The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Quote from brandons48 :Please, dearest Bose,

Do..

Shut The Fudge Up and Get The Fudge Out

Told you it'd be polite.

You annoy me so much, I wanna funch you in the face.
1) Perishing cold

2) Nothing coming in TV
Nothing annoys me.
Realisticly:

1) Everything

meh...

1) 2xDogs . barking x5 times normal
2) 30% of 24 hour television channel contains commercial. THATS ****ING BULLSHIT
3) Random people saying random stuff
4) Norwegian people that cant pronounce english words correctly.
They have this sort of special Norwegian-English
Oh, ok then. Mods, can the threads be merged please
1) Cocky rich people in sports cars who act like the king of the road

2) Cocky people in SUV's

3) Cocky van drivers

4) Bernie Ecclestone

5) Grumpy bus drivers or train conductors

6) People sending me messages on PSN when I am in the middle of an online game(same counts for when im on XBL)

7) Nothing on tv not even family guy

8) Dutch people who talk English and and cant speak words correctly ,or talk with a dutch accent (ugh i hate it)
Homework.

My PC not working or making this ugly noise. (Hey, at least it works now)

Idiots on roads (Test Drive Unlimited, even LFS sometimes)
Host migration in MW2

Smokers
1. Being interuppted mid sex.
2. Drivers who don't thank you when you let them out.
3. Teachers who always think they're right.
4. Idiots.
5. People who think they're better then you.
1. Stalkers
2. Crashers and drifters
3. Those damn teens who try to look badass in front of the camera, like "I'm wearing sunglasses and I'm tough as hell". That's the kind of teens who'd cry tears of blood and piss themselves when getting arrested or begging not to be beaten to a pulp.
Quote from Migz :1. Being interuppted mid sex.
4. Idiots.

In other words people, which I agree with.

Liars are the ones that really get to me though.
People who quote large images.
People with userbars: STOP POLLUTING THE FORUM:mad:.
People who expect me to reply instantly, yet they "have to finish this first".
People with an American accent, even native Dutchmen. Hurrrrr.
Freeloaders.
Anime.
My mum telling me to close the window when I open it for 5 mins, yet she leaves everything open.
People who fail to reply on-topic.
Left-lane huggers.
Slow bus drivers.
People who complain, yet never voice their opinion when it's the right opportunity.
I'll post moar later this week :mad:
Quote from Migz :1. Being interuppted mid sex.
4. Idiots.

i shall praise you.

what really grinds my gears.

the fia
I don't understand and almost hate it when there are hundreds of people posting screenshots of their private skins in the "finished skins" section. It's not violating forum rules but... what is the damn point?!

"Car skins" is a sub forum of "Files". So in "Finished skins" you are probably supposed to be as kind as to post skin files for public use so anyone looking for a nice skin on the forum will get one. Maybe they should add a "Show room" thread.
When you have spent 4 hours editing a video, and then windows movie wanker decides to lock up totally despite the rest of your computer working fine, so you wait for at least five minutes to see if it comes back and give it time to auto save,, so you ctrl alt delete, end task, load it back up and... it has not auto saved your project file like it has supposed to and you have lost everything you have done.

In case you havent guessed, this has just happened to me and words really cannot express how totally f--king totally pissed off angry raging i am at this moment in time.

I am really having to do everything in my power not to smash the crap out of this f--king shit c--t pile of fail useless tw@t computer with my bare hands and then rip it off the desk onto the floor and jump on it until it is dead, my heart is pounding in my chest, my fists are semi clenched, teeth are gritted, f--k i am so annoyed.
Quote from el pibe :i shall praise you.

what really grinds my gears.

the fia

Praise me?
Haha, why is this?
Use a decent editor like Vegas or Premiere.
Ooooo. I remember this thread!

Well, thanks to this lovely, cold, snowy, icy weather we are having in the UK right now, i have a new pet hate.

Hit and Run drivers! Twice, yes, TWICE i have had my car hit now. The first one was fairly light, and put a small crack in the bumper which didn't bother me at first as I'm getting it painted after winter, but my poor car has got a fair old smack some point last night, and has put a 10 inch dent in the rear wing.

Don't get me wrong, the dent is easily repairable and the car does not require a new rear wing, but the dent will still put on a hour or so worth of labour when i do get it painted, which will end up costing ME money, and not the ****er who hit it. It would of been nice if there was a note on my windscreen saying "Sorry.", but no. They just smack my car and run!

****ERS.
Quote from danthebangerboy :When you have spent 4 hours editing a video, and then windows movie wanker decides to lock up totally despite the rest of your computer working fine, so you wait for at least five minutes to see if it comes back and give it time to auto save,, so you ctrl alt delete, end task, load it back up and... it has not auto saved your project file like it has supposed to and you have lost everything you have done.

In case you havent guessed, this has just happened to me and words really cannot express how totally f--king totally pissed off angry raging i am at this moment in time.

I am really having to do everything in my power not to smash the crap out of this f--king shit c--t pile of fail useless tw@t computer with my bare hands and then rip it off the desk onto the floor and jump on it until it is dead, my heart is pounding in my chest, my fists are semi clenched, teeth are gritted, f--k i am so annoyed.

someone's time of month?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Ooooo. I remember this thread!

Well, thanks to this lovely, cold, snowy, icy weather we are having in the UK right now, i have a new pet hate.

Hit and Run drivers! Twice, yes, TWICE i have had my car hit now. The first one was fairly light, and put a small crack in the bumper which didn't bother me at first as I'm getting it painted after winter, but my poor car has got a fair old smack some point last night, and has put a 10 inch dent in the rear wing.

Don't get me wrong, the dent is easily repairable and the car does not require a new rear wing, but the dent will still put on a hour or so worth of labour when i do get it painted, which will end up costing ME money, and not the ****er who hit it. It would of been nice if there was a note on my windscreen saying "Sorry.", but no. They just smack my car and run!

****ERS.

Same here... my car standing outside for 3 days now because I have to store the parts car in my garage. Some idiot smashed the driver's side door pretty hard. No notes, no sorry, nothing.
I had to take the door off my parts car then strip the dented door and take it off. After that I had to install the other door and adjust it, so I could at least close it. It's great fun in -4 Celsius outside in snow. I have to change the lock and paint the whole door when I have time.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :
4) People who want to be your friends, but they have a bad reputatiton with others

Don't you think that's pretty judgemental? You getting annoyed by someone wanted to befriend you and based on the reputation you developed for them from what other people have said it annoys you? Hmm strange logic.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :

8) Dutch people who talk English and and cant speak words correctly ,or talk with a dutch accent (ugh i hate it)

Well it doesn't bother English people. Some people aren't gifted in the language part of the brain can't you just accept it?
*bump*

People in Wow who first join a raid and then leave because they don't want their oh so holy id to be wasted because I take not so good-geared members on the raid, and so bring the whole raid to break up. I'm so pissed off right now.
Good for you. I tried coming back to WoW after a years break, but its all about the stupid "5K+ GS + Achi or no inv!!!111!!!".... The guy who made GS should be slaughtered.

Basically, if you are new, you can forget raiding until a full gear reset...

Now hide! You spoke of WoW on a Sim Racing forum and will no doubt be called names and virtually killed.

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG