The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
I'm gonna migrate to my living room and see if I can find it on TV. See ya.
Its back on the Eurosport stream by the way, bloody joke.
Quote from DevilDare :It was Le Mans for 30mins.

Yeah thats where Lemans went, its gone back to Eurosport 1 now.

Thanks for the stream though, I just got to it a bit late.
Yep. it was late by 10mins though 'cos of the gay World Tour!!

Missed the Audi v Pug battle...
another stream?
Okay I give up on Eurosport, the adverts are just annoying, so I've got Radio Le Mans playing over the top.
someone just binned it
No.1 Pug in the gravel trap for about half a minute.

E - Lord... Onboard with Audi through the Porsche curves... Crazy... Pitch black dark...
Yeah it's insane, watching the onboard videos thinking "I can't see anything, how the hell is he driving? :S"

Cameras have a nasty habit of capturing darker images than what the people there will see, so I suspect they see much more than we do.
They probably do, but you still need a pretty big pair of balls to do it.
You certainly do in these things in broad daylight, let alone at night.
Number 4 Pug (Oreca) pushed back into the garage from 2nd place. Another one bites the dust.
Cool, Audi's into 2nd.

Shit, ninja'd.
haha SPEED announcer (Justin Bell) taking a walk around meeting fans. 'Ooh he's got beads on. I'll stay away from him, I'm worried he'll try to bear his breasts at me'

EDIT: Now Justin Bell just told us he wishes he had become a dictator and conquered the world...after being asked about what it feels like to stand on the podium at LeMans...he's certainly a character/
Peugeot out! belching flames from one of the rear wheel wells

Audi 1-2

EDIT: the #63 Vette was on the side of the road too at about the exact same time
EDIT@: 63 Corvette confirmed out of the race
Quote from AstroBoy :Remember it is a 24 hour race, it only takes one lapse in concentration. One GT car or LMP2 car to ruin the entire teams hopes. Even with 3 cars unlikely or not it can all come crashing down when that green flag drops.

Personally i dont really mind as long as its interesting to watch thats all i care about

Oh shit did i call it or what? Rofl.

And so much for the 35,000km engine.
Sheee,#2 out,Audi 1,2...
Still 7 hours left.
Bit of work there for the corvette team, don't think it was the pug drivers fault.

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG