The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
This happened(real screenshot):

It already got mended up
Hehe. Classic.
lol
Whoever did that should have used the other 2 buttons to type "24/24" in
4chan script kiddies or something. There was a gif from 4chan.org on the main page.
A little over 2 hours to go and the top 3 on the same lap
It appears we have a race on our hands....no wait i jinxed it. Im still sticking by my earlier post though.

Now just remember i said that by a Miracle luck all 3 pug could get a problem....
pug slow audi ftw
Pugs out haha
Last one. Nice. Thanks Peugeot.
[12:51:01] Yann Laprevotte: I would lol if their last car fall into pieces

And a few seconds later, it breaks for good
Awww the race is off. Trust Europsort to go to a ad break when anything interesting happens.
The Pug boss looks like his wife and kids lives are on the line. Poor fella'.
Quote from MoMo92i :I think that Audi can't win...ofc 4s gap isn't such a big gap like we have seen in 2008 and in so many times of Le Mans History but this year, Peugeot isn't the same as 2008 and Audi have changed too.

Indeed Peugeot learn a lot about 2008 and feel more like an endurance team whereas in 2008 it was something like an F1-prototyp team which wanted to make a sprint. In other side, Audi was the great endurance team, with an endurant prototyp which couldn't fail without a human error (check 2007) so they were sure to finish the race. What happened? Peugeot failed because of that !

This year, this is the 908 which can't break (Peugeot engine can do 35 000kms without any problem as pescarolo said (this is what Peugeot engineer told him when he was worrying about the engine after last year quali) !). So the car is secure whereas Audi have a car which is slower atm and I think which is going to stay at least 2s slower than the Peugeot and a car which have shown some technical failure today like an overheat problem for #8. So in fact I don't see how Peugeot can fail this race...but Le Mans is Le Mans so everything can happen

How do you feel now?
Quote from Becky Rose :The Pug boss looks like his wife and kids lives are on the line. Poor fella'.

I actually feel sorry for him now. Just really shows how much it means to them.

4 cars. All leaders. Much faster than Audi. And they all drop out one by one...
Push to hard and things break, race of endurance not just the best lap times
Quote from DejaVu :Push to hard and things break, race of endurance not just the best lap times

This last car was definitely all or nothing.
Others weren't though
Quote from DevilDare :I actually feel sorry for him now. Just really shows how much it means to them.

4 cars. All leaders. Much faster than Audi. And they all drop out one by one...

For sure, I actually would have preffered the Pugs to win over Audi because chavs drive Audi's and i'm not keen on open top prototypes, they're twin seater formula cars and they look daft. In any case we all know that Aston Martin are the true winners of this race, because Pug and Audi are using the Diesel speed hack
Now we only need one of the Audis to fail and we have an Aston on podium
Quote from amp88 :Does anyone know the name of the pit lane reporter from Eurosport who's not great at thinking of questions or speaking English?

Turns out she's called Justine Monnier.
Quote from amp88 :Turns out she's called Justine Monnier.

I think the correct response to that is "It's a toss up between her and Adelaide".
When davidson had the incident with the corvette they mentioned a similar incident last year and a different driver was thrown out of the race, justin something? not sure - anyone know his name?
Duval is pushing hard, but i'm not sure he's gonna make it to the finish.
That was at the begining of the race I think. Coming up to the ford chicanes... I think Audi got thrown in the barriers.

I know what incident they are talking about but cant exactly remmeber the cars involved.

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG