The online racing simulator
I know there will never be space for me to kart aswell, but how much do I need to pay you Jason?

Since I need a pickup from airport and a place to sleep.
#227 - CSF
To be honest I don' think Jason can really take any more in his house...
Quote from CSF :To be honest I don' think Jason can really take any more in his house...

Ok to bad, I can't afford like a hotel of something.
Quote from CSF :To be honest I don' think Jason can really take any more in his house...

Jason doesnt have a house. He has a Tardis.
Big on the outside, bigger on the inside? And besides, even if the house is full, take a tent and kip in the garden. Or in a car. Or that really long driveway of his. Or the trees. Or the street. Or stay up all night. Lots of possibilities.
Quote from Bob Smith :Big on the outside, bigger on the inside? And besides, even if the house is full, take a tent and kip in the garden. Or in a car. Or that really long driveway of his. Or the trees. Or the street. Or stay up all night. Lots of possibilities.

But then I'd still need Jason to accept that.
Plus I'd like to take part to all the fun besides the karting such as drinking and BBQ.

That's why I need to pay.
Quote from rockclan :But then I'd still need Jason to accept that.
Plus I'd like to take part to all the fun besides the karting such as drinking and BBQ.

That's why I need to pay.

Take a sleeping bag and sleep outside on the grass.
Sleeping isn't really a problem, once u get enough beerz the body just decides too go to sleep...anywhere

ask Bob, he's got a nice picture
I will try to clear up the money issue with the £55 and £45 discrepancy -

It was £55 when 30 people were going, then 40 people wanted to come, so the price each changed.

I work it out like this - The karting costs £1200 for the whole day. Split that between 30 it is £40 each. I then spend £15 on each person for beer and food, totalling £55. When that figure is 40 people, obviously the karting is £30 and the food/drink bill is the same per person. So we end up with £45.

Some of the people has already said "keep the extra", which will tbh go to my poor long suffering missus who is doing a massive amount of organising for us all with the food and so much more you wouldn't believe, plus she cleans the whole house after the Friday, Saturday and Sunday when we are all enjoying ourselves.

Another thing is, it is all well and good to get a deposit, but until everyone pays the full amount, I really don't know how many people are coming. I will work it out when I have definite figures and would be more than happy to reimburse the difference of however much you have overpaid.

I can't say fairer than that?
Quote from jasonmatthews :*Snip*

\

Hey Jason,

Arox123 and me are sure of attendance.

Please send me a paying request on PayPal, I will just pay the full 55 pounds, and you may keep the extra's. You did so much to organise this, you deserve it.

Kind Regards,

Rocky

P.S.
Who can pick me and Arox up at Stansted?
How much track time are we all expecting? There was plenty last time with teams of 3 but larger teams I'd like to know what the expected track time is reducing to. Thanks.
Well at the moment it will be split into teams of 4, and we will only go to teams of 5 for the late arrivals. I guess the track time is like an hour each at least.
Last year when we was on the only team of 4 i was still exhausted from too much karting and ached for days afterwards

Teams of 4 is fun and i'm sure the odd 5 member team will be just as good
Then you need more physically training lol. No offence but did a over 1 hour karting (with some few short brakes) here before x-mas, no problem at all

The more the merrier I say
Ok, just got back from the karting track where I paid the deposit. After discussing the numbers with the track owner, he said he wouldn't like it to go over 40 people, so sorry for the confusion. I will add rockclan to the reserve list.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Ok, just got back from the karting track where I paid the deposit. After discussing the numbers with the track owner, he said he wouldn't like it to go over 40 people, so sorry for the confusion. I will add rockclan to the reserve list.

NOES!!!!!!!

I just worked my ass off all day, since my parents agreed me to go, and now you tell me there is no room.
Sorry, but it's not up to Jason to the deside, it's from the owner (?) of the karting track, and ultimately we will have to accept the rules and condition he sets.
Yeah, last year there was 31, so when I told him today about the numbers, he insisted that any more than 40 would be way too much, so sorry mate. I only found out myself about 30 minutes ago
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yeah, last year there was 31, so when I told him today about the numbers, he insisted that any more than 40 would be way too much, so sorry mate. I only found out myself about 30 minutes ago

No problem, but I ordered my plane ticket 1 minute before you posted the horrifying news.

So I'm kinda of like, WHAT TO DO.

Since I didn't order a cancellation insurance.
I would hear with the company you bought the tickets from. Might be able to get the money back if you call them fast.
Quote from The Very End :I would hear with the company. Might be able to get the money back if you call them fast.

It's Ryan Air, don't think they'll do it.

But what ever, I won't cancel it.

I will just come, and if I can't drive, I'll be happy enough to take pictures and video's.

Though I'd still like to pay you Jason, since I do still need a place to sleep, eat, and get drunk.
Quote from The Very End :Then you need more physically training lol. No offence but did a over 1 hour karting (with some few short brakes) here before x-mas, no problem at all

The more the merrier I say

Ok well try driving 230miles to Wales at 6am on a baking hot day and doign 45mins straight then tell me how you feel lol.
Quote from peterules :Ok well try driving 230miles to Wales at 6am on a baking hot day and doign 45mins straight then tell me how you feel lol.

Well ok, that is a other story
hehe
Quote from jasonmatthews :After discussing the numbers with the track owner, he said he wouldn't like it to go over 40 people, so sorry for the confusion.

Is that 40 racing or 40 attending?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG