The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Quote from G!NhO :You weren't even there so how can you tell me i am wrong. :rolleyes:

Simple. Experience.
Quote from UncleBenny :-People that bring more than 7 items to the "7 items or less" express lane at the supermarket
-People that leave shopping carts in the middle of parking lots
-People that merge onto the highway going 30 mph less than the speed limit
-People that stand at that bar and chat with friends when its really crowded, so no one else can get a beer

duuuude I so agree with you on those. Although I don't drink, I can imagine how annoying those people are that just keep others from getting their drinks. If I was there and needed a drink, I'd gently nudge them over and be like "cough cough excuse me cough some more". like take a hint j@ck@$$ xD
Quote from sinbad :Awards Ceremonies that are seperated from all others only by skin tone.

then complain there not getting treated fairly ,wtf dont segregate yourself then.
People who use bold or capitals or very large, bold capitals etc to emphasise points in their posts. Its very immature and unrefined, if you must emphasise points then why not use italics? It has the same effect just in a more respectable, understated way.
Quote from 5haz :
People who use bold or capitals or very large, bold capitals etc to emphasise points in their posts. Its very immature and unrefined, if you must emphasise points then why not use italics? It has the same effect just in a more respectable, understated way.

Yup, have to agree with you there. Although I am guilty of using just regular CAPS often. The reasoning is, it is much easier to just hold the SHIFT key down when typing than it is to bother with typing the "[ i]....[ /i]". I'm mainly a keyboard user and very rarely touch the mouse for anything other than clicking the reply button or using the scroll wheel.
I agree, although I am guilty of it from time to time.
Quote from mrodgers :Yup, have to agree with you there. Although I am guilty of using just regular CAPS often. The reasoning is, it is much easier to just hold the SHIFT key down when typing than it is to bother with typing the "[ i]....[ /i]". I'm mainly a keyboard user and very rarely touch the mouse for anything other than clicking the reply button or using the scroll wheel.

On most forums you can use ctrl-b, ctrl-i and ctrl-u when typing the message to toggle these. Even easier than holding down shift for longer caps sentences
summer school grinds my gears
"You know what really grinds my gears" You America **** you!

Diane.
Poland.... They have officially no brain..... Overtaking other cars, when another car is 200 or so meters away from a head on accident..... They go for an overtake and push into your lane, no matter if there is space or not....

Accident waiting to happen..... Pure ****s.....
Ahh yes, I noticed similar stuff when I went to Poland, nobody will ever let you out of a side turning, so if you want to get out you have to pull out infront of somebody (nobody ever hoots though even if they had to slam on the brakes).

T'is the same with crossing the roads, if you stand by the road looking like you're intent on crossing nobody will stop for you, you have to walk out.
people who leave empty packets or cartons or whatever in the fridge
My mom's supervisor treating people like crap for her own mistakes. and my mom might get fired cause of this mother****er
Quote from bunder9999 :(... regarding toilet paper orientation) what makes that wrong? i hardly think it makes a difference.

Oh it does make a difference! I big one! There is a right way and a wrong way to install any type of material which is manually dispensed on a roll.

On a lighter note - the mosquito issue.... My heartrate goes up just contemplating the antics of those little bastards. I now have what is basically a small electified tennis racket. Simply hold a button, swing at the wee assailant, and he lights up like a firecracker. That, my friends, is sweet justice. Works on wasps too.

I probably hate wasps even more than mosquitos.
Quote from mookie427 :people who leave empty packets or cartons or whatever in the fridge

Or anywhere else for that matter!

So lovely to head to the cupboard:

"Ahh, think I'll have a few Dorit.... BAH GRRR"
Those electrified racket thingys are great fun at drunken parties, my weapon of choice though is a rolled up copy of Autosport.

-People who ring off the phone as you pick it up!
Bumpty -

Retarded people. And I am not talking about those that are not "bright" or are ill. I am talking about those that just ask questions that make you smash your head againts the table....

Few examples...

"So did the Germans help the French and the British to fight off USA?" (Talking about D-Day landings) /facepalm

"OMG.... Why on earth are they shooting them" (Watching Saving Private Ryan)

There are more and more. Most of them come from a girl that is in my History class..... Freaking unbeliavable.....
Most Annoying Thing For You?
So, what really gets up your grill?

Whether it be petty or something more serious, post it here!

Have a nice little vent on your fury!
  1. Washing Machine - My god.. I SWEAR these things are from hell. Quite easily the loudest thing in our household. All I hear usually is "DRRRRRRRRRRR... DADADADADADADADADADADA" as it starts spinning, it even drowns out LFS and my music... At full volume.
  2. My dog - He NEVER, shuts up. The family will be sitting down to dinner, for example, and he'll come trotting in.. and we'll know when he's going to start, he stretches and then starts, with a high pitched "Wa..Wa...Wa Wa Wawawawaaaf! WAF WAF WAF!" and he doesn't stop! Drives the family nuts.
  3. Chavs - Gosh, don't even get me started.. I walk down the road with a friend and a group of them will be standing there and just stare at you... and keep staring at you with a confused look on their facem thinking "Is he lookin' at me.. Or I looking a' 'im..". And they'll carry on staring! If you look back at them they think "Oy, 'ees looking at me bwaii!" Then they nudge their "homies" and grunt, then they start talking "Watchoo lookin' ah bwaaiii!?" - Most likely I would just carry on, but if we know the chavs, we'll go for a bit of banter.
That's just a few for now, You guys feel free to post your own or add to mine

By the way, whoever posts their most annoying thing as "You." or "Brandon" will be told to politely GTFO and STFU
Ehm... I think there's a thread called... what grinds your gears ? Or something like that, with similar idea. Not sure where it is though.

=) And I hate a lot of things
1) Stock Civics

2) 'Go compare' advert song

3) Strict teachers

4) People who want to be your friends, but they have a bad reputatiton with others

5) Nothing on TV

6) People sending me messages on PSN when I am in the middle of an online game

7) People who think they are so sure about being right when they are wrong
The most annoying thing for me is when people make duplicate threads.
Riced up cars, advertisments and spam.
1. People.

2. Being broke is really starting to wear thin.
Brandon annoys me.
Please, dearest Bose,

Do..

Shut The Fudge Up and Get The Fudge Out

Told you it'd be polite.

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG