The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :[logilove]
ok so my ex texted me today, i was hanging out with 2 guys, and my ex's best friend. so she said "can you help me out with a computer problem" so i said of course. she said she changed her password, and she is the only account and she cant get in. i said to try to log in as guest. she said it wont let her, and i guess it was installing updates, and asking for removable memory to do something with..? anyways, i said "is it asking for a reinstall of windows to be able to change your password" cause she said it needed something random. and i said i really cant help cause passwords are there so people cant get in no matter what. and she texted her best friend and said i was being a f***** or something along those lines.

stuck up. bitter. ugh.
[/logilove]

you coulda just told her how to get into safe mode
would that solve a password issue?

off topic
Quote from logitekg25 :would that solve a password issue?

off topic

Depends. Typically XP machines were setup with no Administrayor password, so you could reboot into safe mode and remove a password.

Vista and 7.. you need a boot CD.. but it's also very possible (google that shit!)
she has vista, so looks like she needs a boot cd...id feel bad but she is bitter
Does the computer have a firewire port? Then all you need is to do is use winlockpwn.
probably not, but I REALLY DONT CARE AND IM NOT HELPING HER WITH HER COMPUTER PROBLEMS ANY MORE.
It was ineviteable that you guys would start talking about computers after a page of discussing your penis size.

You're beyond hope, all of you.
becky i ain't been in this convo :P

btw safe mode bypasses any user set password
Quote from Luke.S :
btw safe mode bypasses any user set password

No, it doesn't. Safe mode will let you use the default "Admin" account in XP that has no password, *if* it hasn't been disabled. There is no such easy trick in Vista / 7.
Quote from Jakg :No, it doesn't. Safe mode will let you use the default "Admin" account in XP that has no password, *if* it hasn't been disabled. There is no such easy trick in Vista / 7.

ah kk. it is pretty obvious I ain't used a password since XP
Quote from Luke.S :btw safe mode bypasses any user set password

That wouldn't make a lot of sense.
Quote from Becky Rose :It was ineviteable that you guys would start talking about computers after a page of discussing your penis size.

You're beyond hope, all of you.

Quote from BlueFlame :It's coming from someone who doesn't.

Indeed.

It would be very different if you wrote it...
Quote from zeugnimod :Indeed.

It would be very different if you wrote it...

Yea, it would of been more inane :P
Well guys...

I've lost all respect for Tor (TVE).... He apparently has a girlfriend.. his hand just couldn't satisfy him enough!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well guys...

I've lost all respect for Tor (TVE).... He apparently has a girlfriend.. his hand just couldn't satisfy him enough!

Dude, do you have any idea how much my hand(s) hurts after 22 years of wanking, I really did NEED that girl friend to do the work for me!
Quote from The Very End :Dude, do you have any idea how much my hand(s) hurts after 22 years of wanking, I really did NEED that girl friend to do the work for me!

A girlfriend is just a way of saying your lazy
Quote from AMB :A girlfriend is just a way of saying your lazy

Exactly!

Guess I for once has to post a "normal" picture.

Nice, me likes blondes every girlfriend I have had was blonde except one who died her hair black because I have black hair lol
Quote from AMB :Nice, me likes blondes every girlfriend I have had was blonde except one who died her hair black because I have black hair lol

She's a keeper.

She cleans the house
She gives me food, she knows her place at the kitchen
She gives sex

Also, AMB, I have no idea how you look like, but out from your personality your x'es must have been insane
Quote from The Very End :Exactly!

Guess I for once has to post a "normal" picture.

Me says shoped! You both have same eyes!
Better?

Quote from The Very End :She's a keeper.

She cleans the house
She gives me food, she knows her place at the kitchen
She gives sex

Also, AMB, I have no idea how you look like, but out from your personality your x'es must have been insane

Ahaha, erm to put one word to how my ex's are, I'd have to say 'random' just like me in real life
No comment

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG