The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Recorded telephone adverts, they drive me crazy
I hate people who thinks shitty jeeps are awsome 1337 and uber 1337 track cars and good offroad (when there is a video on youtube of a stock kia sorento getting up a hill a jeep couldn't.)
Quote from Luke.S :I hate people who thinks shitty jeeps are awsome 1337 and uber 1337 track cars and good offroad (when there is a video on youtube of a stock kia sorento getting up a hill a jeep couldn't.)

I hate Luke Simcock, and Kia's as they are slow as shit. lol

I do not think Jeeps are great on a track, i never said that, also Jeeps are pretty good offroad and you just found the only video of a kia goiung offroad beating a Jeep...
Oh and i think Jeeps are pretty shit when it comes to reliability, as i said before but you surely didn't read that.

We all know you are an annoying little kid, so go back to WS cruise erver where you belong.

Happy cruising!
I hate people that write off my cars!!

I also hate Ricers,

I hate children,

I hate "Boy racers"

I hate people that critisize other people when they're worse.
Quote from antil33t :

I hate people that critisize other people when they're worse.

Like Luke?
Quote from G!NhO :Like Luke?

Yes

Oh, and I hate Kia's they have annoying headlights that hit you in the face when they're on lowbeam
Taking the bus to school.... OMG! kill me...
There are tons and tons of bus routes in this city but oh boy I have to take the worse of them all... route 380. It doesn't matter at what time you take it, it's always full, and as it goes round the ringroad it is always full of construction workers... all sweaty and smelly! it's horrible!.
I always put some perfume on me but by the time I arrive to school I feel like I need to take another shower... Dammit!
Oh another thing that annoys me is when your talking to someone and you said a joke or something funny they say LOL........... Why can't you just laugh you idiot. That is what really grinds my gears ladies and Gentleman. Yes i also watch Family Guy
Our bassist did that. Once. I'm fairly confident that after the ripping I gave him he will never do it again
People who steal money from another person. (I don't care if someone robs a bank or company tho as long as it is a big bank or company)
I hate it when people eat loudly, or talk when they're eating.

It's like my phobia...
I hate people who think biting your nails is disgusting. It really isn't. Licking another persons arse on the other hand, IS.
phone calls that when you pick them up there is silence

the governments stupidity to just about everything

environmentalists who are extremly hort sighted in what they see, say and do

and attached to the last one, people who ram their religion, beleifs, idea, thoughts etc down my throat that i especially hate
Quote from james12s :phone calls that when you pick them up there is silence

the governments stupidity to just about everything

environmentalists who are extremly hort sighted in what they see, say and do

and attached to the last one, people who ram their religion, beleifs, idea, thoughts etc down my throat that i especially hate

Agree with it all.
People who put toilet paper wrongly on the holder, so that it comes off from the wallside and not from the top :arge:
#41 - 5haz
Quote from Krane :People who put toilet paper wrongly on the holder, so that it comes off from the wallside and not from the top :arge:

Or when you realise all too late that there is none.

Local bands who want to be all heavy distortion and screaming emo all the time, that grinds my gears.
Quote from krane :people who put toilet paper wrongly on the holder, so that it comes off from the wallside and not from the top :arge:

+1
Quote from krane :people who put toilet paper wrongly on the holder, so that it comes off from the wallside and not from the top :arge:

+2
the news media grind my gears with all their crap.

'' we 2 canadian soldiers died in afghanistan because they chopper crashed during take off ''

that is bs. im sure the chopper was blown up by some rpg
ohhhh, I really hate church, it drives me crazy, it's stupid! people 3000 years ago created religion because they couldn't explain why sun rises, why sky is blue and etc. About christianity, stupid? yes, you live your life and make any sin and god forgives it, yes sure, he forgives and after death you'll be in heaven. WTF!?
I hate it when people only post "+1" or +2 in this case too.

And i hate it when people say "no u", or only "lol", etc....
Quote from G!NhO :I hate it when people only post "+1" or +2 in this case too.

And i hate it when people say "no u", or only "lol", etc....

+1 Sorry couldn't help myself
:doh:

I hate it when people only use smileys in their posts, and i hate it when i drive on my scooter on the scooter/cycling path (?) and them stupid cyclists won't go to the side, only when i am right at their ass then they go to the side VERY slowly.
Quote from G!NhO ::doh:

I hate it when people only use smileys in their posts, and i hate it when i drive on my scooter on the scooter/cycling path (?) and them stupid cyclists won't go to the side, only when i am right at their ass then they go to the side VERY slowly.

+1

but in my case i ride a race/road bike... and when ure going at 30km/h on a flat road its really annoying to slow down again. that grinds my gears
When you have to wash a spoon or refill the sugar tin to find your cereal has gone soggy.

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG