The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
The media in our country has a knack for supporting sluts.

... like this actress who was filmed having sex with another prominent person here, then the media just kept the news like, everyday, as if it's something so interesting. It's really pissing me off.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :The media in our country has a knack for supporting sluts.

... like this actress who was filmed having sex with another prominent person here, then the media just kept the news like, everyday, as if it's something so interesting. It's really pissing me off.

Hah, sounds a lot like America.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :The media in our country has a knack for supporting sluts.

T'is not just your country.
fat pudgy chicks that wait until they hear the amount due for a sale, then open up the purse and dig through for some f*cking 50 cents off coupon
wasting 5 minutes of my life. ffs I feel like telling them "hurry the f*ck up when in a line, pay, and get the f*ck out the way."

slow drivers in the fast lane, usually any honda

neighbors that hit my car, constantly, and act like they f*ckin didn't

anyone that mass bulletins "goodnight/good morning" every f*ckin day, over myspace, yahoo, and twitter.

running out of gas on the last lap in LFS due to simple calculation error.
Quote from G!NhO :You weren't even there so how can you tell me i am wrong. :rolleyes:

ive been on the autobahn a whole lot more than you and behind the wheels of cars traveling at over 200kmh and i can assure you you are utterly and completely wrong
Quote from Shotglass :ive been on the autobahn a whole lot more than you and behind the wheels of cars traveling at over 200kmh and i can assure you you are utterly and completely wrong

Nope.
Mosquito's.
Finally sleeping, and then at 4 o'clock I hear that f**king annoying buzzing noise. It just makes me so mad! Then I turn on the lights, and I see no mosquito. Turn lights off, and 2 minutes later I hear it again, just grinds my ears.
If I see the mosquito I'd torture it.
Quote from bose321 :mosquito's.
Finally sleeping, and then at 4 o'clock i hear that f**king annoying buzzing noise. It just makes me so mad! Then i turn on the lights, and i see no mosquito. Turn lights off, and 2 minutes later i hear it again, just grinds my ears.
If i see the mosquito i'd torture it.

+1
Quote from Bose321 :Mosquito's.
Finally sleeping, and then at 4 o'clock I hear that f**king annoying buzzing noise. It just makes me so mad! Then I turn on the lights, and I see no mosquito. Turn lights off, and 2 minutes later I hear it again, just grinds my ears.
If I see the mosquito I'd torture it.

Ahh many summer nights spent stalking round the room rambo style with a rolled up copy of Autosport, hunting the bastards down, usually doing more damage to everything other than the mosquito.

It seems these last couple of summers the skeeters have been big enough to put saddles on their backs, must be all the rain.

Similar thing is when I leave my window open at night in the morning I'll get rudely awoken 3 hours early by a giant wasp buzzing up and down the blinds, and then I'll have to try and remove the stupid thing which seems content with faceplanting the window pane repeatedly.
Quote from 5haz :Ahh many summer nights spent stalking round the room rambo style with a rolled up copy of Autosport, hunting the bastards down, usually doing more damage to everything other than the mosquito.

Win
-People that bring more than 7 items to the "7 items or less" express lane at the supermarket

-People that leave shopping carts in the middle of parking lots

-People that merge onto the highway going 30 mph less than the speed limit

-People that stand at that bar and chat with friends when its really crowded, so no one else can get a beer

-People in general
I hate liars, people who are stuck up, people who use their muscles to intimidate you, cheaters, professional bums (con artists) whatever you prefer, theives, muggers, and difficult, teeth pulling people... oh and complainers.

All in general have to do with people.
People dinging my cars door in carparks.
Not long ago I was in France, and everything what I saw on tv was Voice Overed to French, from Scarface to even Obama on the daily news :S
Quote from UncleBenny :-People that stand at that bar and chat with friends when its really crowded, so no one else can get a beer

Oh man I hate those people.
Quote from Jesper187 :Not long ago I was in France, and everything what I saw on tv was Voice Overed to French, from Scarface to even Obama on the daily news :S

Imagine the cheek of them. Wanting to speak their own language in their own country...next you'll be telling me they actually dub everything into Dutch on Dutch TV.
Quote from amp88 :Imagine the cheek of them. Wanting to speak their own language in their own country...next you'll be telling me they actually dub everything into Dutch on Dutch TV.

They actually dub nothing into Dutch, everything on Dutch TV has subtitles so the original language is spoken. Only cartoons and other child programes are dubbed.
People who lean on the hold bars with their sweaty back when five other people are trying to grab it.
Quote from Jesper187 :They actually dub nothing into Dutch, everything on Dutch TV has subtitles so the original language is spoken. Only cartoons and other child programes are dubbed.

Yes same is for germany, i absolutly hate to watch tv there, every damn movie and even spongebob squarepants is in german, they even change the names of the films into german....
Quote from G!NhO :Yes same is for germany, i absolutly hate to watch tv there, every damn movie and even spongebob squarepants is in german, they even change the names of the films into german....

Well Spongebob Squarepants is here in Dutch too as far as I can remember, but it only counts for kid programes but in France, Germany they dub every movie and even people on the daily news (Obama speaking french -_-)
Quote from Jesper187 :Well Spongebob Squarepants is here in Dutch too as far as I can remember, but it only counts for kid programes but in France, Germany they dub every movie and even people on the daily news (Obama speaking french -_-)

Ye spongebob is dutch here but thats completely resonable, but translating the name into german that just doesn't make any sense. lol

Spongebob Swammkopf, really come on.

Also "Terminator Die verlosung". Thats really bad.
Quote from G!NhO :Ye spongebob is dutch here but thats completely resonable, but translating the name into german that just doesn't make any sense. lol

Spongebob Swammkopf, really come on.

Also "Terminator Die verlosung". Thats really bad.

hahahaha, i got your point xD
People in crowded pubs who decide to stand at the bar with their drinks when there's 50000000 other people trying to get served.

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG