The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
Quote from lemming77 :Hey, I had to go about an hour and 20 minutes into the race, and just got back... What did I miss?

Pug #3 suspension failed, retired. Audi #7 touched a wall while Kristensen was trying to avoid wounded Art Car infront and is probably out of the victory competition.

Rest is here: http://live.autosport.com/commentary.php/id/234/
This should live things up again, Ayari is back in the crash. I meen race.
Quote from deggis :Pug #3 suspension failed, retired. Audi #7 touched a wall while Kristensen was trying to avoid wounded Art Car infront and is probably out of the victory competition.

Ouch, unlucky.
GT2 battle will resolve soon, the 'vette has lost a headlight and that's against ACO rules - they'll have to fix it pronto.
SC again
Pretty rough crash for the Audi. I'm surprised that didn't puncture the tire.
Green Flag! Must be time for a break....
Someone please teach that commentator how to pronounce Peugeot...
Quote from GFresh :Green Flag! Must be time for a break....

If the breaks get annoying, switch to this stream. They interupt it to show a short video, but it's much less intrusive than Eurosport's adverts.
Thanks for the link, but i'd rather put up with the breaks and watch it on a decent sized TV
Suit yourself.
Quote from lemming77 :Someone please teach that commentator how to pronounce Peugeot...

It's not just Peugeot, the way he says Nissan is a bit creepy too! In Europe we've always had our doubts over American cars, now we have a hint as to why... If they can't even name the cars right how the hell are they going to get anything else right!
True, I think they surprised us all when the Corvettes made it round turn 1.

The Audi/Poojoe race isn't as exciting as I'd hoped though. It doesn't even seem like a contest right now.
Does anyone know the name of the pit lane reporter from Eurosport who's not great at thinking of questions or speaking English?

edit: Turns out she's called Justine Monnier
Quote from amp88 :Does anyone know the name of the pit lane reporter from Eurosport who's not great at thinking of questions or speaking English?

English Commentary

Quote :True, I think they surprised us all when the Corvettes made it round turn 1.

heh. Well Aston and 'Vette went head to head in GT1 for years so it's no suprise to me to see them winning GT2, I am quite suprised the Ferrari is doing so well though.
Quote from amp88 :Oh, I'm not really complaining. We're just trying to work out who she is.

awww you has crush
Quote from Becky Rose :heh. Well Aston and 'Vette went head to head in GT1 for years so it's no suprise to me to see them winning GT2, I am quite suprised the Ferrari is doing so well though.

That's true. Shame Flying Lizard are out though. From what I've heard, they end up in some pretty close racing with Competizone, so this sort of racing with three sides would certainly be good.
Quote from Becky Rose :awww you has crush

Nah, for female motorsport reporters / pit reporters it'd have to be Suzi Perry (something about a girl in leather ) or Lee McKenzie (that accent).
ooo is the Pug fragile?
Sweet. One more Pug in trouble. Keep it up French.
Quote from DevilDare :Sweet. One more Pug in trouble. Keep it up French.

This is what I was saying about cars built in France ... during a general strike ... they're rattling to pieces

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG