The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
Bit of duct tape and some cable ties and she'll be right to go.
Don't be so rediculous Tim, everyone knows a fix on that car is achievable with a hot-glue gun alone
Broken tub.

Bourdais was quite broken too.
Risi second in GT2, one more vette to go
Quote from deggis :Broken tub.

Bourdais was quite broken too.

ye that was quite sad to see if i'm honest. Like when he left F1.
Pfff.... Sad to see Pugs go out?

I'll get my coat.
Risi leads GT2!!!
Quote from BenjiMC :Did you know alan mcnish and olivier beretta are from poland?

Monaco, not Poland...

I think I know what broke the suspension: Right after the restart, the 3 was the Pug that went waaayyy over to the right on the very bumpy stuff at Tetre Rouge passing those GT2s... Lamy blew it for Bourdais and Pagenaud with his impatience to get by the slower cars...
Quote from bbman :Monaco, not Poland...

I think I know what broke the suspension: Right after the restart, the 3 was the Pug that went waaayyy over to the right on the very bumpy stuff at Tetre Rouge passing those GT2s... Lamy blew it for Bourdais and Pagenaud with his impatience to get by the slower cars...

aparently that was also the pug that got a bit airborn in practice / qualifying so the damage might have been done then
Quote from tinvek :aparently that was also the pug that got a bit airborn in practice / qualifying so the damage might have been done then

It was #2. (And wouldn't they notice something like that during checkups/rebuilding...)
guess that knocks eurosports theory on the head then
Man down! These cars should have horns.
Quote from BenjiMC :Man down! These cars should have horns.

I was making myself a Damson Gin and missed it - and the replay came on as Eurosport went to bloody adverts. Between ACO's pictures and Eurosports adverts you dont get to see much of the action this year !
I have switched to F1 for the next hour. Probably wont miss anything more than if i was watching le mans anyway
Kristensen off, Eurosport is showing adverts so I missed it.
just saw the replay
Nooooo.

Fecking BMW!!
TKs fault tbh
A 2nd blowout for that Beemer since the start of the race.

What are they doing to those tires...?

But yeah, TK went in too hot.

E - Now thats what I call a repair. Great job by the Audi crew.
Just seen the replay on Speed, saw a white flag on the entry to the corner...
I only saw the replay once but i'm not so sure it's TK's fault, Prixaux moved across the track from the inside to the outside whilst TK was approaching at race speed.
Ah the American commentator is on Radio Lemans again this year: He says Poo - geeoh. I hate him.
Quote from Becky Rose :I only saw the replay once but i'm not so sure it's TK's fault, Prixaux moved across the track from the inside to the outside whilst TK was approaching at race speed.

Yeah, but with a flat left front tyre the car wouldn't exactly be eager to make right turns... I'd say it was just bad luck, none of them to blame really...
Hey, I had to go about an hour and 20 minutes into the race, and just got back... What did I miss?

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG