The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Got the idea for this thread from Family Guy episode where Peter gets a place on the evening news with a column called "What really grinds my gears"

Basically, post what really pisses you off/annoys you and let the anger out. Could be anything, real life, music, TV, other people? Anything.

I will go first:

So there I was watching TV some time back, and they had an interview with this woman, who is poor, lives on her own with children in one small room which is used for everything, toilet, bedroom, kitched etc. So I am like "Aww, man, that sucks"
Now the presenter asks her "So how many children you have" and she is like "6". So I am like "Woah...."
The presenter then asked how old is the youngest one, the answer was 3 months.
Stuff like this pisses me off really badly... Why? Well simple... Why on earth would you have another child, when you know you already have problems living in proper conditions. And worst of all she is like crying on TV..... It makes me want to shout get off the screen idiotic woman. Rude as it may sound, I cannot stand people like her. They know they are having troubles, but they decide to go have more sex, get more kids and go cry on TV in some kind of mind that people will feel sorry for her and give her money.

Worst of all, she is giving an even harder time for her children, especially the young ones as they dont have proper conditions to live in.....

Absolutely hate it.

Give me one good reason someone should feel sorry for people like her.....
#2 - 5haz
There are such things as 'accidents'.
Fat women at work who are constantly going on about the fact they are on a diet to anyone who'll listen, and that it's not working, it must be their genes, while eating crisps and chocolate at their desk, constantly, for 8 hours every day.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
This has always been my arguement against gibing aid to famine victims in third world countries. Every time theres a news report you'll see a load of children sat there, looking sorry for their selves. Ok, its not their fault. Yet you see pretty much every woman walking about pregnant. Now dont tell me each and every single one is an "accident"?

These people don't seem to realise they are massively overpopulating the land on which they reside. It could probably provide crops for 2 to 3 max. Not the hundreds they have sat in mud huts. Do they do it for the "OMG Look at the poor children, give them aid" factor? Or are they generally too dumb to realise they need to keep their manhood in their animal skins & try to help themselves?

/rant. Probably not 100 politically correct but its my view. Have a good evening
Liars and backstabbers.
#6 - 5haz
Traditionally, these people in poor countries had large families because they either needed a lot of 'hands' to work the land on which they lived, or because infant mortality was so high that most of the kids dropped dead before their first birthday. But now due to improving healthcare, more of the children are surviving and changes in the country's economics mean that farm 'hands' are no longer needed so much, so the need for large families has gone, but the people don't seem to have cottoned on to this, hence the overpopulation and ridiculous ratio of dependants (kids/old people etc) to working adults.

A lot of poor countrys suffer from having a 'youthful population' and all it's problems, but there are things being done in many places, educating people better being one of them.

A lot of richer countrys have the opposite problem, where people aren't having enough kids and the country is fast becoming a nation of old people.

What they need is protection, perhaps we should send them aid in the form of condoms?
Customers that wait until they are near a member of staff, then complain about the store very loudly, as if the member of staff will actually give a shit.
My mother in law.
People who think the regularity of their bowel movements is a good topic of conversation
people who automatically assume banger racers/anyone affiliated with banger racing are pikeys
^^^^^^^^^

+100000 mook, i hate that too mate.
People who use Macs to view the forums...

Just kidding!

People who are able to pick one activity and stick with it, while I have to half-ass ten different ones.
Quote from 5haz :
What they need is protection, perhaps we should send them aid in the form of condoms?

thank god the Church is having such a great impact on this situation (especially in Africa)
#14 - 5haz
Quote from rich uk :thank god the Church is having such a great impact on this situation (especially in Africa)

Dont listen to the church, they're silly.

Speaking of which, bible bashers and Jehovas who knock on my door really 'grind my gears'.

Or people who hang up just as you pick up the phone.
What grids my gears? people, in general.
seem that the brit is the whiney lots
I hate all the shitty commercials in every 15 minutes, and i hate it when people think their stupid rice golf/honda/other shitty car is cool.
Awards Ceremonies that are seperated from all others only by skin tone.
Quote from danowat :I rest my case

I don't get it, i've meant "this" in sense like "+1", "people piss me off generally too".
Quote from sinbad :Awards Ceremonies that are seperated from all others only by skin tone.

Yes! If blacks are allowed MOBOs, why can't whites have MOWOs

also....people who eat fast food on buses really winds me up
Am surprised no one has said the LFS Development speed......oh well it wont be long.

But OT i hate backstabbers and really what the first post said. People like that and just go on TV crying. Oh yeah and BIG BROTHER
well, comertial brakes. these days their quite okay, but old times when at every movie you hear the same ****ing thing on every comertial start. it pisses you off, especyally when it came on a horror movies scary part. dark room, nobody there suddenly you hear ''eniro 0100100 ''
i think only the ones who have been watchin finnish tv know how annoying that is.

Also selfish people, actually not usually but i hated to play GTA IV when you needed to do jobs for ''burcie'' :hide:
Quote from 1993weeman :
But OT i hate backstabbers

oh yes....two sorts of people I despise more than anybody else in this world are backstabbers and people who blatantly lie to my face

(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG