The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
pff, eurosport player was a waste of 3.99, where is my no comms coverage so i can run radio le mans over it with natural sound! plus the sh1tty adverts!
Quote from BenjiMC :pff, eurosport player was a waste of 3.99, where is my no comms coverage so i can run radio le mans over it with natural sound! plus the sh1tty adverts!

How is the quality though?
Ayari is trying to equal his record for the highest number of cars crashed into during the race. I wish he wouldn't do it to my AMR's though...!
Can someone give a good stream which doesn't show tennis as eurosport? AASDFGD getting angry here! network dropping off and eurosport showing fags playing ball!
Quote from TypeRacing :Sorry, I missed it too. I thought it gonna start in 3pm as 2007 year...

It did. It always starts at 15:00. (Paris Time)
I see. Might have to get it later on then.
I've got a 'reasonable' stream here http://www.lemans-2010.tk

The other one linked earlier in the thread was better quality but I switched over when it showed tennis.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from DevilDare :How is the quality though?

Windows Media (Beta Player uses Silverlight, the normal one doesnt), bitrate options: 560 kbps, 900 kbps and 1,5 Mbps
What the hell is going on...?

The commentators are talking of a "huge" Ford GT crash in the esses but they are not showing anything on the screen....

E - Oh now they are showing it limping back to pits. Its absolutely destroyed...

Replay of the crash please Eurosport...?
Quote from DevilDare :Replay of the crash please Eurosport...?

Blame ACO or whoever is doing the tv production. Missing everything interesting is their trademark.
Bunch of idiots I swear... How can you miss a crash that huge?

Its like nothing happened...

E - Someone shoot whoever is controling the cameras and the whole production. What a bucnh of wankers... Leaders in trouble and they are showing a feking Porsche coasting around on its own.
there goes my lmp1 prediction
Peugeot has been sandbagging it imo Audi is inferior in comparison to them sadly :/
#3 retired!
Good. Screw you Pugs.
One down, three to go
Did you know alan mcnish and olivier beretta are from poland?
Quote from BenjiMC :Did you know alan mcnish and olivier beretta are from poland?

No I didn't. And I continue to not know this as Alan McNish was born in Dumfreis.
Risi slowly catching corvette
Quote from Becky Rose :No I didn't. And I continue to not know this as Alan McNish was born in Dumfreis.

According to the broadcasters you're wrong
I know this is highly unlikely but i think they will have a second look at the Pug 3 car behind closed doors when night rolls around and things quite down.
It's not coming back on track. The fix is between 24 and 36 hours..

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG