The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Quote from AMB :Racist!!

Naw, what grinds my gears really is Kenan and Kel.

Oi! You slag! Kenan and Kel was bloody awesome.

Also, what grinds my gears these days is changing gears without using my clutch. Still not got rev-matching down to an art form yet. ^^;
#252 - AMB
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Oi! You slag! Kenan and Kel was bloody awesome.

Also, what grinds my gears these days is changing gears without using my clutch. Still not got rev-matching down to an art form yet. ^^;

Aha yes maybe when I was younger, now it's so cheesy the voices
Youtube does my head in, well i have decided its youtubes fault anyway

Because i have a crappy connection at peak times (3g dongle) it will sometimes drop out and/or disconnect itself, which is fine, i can live with that, but it causes problems when it does it while im waiting for something to buffer on youtube.

Lets say that its a HQ video and takes a while to all load, it gets to about 1/4 of the way loaded and then the connection drops out, YT then decides to act as if it has all loaded by turning the whole loading bar pink, so i reconnect the web, then hit f5, or press refresh, or close and open the browser again, or go to another page and then go back to that video, no matter what i do, it still 'thinks' it has loaded it all and nothing i do will make it reload it, it just plays up until the point where it was up to when the connection died and stops itself there.

The only way i can do it is to disconnect and clean all my temp internet files out or run ccleaner, which then means i have NO browser cache of anything anymore so everywhere i visit regularly takes longer to load the 1st time as it pissing about loading banners and borders and stuff, grrr!
Quote from danthebangerboy :[snip] so i reconnect the web, then hit f5, or press refresh[snip]

Have you tried pressed CTRL+F5? It forces a total refresh on everything on that page (read: deletes the temp files just for that page). It may help.
The 'he/her/they is/are overrated' craze and the obsession with underdogs. Why does everybody want to stamp on the winner's head these days for ****'s sake?! Is it so evil to aplaud success!

This is why untalented ****wits such as Jade Goody become celebrities while we're all so busy caning down our nation's sportsmen, people who actually have some talent.

Also the huge numbers of armchair racing drivers who pass themselves off as motorsport 'fans' these days, just stop talking out of your uninformed arses, stop it, stop it now. Get the **** out of my sport. Go and watch a football game with all the other hooligans. :doh:
what really grinds my gears?

when i invite a fellow LFS racer on the forum, in the off topic forum, too, and try to start a discussion about LFS controller setups... Because he has done a pretty elaborate setup with buttons levers and stuff and i was to ask him to show it... And funny thing is i've told him that this is a pleasant forum, to entice him to come...

and i get an infraction that i started a useless, personal, thread, and from BeckyRose comments that we are flirting and double entendre about "wood".
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
My sister taking all my paper/pens/ink/books without asking. :arge:
... If someone takes something from me, without asking me first. Right now it just happened and now i have a large hole in my door and my elbow hurts -.-

I rag'd
Woah dude...

Anger managment maybe? Just throwing it out... You might want to consider it.
Quote from DevilDare :Woah dude...

Anger managment maybe? Just throwing it out... You might want to consider it.

Well, im a calm person. But for some reason that flipped me out. A simple *click* went thru my mind and there it went. Everyone has experienced this.
Quote from hazaky :Well, im a calm person. But for some reason that flipped me out. A simple *click* went thru my mind and there it went. Everyone has experienced this.

You're not calm... You tell at me all the time.
Quote from Bose321 :You're not calm... You tell at me all the time.

Liar

I am calm, at this points its very hard to piss me off. But there are situations that make u flip out without u even knowing about it. Hard to explain, it happens.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
[rant]My father, he is so full of shit.[/rant]
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
People who overtake me while Im driving 30 km/h in a 30 km/h zone.

Btw, got my moped (50cc motorcycles) license today.
Lol, nobody drives 30 in a 30 zone...
Yeah, its called like that for a reason
Quote from G!NhO :Lol, nobody drives 30 in a 30 zone...

Just because you have no respect for others on the road and drive like a maniac, doesnt mean everyone does so too...
Quote from DevilDare :Just because you have no respect for others on the road and drive like a maniac, doesnt mean everyone does so too...

He has a bimmer, why wondering?

:hide:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He has a bimmer, why wondering?

:hide:

That has nothing to do with it. I also had a bmw but was still obeying the law
Quote from DevilDare :Just because you have no respect for others on the road and drive like a maniac, doesnt mean everyone does so too...

lol, drive like a maniac? for example, here in Latvia, 95% of drivers in 50 zone are driving at 60-65, 90 zone at 100-105 etc. and dangerous situations on roads happens because of these ''I-will-drive-at-49km/h-because-I-don't-care-about-ALL-other-drivers-who-drive-faster-because-they-are-breaking-the-law-and-only-I-am-the-best-driver'' drivers.

oh yes.. and what grinds my geards. week ago I was driving at motorway when chased up some Hyundai or KIA or something like that doing about 85km/h at first/fast lane. blinking with main beams, maybe he/she can go faster or go to second lane - zero reaction from that driver. best part of that is, when I overtaked that car (going from first to third lane and back to first), stupid driver chased me up to about 130km/h (I don't understand how that 1.2 engine didn't blow up lol) and was driving very short distance behind me (about 5-6 metres). WTF
Quote from Takumi_lfs :That has nothing to do with it. I also had a bmw but was still obeying the law

I was joking!
Quote from Agniz :lol, drive like a maniac? for example, here in Latvia, 95% of drivers in 50 zone are driving at 60-65, 90 zone at 100-105 etc. and dangerous situations on roads happens because of these ''I-will-drive-at-49km/h-because-I-don't-care-about-ALL-other-drivers-who-drive-faster-because-they-are-breaking-the-law-and-only-I-am-the-best-driver'' drivers.

I don't know how it is in your country but in Germany, 30 kph zones are usually in streets with a lot of houses and playgrounds where children could run on the street at any time.

I wouldn't advise driving any faster than 30 there but it's your decision, I guess.
But I am talking about normal streets and highways

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG