The online racing simulator
YAY NEDS. Keep going.
Quote from Kalev EST :The game ends when the ref blows his whistle. The added time is an approximation anyway and when there is a stoppage in play during the added time then the ref adds more time.

There was contact so it was a penalty.

There was contact but not enough for a penalty imo, but whatever.
Quote from Kalev EST :There was contact so it was a penalty.

Eh...That was a ridiculous penalty. Yes, there maybe was slight contact but the foot of the SVK player lifted up 5 seconds before that contact.
Quote from zeugnimod :Eh...That was a ridiculous penalty. Yes, there maybe was slight contact but the foot of the SVK player lifted up 5 seconds before that contact.

Oh shush. You're just a Ned fanboy...
I kinda am but still!!
nice goal

E: Nice second goal
Not a bad first half...

Looks like those yellow cars are complicating things for Chile.
I go away for a quick shower and a bacon roll....and miss 2 goals.

Bugger.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie : Post about increased coverage

It's a fair point, but if there's an opportunity to decrease the errors that the officials makes, surely it should be taken! People have been setting fire to stuff by accident for years, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't invest in fire-proofing technologies (best analogy ever). I'm sure you're not saying that we shouldn't have the technology, but since there's such a strong case for it, there's no excuse for not having it.
I like Brazil, it's always my best candidate to win every competition
Chile can finally go home :monkey:
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It's a fair point, but if there's an opportunity to decrease the errors that the officials makes, surely it should be taken!

At what cost to the game. Unlike other games football doesn't have such a natural break in it. Video evidence used in rugby is always after a ball has been grounded and the players stop. Even then, rugby refs are now starting to call on the video evidence for simple decisions, even those that are blatantly obvious.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :People have been setting fire to stuff by accident for years, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't invest in fire-proofing technologies (best analogy ever).

Worst analogy ever...even by your standards

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm sure you're not saying that we shouldn't have the technology, but since there's such a strong case for it, there's no excuse for not having it.

But not video technology. It can not be implemented throughout the leagues fairly...as a result using video evidence on selected competitions becomes even more dangerous. Even the chip in the ball is not as practical as first seems.

Football is as it is, teams will benefit and lose out...it's the nature of the game as we know.
Congratulations to the winner. I wonder, what nations besides Slovakia were supporting us against Netherlands?
Brazil was very good. Very good tactics as well. It was interesting seeing Brazil playing defensively and for counter attacks but it worked very well.

Props for Chile for fighting 'till the end. They never stopped trying, even when it was clear the game was over. Loved how the coach was angerily screaming "vamos" on the 87th minute.
Afghanistan?
Great playing from brazil there. All well worked goals. They played very well the whole match and soaked up whatever pressure Chile had to offer, and thats what they are good at. Soaking up pressure.

Also great playing Lucio!
Quote from breadfan :Congratulations to the winner. I wonder, what nations besides Slovakia were supporting us against Netherlands?

I did I can't stand Holland for some reason..
Quote from Kalev EST :Brazil was very good. Very good tactics as well. It was interesting seeing Brazil playing defensively and for counter attacks but it worked very well.

Props for Chile for fighting 'till the end. They never stopped trying, even when it was clear the game was over. Loved how the coach was angerily screaming "vamos" on the 87th minute.

That's how we've been playing for quite some time now. Strong defense and fast counter attacking.
Whenever we play against a defensive team, we struggle. But against offensive teams (which tend to have weaker defenses), it's all great.

I don't like it, to be honest.

About the second part: Chile always fights, it's a pleasure. Good game.
Right now, Brazil looks like a safe bet to win the Cup.

VERY impressive playing, IMO. This is probably the best defense they ever had and IF they are attacking, the ball is in the goal more often than not. And we didn't see them really get under pressure yet. I think they can even switch to 1 or 2 gears higher if they need to.

They are playing more boring but more successful than in previous years.
Mmmmmh! :bitehard:
Omnomnomnom
EWWWWWWWWWWWW Them germans are insane!
Ringringringringringring bugger Loew trutururururu
MHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMH

nomnomnomnomnom

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG