The online racing simulator
Wait a minute...
Hey it wasn't me who pointed that out :P

Oh just as a side if you wanted to bring the misses when you visit next that's fine, you can take my room i'll have the sofa (or i'll sleep with the misses).
Quote from Becky Rose :Hey it wasn't me who pointed that out :P

Oh just as a side if you wanted to bring the misses when you visit next that's fine, you can take my room i'll have the sofa (or i'll sleep with the misses).

Alltho I trust you, there is no chance in hell I let you sleep with her, because she will be busy allready.

Joke aside, sure - when time is right and I'll stop by for a visit, I introduce you to her if the opertunity is there
PHWOAR.

Norwegian girls =
Quote from J@tko :PHWOAR.

Norwegian girls =

I agree

And Icelandic girls are rather tasty too. The whole Scandinavian area is just one huge area of hotness (which is in fact really cold)
[logilove]had an arguement last night, and our relationship is "taking a break" which i thought breaking up for now, but its actually "its complicated" on fb, so idk whats going on.

i think we will go out again pretty soon..
[/logilove]
Quote from logitekg25 :[logilove]had an arguement last night, and our relationship is "taking a break" which i thought breaking up for now, but its actually "its complicated" on fb, so idk whats going on.

i think we will go out again pretty soon..
[/logilove]

Does that mean I can have her number?
[logilove]
we are offocially back together now
[/logilove]

and dustin just check my facebook for that answer...
Quote from logitekg25 :[logilove]
we are offocially back together now
[/logilove]

and dustin just check my facebook for that answer...

That's BS.
Quote from mookie427 :I agree

And Icelandic girls are rather tasty too. The whole Scandinavian area is just one huge area of hotness (which is in fact really cold)

^ What he said.

If TVE can get and post his girlfriend, maybe I can be persuaded to as well...
Quote from Becky Rose :Hey it wasn't me who pointed that out :P

Quote from The Very End :
Alltho I trust you, there is no chance in hell I let you sleep with her, because she will be busy allready.

Joke aside, sure - when time is right and I'll stop by for a visit, I introduce you to her if the opertunity is there

Surely a threesome will solve it all.
Quote from logitekg25 :probably not, but I REALLY DONT CARE AND IM NOT HELPING HER WITH HER COMPUTER PROBLEMS ANY MORE.

good. i got suckered into that kind of relationship before and i refuse to let it happen again.
Quote from MAGGOT :^ What he said.

**** it, don't do that.. join Self Lovers Anonymous like I have.
Quote from MAGGOT :^ What he said.

You do that girl!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :**** it, don't do that.. join Self Lovers Anonymous like I have.

There is no hope for you mate... I feel with you

Quote from PMD9409 :Surely a threesome will solve it all.

MMmm... tasty!
I'm not so certain Tor will complain..

Too far... too much!
Quote from The Very End :I challenge you on that one.

OK stop thinking of a threesome with me and your soon to be ex and THEN I'll butt plug you.

Weirdo ;p
Lær et skandinavisk språket og da kan du ta alle skandinavisk jentene.

Learn a scandinavian language and you can take all the scandinavian girls.
Why do you think I did? Or tried.
Quote from BlueFlame :Lær et skandinavisk språket og da kan du ta alle skandinavisk jentene.

I'm not sure you'll be able to prove that speaking a useless language "does it" for all Scandinavian girls. I suspect most would be more interested either in what you do with that language, or what you do when you stop speaking it.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm not sure you'll be able to prove that speaking a useless language "does it" for all Scandinavian girls. I suspect most would be more interested either in what you do with that language, or what you do when you stop speaking it.

Languages of any kind woo almost any girl.
Quote from BlueFlame :Languages of any kind woo almost any girl.

Yes. Bi lingualism is a good guage of a potential breading partner and/or soul mate.

No what it is - in Britain where the majority of the population is unilingual - is an immediate and demonstrable way of showing intellectual prowess, but you'll need to back that up with more than just a few stock phrases by actually being intelligent or you're only wooing the shallowest vixens on the job market. If it was all that's required then the Daily Mail would have been wooed by immigrants a long time ago.

In other countries, like Wales and the rest of the world, where bi lingualism is more common it's a way of acting like a pretentious twit by proving you can do something that 85% of the population can do. It's like saying "Oh look at me mum, I can walk".

There really aren't that many Scandinavian women who can't at least hold a basic conversation in English and/or another language.

Mind you if you want to flatter a girl with your intelligence you could do worse than speaking to her in another language - i've never seen square roots used in a sucessful chat up.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG