The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
Through a combination of old age and a small bought of consumption, I fell asleep at midnight (1am race time). Can someone bring me up to date on the big events please?
Reliability v Speed. I know which one I would have.
Yeah, pretty much the same as me Becky, i could use a re cap too...
As far as I can tell Pug #2 was leading and had an engine fire, not sure what's happened with Pug #1 but that had some kind of accident with the Corvette leading GT2, Pug #1 is hunting down the Audi's and the 'Vette is running but out of contention.

HPD still 1-2 in LMP2 and the GT1 with least problems is a Saleen, followed by an Aston Martin.

Aston Martin are still the top LMP1 in the Green X Challenge with the HPD's leading overall.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Well, to be honest nohing much did happen. Was quite a calm night.

Ford GT Mantech got bummed out of the lead.
A Pescarolo Judd smashes the barrier hard. Front left completely gone.
Anthony Davidson collects a backmarker and spins out inot the gravel trap. Quickly recovered though, not much lost.
No.4 Pug Oreca pushed back into the garage. Lost 15mins or so. Broken drivetrain fishbone
And then ofcourse the lead Pug starts shooting out flames.
No.2 Pug collects the GT1 Corvette which was leading its class.

There was obviously some small incidents as well, but thats basically the main events.
Cheers DevilDare
Yeah thanks, i'll consider myself up to date
Woah that marshall on the apex whilst they recovered the 009 car is insane! Totally the wrong place to stand as he forced the cars to go wider... straight into the path of the other marshalls and the Aston...

That was so lucky there wasn't anyone hurt.
Or letting the 009 car go again leaving parts everywhere.
Quote from Becky Rose :Woah that marshall on the apex whilst they recovered the 009 car is insane! Totally the wrong place to stand as he forced the cars to go wider... straight into the path of the other marshalls and the Aston...

That was so lucky there wasn't anyone hurt.

Well speaking of stupid personnel. Yesterday a photographer walked (backwards) into a prototype which was leaving the pitlane... He ended up with a broken leg...
Quote from DejaVu :wrecked corvette's chances too - wanker

Corvette didn't even touch him according to Davidson.
Haha. Anthony Davidson to RLM - "I dont care. I will take as many risks as required to win this damn thing"
Actually I agree with Davidson that it wasn't hit fault. The Corvette had lost the line and should not have entered so quickly.

The reason it didn't was simply because Collard was caught unawares as he didn't expect Davidson to pass, but that's not Davidsons fault.
Good on him for honesty, its not his fault racing hard makes you the bad guy these days. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the Corvette spun by itself, probrably because the driver wasn't looking in his mirrors and paniced when he was suddenly confronted with an overtaking car. Which wouldn't be suprising, everyone must be fairly tired now even with some rest.

Hehehe, tempers flaring on RLM, John Hindhaugh being his very outspoken self.
Wohoo, less than 4hours till finish. Looking good for Audis
Dont jinx it!!
Sorry, I just had to...
Quote from MoMo92i :huhu? French are the best everywhere endurance, rallye...

Nah, they're only best in setting good times(yeap, its called qualification), not in endurance
lol that pug could be disqualified if they don't fix that pannel
This is getting close...!
Quote from TypeRacing :Sorry, I just had to...

Nah, they're only best in setting good times(yeap, its called qualification), not in endurance

I didn't think last year's race would be forgotten this fast
No one saw the lemans.org site getting hacked?
No?

What happened?

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG