate.

Yes but the way you said it can be taken that every person that isn't straight is a rapist, You need to be careful how you word stuff.

lulwut? that doesn't even make sense. What does rape have to do with being gay? And making mistakes is the same everywhere, I haven't seen anyone from my high school in two years (except the three who really care about me, and I about them), so mistakes are temporary. Any mistakes I made in high school are effectively wiped away and now I can make all new mistakes with the "learning experiences" I have had

EDIT ah ignore the bit about gay and rape apparently
Quote from logitekg25 :but everyone here (so it seems) is just predjudice

whats that even supposed to mean? theyre the embodyment of prejudice? they arent merely prejudiced theyre prejudice itself? like the gods of prejudice?
Hi guys. My name is predjudice and I'm an alcoholic.
:doh: forget it, i suck with my words
Quote from logitekg25 ::doh: forget it, i suck with my words

You're doing it wrong silly, use your mouth.
It's ****ing aids everywhere. Crawl under a rock and wait for the aids to find you and rape you dead.

Essence - we will die anyway, so might aswell say "yes ty" to aids.
I'd welcome the early grave!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd welcome the early grave!

Leave the black eye makeup alone Dustin, it's clearly too strong for you.
L:biggrinflL Dustin! Try pink!
Well, it's kinda true. Life is sorta pointless. no matter what you do, you won't make a true difference to anything. Sure you might make a temporary change to someones feelings.. but they'll die as well so it's forgotten. Hence why if I die, I don't really care.

Maybe that's just my true optimism in life showing...
...you make a scarey but valid point.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, it's kinda true. Life is sorta pointless. no matter what you do, you won't make a true difference to anything. Sure you might make a temporary change to someones feelings.. but they'll die as well so it's forgotten. Hence why if I die, I don't really care.

Maybe that's just my true optimism in life showing...

I agree 100% with you on this one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG