The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
huhu? French are the best everywhere endurance, rallye...
erm. what time does this start on saturday? so i can plan around it
Quote from MoMo92i :huhu? French are the best everywhere endurance, rallye...

Peugeot road cars do not have the class and style like Audi, so therefore I favour the team who deserves the most success.
Peugeot always beats Audi at auto racing (remember Group B). Some Peugeot are really better than some Audi...ofc not the last one but I prefer drive a 205 GTi than an audi A3...it is really more fun Anyway Peugeot is a french manifacturer and french customers aren't the same as german's so this is the reason why pugs make some small cars for cities whereas Audi make some bigger luxury cars...

Start is at 15:00 French time (French time = GMT +2)
Go go Audi, getting faster!
Audi is starting to get faster times, but it's still not enough. Seems like it's starting to rain.
Yep. can someone put up a live timing link please?
who cares about lmp1, the racing is in GT2. Go Risi!
All this talk of Pug versus Audi, France versus Germany... pfft.

German cars fall to pieces and cover it up with marketting campaigns that trumpet their build quality, they over engineer and they fall to pieces.

French cars start off in pieces, and then rattle themselves into ever more of them. They are after all a peasant country and like all peasants they're into crude and simple engineering that's easy to fix, unfortunately the people who build them are always on strike or complaining about something rather than focusing on what they are doing.

There is of course only one marquee in LMP1 that a real driver would pay any attention too, Aston Martin, which by contrast is a marquee that features advanced technology and materials and excellent build quality. They also fall to pieces a lot, but we don't talk about that.

Becky, i see what you did there!

you gotta love advertising/brainwashing....
Haha, not really tbh. I've always been a massive Aston fan. Long before I started working for Aston Marting Racing Clothing. I even bought merchandise before I could get it cheap. I have Astons as my deskop wallpaper (when it's not set to Milla Jovovich) and watch LeMans every year just o see them retire from the lead in the last hour (which they've done more than a few times).

If I was to cut myself during LeMans weekend, I would bleed British racing green blood - despite the Gulf colours of the last couple of years.

When talking to former F1 pilot Perry McCarthy after racing him, and he said he didn't like the DB7 (although he does love the DB6), I duly stopped talking to him and wandered off in disgust.

But if you want to buy a t shirt please do
Becky Rose I love you <3 You are so right but french are like that and that's funny (not really when trains are on strike and you can't go to work and lose money but funny in general)

Think that Pug's gonna be faster...so in fact I think it gonna be hard for Audi because everything is for peugeot
okay, lets get the predictions out the way.

LMP1 - #3 908
LMP2 - Highcroft
GT1 - Young Driver AMR
GT2 - Risi

Ye i know, all the class pole sitters but its who i would of chosen anyway
GT1 is quite close :o half a second between the podium
GT2 gonna be awesome
LMP2 boring who can beat Honda?
LMP1 Peugeot vs Audi? or Peugeot vs Peugeot?

EDIT : something usefull : http://www.pescarolo2011.com/
Quote from MoMo92i :That's what Henri Pescarolo said

What was the context btw?

Quote :You know Diesel power engine max rpm are about 5000 whereas fuel's are about 7500-8000. faster it runs, faster it breaks and ofc diesel engine are stronger than fuel's because of the composition (really much powerful causing a big temperature)...

Yes, but still... 35 000 km?
Quote from deggis :What was the context btw?

Yes, but still... 35 000 km?

Henri Pescarolo is commentating the race for Eurosport. And the other guys ask him some things about Peugeot, their preparation...and yes 35.000kms ^^.
Quote from MoMo92i :Peugeot always beats Audi at auto racing (remember Group B). Some Peugeot are really better than some Audi...ofc not the last one but I prefer drive a 205 GTi than an audi A3...it is really more fun Anyway Peugeot is a french manifacturer and french customers aren't the same as german's so this is the reason why pugs make some small cars for cities whereas Audi make some bigger luxury cars...

Start is at 15:00 French time (French time = GMT +2)

A3 is not the same as a 205 GTi, as it was made after. The equivilant to the 205 GTi is a Golf GTi, which is much more fun.
hum...not really (debate GTi vs GTi...always the same story some says Peuget is the best, other says this is golf...)
Quote from BlueFlame :A3 is not the same as a 205 GTi, as it was made after. The equivilant to the 205 GTi is a Golf GTi, which is much more fun.

If your talking about mk1 golf or mk 2 then both are boring underpowered econoboxes.
Quote from MoMo92i :Henri Pescarolo is commentating the race for Eurosport. And the other guys ask him some things about Peugeot, their preparation...and yes 35.000kms ^^.

It's still hard to believe
Quote from Mustafur :If your talking about mk1 golf or mk 2 then both are boring underpowered econoboxes.

The Mk1 obviously.
power isn't everything, mk2 golf is one of my fav cars which means it's great cus i said so!

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG