The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't know how it is in your country but in Germany, 30 kph zones are usually in streets with a lot of houses and playgrounds where children could run on the street at any time.

I wouldn't advise driving any faster than 30 there but it's your decision, I guess.

Yeah, same here... Guess that Ginho fails at safety.
Quote from Agniz :But I am talking about normal streets and highways

You have normal streets and highways with a 30 kph limit?
Quote from DevilDare :Just because you have no respect for others on the road and drive like a maniac, doesnt mean everyone does so too...

In a car i do, on a moped you don't...

Don't draw conclusions too fast.
Uhm... So what gives you the right to be a dick on a moped?
Quote from G!NhO :Lol, nobody drives 30 in a 30 zone...

I do when there are people around especially when I see children since they can be quite unexpected, like when they run on to the road without even looking.

So don't go stereotype on moped riders just yet.
Quote from Agniz :blinking with main beams

ah yes the unmistakeable sign that youve got a twat in a bmw behind you
i hate when i'm just about to listen to some justin beiber, then i hear a 4 year old singing
In town I stick to speed limits religiously (or moreso since I'm not religious at all). Because I don't want to have to live with the fact I couldn't stop in time when that kid runs out in front of me because I was driving too fast. If someone behind me starts flashing their lights I drop my speed even more. I'm nice like that.

Riding a moped isn't so dangerous, the person you're most likely to hurt is yourself. Even if you hit a pedestrian
Quote from DevilDare :Uhm... So what gives you the right to be a dick on a moped?

Mine only does 50kph so, it's not like a drive like a maniac. lol
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
People who spell "Bieber" as "Beiber." It's not that ****ing difficult! :mad:
...Justin Beiber
Quote from hrtburnout :People who spell "Bieber" as "Beiber." It's not that ****ing difficult! :mad:

Beiber, Bieber, Beiber, Bieber. I don't give a flying F*CK how it is spelt. Just putting it out there.

Also it grindsmy gears when i'm enjoying my nice oily big mac at McDonalds and some fat person sits down in the chair beside me opens his/ her food, and all i hear is the noice of a fricking chomping fat person.
Ok, something ground my gears this afternoon.....

Beautiful day. I'm driving home, windows down, tunes are crankin. I just want to get home to enjoy the evening. Get on the main road heading up north, 55 mph. I'm cruising a bit higher than that, I want to get home. Up ahead, what do I see? Hmm, nice looking Mustang. I get closer, nope, not just a Mustang, a Shelby Mustang. I catch up to him in my 185,000 mile tired 100 hp weak Civic and..... He's doing 45 mph just putting along! I can't get around him, I'm in a freakin 1994 Civic for crying out loud. I just want to get home while there's still daylight and I'm stuck behind a freakin Shelby Mustang in a POS lacking any power Civic putting along at 10 mph under the limit!

I swear the rear tires on that thing was half the width of my entire car.
id be scared to drive a car like that....its a lot of pressure, and maybe they were just learning to drive, or learning to drive that car

but i see where your coming from
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from logitekg25 :id be scared to drive a car like that....its a lot of pressure, and maybe they were just learning to drive, or learning to drive that car

but i see where your coming from

Yup. I think I'll just learn how to drive all by myself in my $50,000 550 hp specialty car.....

Quote from speedway :Maybe he was also driving home, but unlike you was in no rush to get out of the car

I don't have a problem with folks who aren't in a rush to get out of the car. I have a problem when they select the main travel 55 mph road north out of town when there are 2 other perfectly fine slower roads that parallels the same road on either side. If you want to drive like an old lady, go travel the 45 or 35 mph road. If you can't drive the speed limit on a given road, then get the heck off.
let me rephrase

my brother is a pretty good driver, but he is also responsible when he needs to be. he is 17 going on 18 in september, so he is a pretty new driver. he handles his 1999 dodge dualie 3500 8' bed, extended cab (as big as you can get a pickup truck) like a pro as a daily driver, so he isnt lacking in skill to drive what i can imagine almost any car in an average manner, or even a little more then average.

my mom owns a 2002 pontiac trans am ram air. he said he wouldnt drive it, because he would be under way too much pressure, and afraid to do something wrong. no doubt he could drive it with no problems, but still risky in his eyes.

the person driving that car might not be extreme enough to just say 'im not driving this car because its too risky, or i would be under too much pressure.' so there he is driving it. he doesnt want to mess up, and he is feeling the same way as my brother would....he just chooses to drive it, and just be extra careful.

and you never know who might be driving it. my brother has aspergers, a form of autism. not sure if it has anything to do with driving, or being nervous, or anything...but the person who is driving that might have something that makes him extra nervous behind the wheel or something
-
id save it for the track

which reminds me....i gotta find a cheap ass car thats a manual rwd for real cheap in the next 2 years
-
Idiots. They are everywhere, you just can't dodge them.
Quote from ATHome :Idiots. They are everywhere, you just can't dodge them.

Hit them then.
#296 - AMB
Getting kills on BFBC2... but I suck on it...
-
#297 - AMB
Quote from brandons48 :Hang on - Does getting kills grind your gears (make you angry/annoyed) ?
Or does sucking at BFBC2 grind your gears..?

Not being able to get kills, being caught out and killed by people with assault rifles, flanking me, so basically me sucking at BFBC2 :P
-

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG