The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
The race is on, right? Where are the live streams!?
Not yet. Race starts in 17.00 in your time.
I hope this stream works well.
Ah. Thanks for the info&link.
Hows the Acura going?
Dam none of the streams is working.
Becose race have not been started yet ? Its more than 2hours till broadcast starts...
Quote from TypeRacing :Becose race have not been started yet ? Its more than 2hours till broadcast starts...

I think he's doing what I'm doing; looking for a broadcast showing adverts and commentators droning on before the race actually starts, so he knows he's ready when the cars line up on the grid.
20 minutes to go and the streams aren't up yet... Should I be thinking about moving to the living room and finding it on TV?
Beautiful, thank you.
Audi #7 FTW!!!
This is what I'm talking about!

Classic Audi v Pug scrap. Go McNish!
Quote from DevilDare :This is what I'm talking about!

Classic Audi v Pug scrap. Go McNish!

+121323113
Audi's onboard stream is cool
mansell noooooooooooooooo

is there a HD stream with english commentary?
Sad. Mansell.
Oh my! Mh childhood hero being lifted into an Ambulance - and a total cock up with the safety car system has one of my beloved Aston's lapped. This has not been a great start.

Oh an Eurosport went to an add break as the lead changed and the accident happened... Fantastic !
Quote from Becky Rose :
Oh an Eurosport went to an add break as the lead changed and the accident happened... Fantastic !

Indeed... The RLM crew was going mad while I was watching some women talking about selling her watch for a quick 'buck. Nice....
I'm using radio lemans for the commentary, they do have adverts but they're not daft enough to run them right at the start They know their listeners are there for much of the whole 24hrs.
The ad breaks don't really bother me so much, particularely as long as the safety car's out. Besides, I find the Audi stream perfectly entertaining while they're on.
Quote from TypeRacing :Not yet. Race starts in 17.00 in your time.
I hope this stream works well.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU missed the start because of you. thx.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU missed the start because of you. thx.

All you missed was an early safety car (Nigel Mansell has a 200mph crash) during which all we could see was adverts anyway. Then Le Mans' dubious safety car rules destroyed any chance of having some close racing for a while. The field spread looks like we're 3 hours in already :/

So between Eurosport and the ACO - you really didn't miss a single thing.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU missed the start because of you. thx.

Sorry, I missed it too. I thought it gonna start in 3pm as 2007 year...

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG