The online racing simulator
I came to the kating meet in 2005 and it was great fun indeed, so I'd love to come this year as I'm getting back into LFS but I think it might be a little far for me but I'l going to look into it anyway.

Quote from Fordman :
5. 4 Sight Racing (4SR)
W.Dendy (Confirmed)
Scotty (Confirmed)

:P Scott
Quote from jasonmatthews :Racing

Could you answer my question?

I would like to go anyways, if I can drive or not.
Still need pickup, sleeping place, bringback.

Is this possible?
Yes you can stay at my place, but you will have to ask if anyone can give you a lift.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yes you can stay at my place, but you will have to ask if anyone can give you a lift.

Hey Jason,

Do you want any money for that?
Since I'd also like to compete to the BBQ+Party.

So...

Anyone can give me a lift from Stansted to Jason on Friday and a lift to Stansted on Sunday morning?
Fully booked and loaded, sorry.
Quote from jasonmatthews :40 drivers have signed up already and confirmed. Anyone else wanting to go will be on reserve. So Niko, seen as you haven't even signed up yet I fail to see how you will be going?

I can add you to the list of reserves if you want?

ah forget it, i got work on that date anyways would of been there though
Hello rockclan,

I dont know if im still on the list. (attending and driving)

I won't be coming so then you can take my spot maybe?

Later.
Quote from NickC :Hello rockclan,

I dont know if im still on the list. (attending and driving)

I won't be coming so then you can take my spot maybe?

Later.

Hey Nicky,

Yes you are still on the list, and I'd love to take your spot.
You probably have to drive in a professional class that date.

So Jason did you read what Nicky Catsburg said?
Het Walter, just read it. I will pm all the people on the reserve list to get an updated list of who can come.
arox can still go. he cant reply to pms i just thought id post for him
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
I also can ofcourse still go, and as you know I already got a plane ticket.
WOW! A plane ticket, don't you feel special! Don't worry, I'm flying down in my helicopter and will give you all the finger as I come into land
-
(dekojester) DELETED by dekojester : meh....seems to be a bit of spam I guess :|
Quote from boothy :WOW! A plane ticket, don't you feel special! Don't worry, I'm flying down in my helicopter and will give you all the finger as I come into land

O.o

That made no sense actually.
I shall be coming on my jet pack
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End : No need for me to spam
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules
i will be going down by train.....wait did i wreck this for you lot.
im not going at all. i think i wrecked it more
@boothy, dekojster, et al:

Quote from jasonmatthews :Ok guys, please enough of the spam, this thread is supposed to be for information, and trying to find anything out with all this crap won't be easy.

Thanks!
how did nikopdr get on that list, i thought he could not come?
Quote from nikopdr :hi

if i can get transport, i will come, 100% sure. I will pay deposit right when i get money, and whats the closest/the recommended airport to land to?

That there
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : s
I couldn't care less if you have a shuttle ticket, you will only be able to race if a spot opens up and the people who asked BEFORE you can't go. Are you trying to annoy the hell out of me on purpose?
Two spots have opened up for Niko and arox, pm's sent. If rockclan stops nagging i'm sure he will get one soon
Atleast you can put him over your knee/give him a wedgie when he's at your house.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Two spots have opened up for Niko and arox, pm's sent. If rockclan stops nagging i'm sure he will get one soon

afaik i dont think arox can reply to pm's you could pm the data an di could send it over skype or you could add him on skype/msn and do it

LFS UK Kart Meet 2010 - signups and info
(804 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG