The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Monetarism / Banks / Politics / Goverments / Law
- ricers who have angel eyes + altezza lights on their Fiat Unos/Honda Civics
- the kids who call you gay, even though they don't know you...
That's the most idiotic thing to do, I get called a faggot even though I dress like a normal guy, usually its the 5th graders(11year olds)... Makes me want to go teach them a lesson, but I unfortunately cant do really anything to it because I would run into some police issues at worst

- "Bullies"
Trying to piss me off or something, yet they are weaker than me... Way to go losers!
Quote from nikopdr :- ricers who have angel eyes + altezza lights on their Fiat Unos/Honda Civics
- the kids who call you gay, even though they don't know you...
That's the most idiotic thing to do, I get called a faggot even though I dress like a normal guy, usually its the 5th graders(11year olds)... Makes me want to go teach them a lesson, but I unfortunately cant do really anything to it because I would run into some police issues at worst

- "Bullies"
Trying to piss me off or something, yet they are weaker than me... Way to go losers!

I see some bitterness?
Quote from nikopdr :That's the most idiotic thing to do, I get called a faggot even though I dress like a normal guy, usually its the 5th graders(11year olds)... Makes me want to go teach them a lesson, but I unfortunately cant do really anything to it because I would run into some police issues at worst

Are you implying that you want to beat up 11 year olds?
Don't you?
I just hate being stuck in limbo
I hate all these stupid threads.
I hate everything and everyone, for every reason imagineable and non-imagineable.
I hate hot weather, and so I hate living in the South East.
my gears grind when... it's so hot outside (and inside) that as soon as i come out the shower in the night i go to sleep and immediately start sweating again. This is with AC at almost full
I hate just dumb people, for example.
When I really need to contact someone on phone or by msn they dont anwer in hours, but when I dont answer in 1 minute then they are really mad that why didnt I answer.
dawedust is back
People who post in this thread about some dude who came back on a internet forum.
At the moment: People who call themselves skinners, yet - aware of skinners etiquette - admit braking the rules and in the same post show a preview of an edited-without-permission-version of someones skin.
Ghino Verseveld :hide:

LOL just messing with you.
Its ginho not ghino plus put van between the two names.
#245 - AMB
Erm.. well, chavs and Ginho Van Verseveld only joking.
Posers!
#247 - AMB
English people.
#249 - AMB
Quote from G!NhO :English people.

Racist!!

Naw, what grinds my gears really is Kenan and Kel.
Quote from AMB :Racist!!

Naw, what grinds my gears really is Kenan and Kel.

What grinds my gears is the entire Cyrus family.

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG