The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
#76 - JJ72
What really grinds my gears?

the 70 item list I just typed disappeared because i accidentally hit my mouse's "BACK" button, which I didn't know there was even one!!!!

@#$#@%#$$#$@%#@%
Bob Geldof, 'the shouty tramp' what a dick.

To use one of russel brands quotes;

Bob geldof, he knows all about famine, he's been living off i don't like mondays for the last 30 years.
#78 - 5haz
This thread reminds me of this book I have 'Is it Just Me or is Everything Shit?', a rant about everything thats wrong with Britain, I reccomend it.

Oh and I'll add, celebrities that donate loads and pretend to care for those in poverty and starvation, and demand we do the same, when we're all struggling to make ends meet ourselves.

Bob Geldof is another 'rock star' past his sell by date who has turned to whinging about poverty in an attempt to cling on to fame and recognition, I bet in his mind he dosen't give a flying dungheap about little kiddies starving in East Africa. With those kind of things its the thought that counts, doing it just to get recognition is just Dick Bastardly in my opinion.
Quote from 5haz :This thread reminds me of this book I have 'Is it Just Me or is Everything Shit?', a rant about everything thats wrong with Britain, I reccomend it.

good book that, pick up 'How to be Right in a PC World Gone Wrong' too as it is sort of the same thing but a lot funnier
Quote from 5haz :Bono also grinds my gears, for christ's sake man, prancing around about poverty and starvation from the comfort of your tour bus or expensive residence, hypocrite.

Go back to making some half decent music, and stop trying to bloody rap! :chair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPSzLwcghE
Quote from 5haz :Bono also grinds my gears, for christ's sake man, prancing around about poverty and starvation from the comfort of your tour bus or expensive residence, hypocrite.

Go back to making some half decent music, and stop trying to bloody rap! :chair:

Can you actually go back to something that never existed in the first place? :rolleyes:
Quote from Crashgate3 :Can you actually go back to something that never existed in the first place? :rolleyes:

Touche sir.

Actually regarding Geldof, he did at the start of thing have the best intentions at heart and how he managed to capture a moment has to be applauded, unfortunately like many he doesn't know when to stop.
#83 - 5haz
Quote from Crashgate3 :Can you actually go back to something that never existed in the first place? :rolleyes:

Hahaha, U2 were actually quite a good band when they had Brian Eno helping them out, but then the rot (and the terrible sun glasses) set in.
waiting 4 hours at a hospital reception to get assigned to a room. then wait an other 2 hours to finally get diagnosed of.... NOTHING.
The fact that with every passing day, the world looks more and more like Orwell's 1984.
I just noticed that a large number of Scottish people are taking part in this thread lol... Easily bothered?

Personally I hate liars, dishonest and two faced people and also ones whom you cannot trust... Loads of things, can't be arsed listing 'em all to be honest... : ) And it's sort of hard to think of them right now.
Quote from el pibe :waiting 4 hours at a hospital reception to get assigned to a room. then wait an other 2 hours to finally get diagnosed of.... NOTHING.

Better than waiting all that time and being diagnosed with a life threatening illness that should have been treated 5 hours ago in order to save your life !!
The fact that next Monday my military service starts.

Well actually, not that much. The weird part is that it doesn't "grind my gears" like I thought it's gonna do. In a way I have been psychologically preparing myself for the thought of mandatory military service at the age of 20 for my whole childhood. In a way I think I am a bit nervous, but at the same time I'm very calm.

I'm a bit surprised that I'm just a bit interested to see how it's going to be.

Well, next Monday I leave at around 14:30 and then two weeks later I get to my first weekend vacation.

At least I'm gonna have a lots of time to think stuff thru for the next year or so.
The rich juniors when I was in high school that would constantly do burnouts with their "parent's" flashy cars.

The "rednecks" at my hold high school (aka, "oh em gee!, camo and big trucks are teh awesome!")

ignorant people

illegal immigrants

not being able to find a job

Some good friends I've had for a while randomly decided to be complete ignorant ****s and not really care about others.

Kyle Petty commentating in Nascar on TNT

Having to wait to go to basic training...

"hardcore" kids(metalheads I guess too)

"wiggers"(come the hell on, you are white, act like it)

Dale JR fans (prepared to get flamed!)

Kyle Busch

Cant think of any others, but I KNOW I have plenty more.
Those idiots that sit in the fast lane on the motorway doing 62mph holding the country up.... If its a guy then he is doing it just to piss u off... If its a woman then they have no idea what all the problems about.... ITS THE PASSING LANE!!! not a lane so you can get a good scenic view of the other side o the road....
Quote from BigPeBe :The fact that next Monday my military service starts.

At least you don't have to go run laps around the garrison before the sun's up, nowadays the grunts go Nordic walking :irked:
Katie Price....
Burnt Toast.
Quote from Krane :At least you don't have to go run laps around the garrison before the sun's up, nowadays the grunts go Nordic walking :irked:

Well actually, Aamulehti wrote an correction, only the group of people with the worst shape go "nordic walking" the average and better groups still do run normally.

TBH I myself have no clue for what group I belong...
Idiots that don't look out on the autobahn in Germany, you drive with 200kmh through the fast lane and suddenly some stupid german/dutchman wants to overtake someone and doesn't look good enough in his mirrors so they just pull up infront of you so you have to brake very hard not to hit them.
Oh yeah remembered what really pisses me off... it's people on msn who have got awfully long "nicknames" (more like lifestories or general shit) and also one's who change their nicks constantly... not so much trouble on pc as I can just give 'em a nickname by which I can tell who it is... it gets more annoying on my phone as there's no such option to provide idiots with nicknames :@
Quote from Electric Eye :Oh yeah remembered what really pisses me off... it's people on msn who have got awfully long "nicknames" (more like lifestories or general shit) and also one's who change their nicks constantly... not so much trouble on pc as I can just give 'em a nickname by which I can tell who it is... it gets more annoying on my phone as there's no such option to provide idiots with nicknames :@

So your name is Electric and surname Eye?

Nice to meet you
Quote from G!NhO :Idiots that don't look out on the autobahn in Germany, you drive with 200kmh through the fast lane and suddenly some stupid german/dutchman wants to overtake someone and doesn't look good enough in his mirrors so they just pull up infront of you so you have to brake very hard not to hit them.

Like: http://videos.streetfire.net/v ... -throttle-with_694686.htm
Eco Folk.

Fanboys

Ricers

People who try to ram religion up ur ass.

The amount of so called "daddy long legs" in this country scares me.

NEDS/Chavs

Back stabbers (people who turn on you for the sake of it)

Any sort of heavyy metal band

People who say "like/suck my balls" What are you gay?

The United Kingdom - it sucks

Gordon Brown - also sucks

PEOPLE IN HIS CABINATE TAKING EXPENSES CLAIMS ON STUFF LIKE HOLIDAYS AND NEW HOUSES! - They should be trialed for theft and fraud tbh.

People moaning 24/7 about the credit crunch - seriously, i dont care.

Gays - they stress me out for some reason

Lots more things to add but i really cant be bothered typing it all in.
Internet Exploder 8

Its slow, gives me lots of error 404s and serious errors.

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG