The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
God the Audi pit is starting to dissapear into a big cloud of smug.

Puncture for the other Aston. :weeping:
Aston...
Yeh, Audi Just sat their cars in the pits, and counted how many cars there were. Then sent them off... oh yeh, that is styling it out
Quote from jrd.racer :Which is better to listen to. Radio Le mans or the commentary on the stream.

Edit: WOO Audi 1,2,3. 27 mins to go. Omagawd just look at the three Audis crusing around behind each other.

That's often done, like last year. But not so often for 1-2-3.
Hush becky no Aston for the win. (if nothing more dramatic happens.
Now, can every car in GT2 explode apart from the spyker so it wins?
YEEEHHHH cmon Spyker, you are going to be classified WHHAAAYYY!!
Quote from Becky Rose :For sure, I actually would have preffered the Pugs to win over Audi because chavs drive Audi's and i'm not keen on open top prototypes, they're twin seater formula cars and they look daft. In any case we all know that Aston Martin are the true winners of this race, because Pug and Audi are using the Diesel speed hack

The way I see it, the majority of Audi drivers are gonna be twats regardless of whether they win. So may the best team win.
Top LMP2 is 5th overall. Best overall finish ever for p2.
Also overall distance record.
It appears the French can at least do something right

Epic sarcasim
Audi 1,2,3 Saleen Win in GT1 and Spyker finish What a Facking BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell yes!!

Audi 1-2-3!!! Wooooo!!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :It's never the fastest car that wins, it's the most reliable one.

No but blowing of your engine from setting fastest lap is a cool way to blow it
OHHH YEAH. That was awesome. 20fkin4hours all over and no pugs.
Well done Audi. Well deserved.
:') epic
Agree with all...
I'm kinda annoyed with Radio Le Mans heckling Davidson, i've been arguing with Eve Hewitt (RLM boss) about it on facebook, they just wont accept that people can have another opinion to theirs (my argument being that Davidson had sufficient overlap, the inside line and was passing a blue flagged car which didn't see him until too late).

The 009 Aston did actually complete more laps than the winning Oreca, but i'll accept when i'm beaten - to win in Le Mans you have to cross the finish line.

I'm very worried about the new hybrid rules for next year, the ACO have failed to ballance petrol versus diesel and there's no reason to believe they'll be able to do the same with the hybrids. It's not the ACO's fault, developments in diesel are moving ahead in leaps and bounds whereas petrol engines are already highly developed - but some meens of planning against hybrid dominance needs to be taken.

Congratulations on Audi for the diesel class win.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm kinda annoyed with Radio Le Mans heckling Davidson, i've been arguing with Eve Hewitt (RLM boss) about it on facebook, they just wont accept that people can have another opinion to theirs (my argument being that Davidson had sufficient overlap, the inside line and was passing a blue flagged car which didn't see him until too late).

Yeah, John Hindhaugh went off in a bit of a stupid rant which got a few laughs after he left the commentary box. Colard just didn't see Davidson coming and yet Davidson gets demonised for someone elses mistake.

John needs to pack it in about the respect, Davidson was angry because armchair racing drivers like John were pointing the finger at him when it wasn't his fault, hence him coming across as lacking in respect.
Boring...
I'd prefer to see the cars actually battling on the track :/
In LMP1 2009 was boring because peugeot were way too fast for Audis and didn't have any major problem.
In 2008 and 2010 it's boring because Audi still couldn't catch the peugeot but this time the peugeot lost the cars because they weren't so reliable as in 2009 (or maybe they didn't have luck this year or maybe they did have luck in 2009)
Oh and Petrol cars can't even compete anyway.
And sad for corvette and BMW in GT2 ^^
I hope next year will be more interesting with more fights and less technical problems.
The last interesting race I saw in LMP1 with peugeot and audi was 12h of Sebring!
Maybe they should have tested the 908 in a more hardocre, american style track this year too ^^
But still congratz to Audi for being on of the only "surviving" in LMP1.
Le Mans 2010 was very good race. Congratulations to OAK Racing to 2nd place in LMP2. Congratulations to Audi, but Peugeot had bad luck.
Quote :I'd prefer to see the cars actually battling on the track :/

Le Mans has never been about on track overtaking. Never.
Well... In GT2 it kindoff is sometimes
Is there any info yet for what the teams will bring next year? Its the last outing of the R15 they said, will Audi return? I guess 10 wins would be a better number than 9.
And I heard rumors about a return of Nissan to Lemans, most likely in GT1.
No ideas on the teams, i mean it just finished. Mostly likely a few weeks before anything else is revealed.
Also isnt GT1 and GT2 just GT now?
And i heard awhile ago that all cars have to be enclosed now for next year or some ridiculous rule.
So in other words i have no idea.

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG