The online racing simulator
Yeah! Can't believe Boothy made do with just a semi.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Unfortunately because the Ranger/Dundee Utd game ended in a draw Sky have chosen to show the Dundee Utd v Rangers game rather than the Highlands finest. Pity as the £80,000 odd we would have got from TV revenue would have been nice.

Pay your team wages for a few years.
OMG, I'm dieing here.

Bremen FTW!
What a game
F***!
Fulham beat Juventus
#935 - CSF
Pity the best two games were on at the same time, the Cottage game looked epic as was the Bremen one, they only have themselves to blame as they had enough chances to score against a pretty crap Valencia defence.
YYYYAAAAASSSSSSSSS YOU FREAKING DANCER!!!

County made it to the semi finals last night after a 2-1 win at home to Hibs. Victoria Park was almost at full capacity, the 6,000 double the actual population of Dingwall. Now we have our day at Hampden park, County have only being in the professional leagues for 16 years, it can not be ignored how important this is for County. The semi final alone is going to net County in the region of £300,000 (this time..it does cover a season or two wage bill Kev) but will also net us more fans through the gates at home for the rest of the season as we push for SPL football.

Boothy - County v Rovers final......we can but dream
COME ON YOU STAGGIES!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS WE ARE GOING TO HAMPDEN TO PLAY CELTIC!!

Unbelievable, just unbelievable

Here is a video of the 2 goals we scored and the celebration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9PB1upkqBQ
#939 - CSF
See I wanted to go last night and my useless friend told me I couldn't get a ticket :rolleyes:
Congrats!

So you're playing Celtic, eh? I'm not really familiar with Scottish football but given that Celtic and Rangers dominate against other Premier League clubs than beating a 1st division club shouldn't really be a big problem 9 times out of 10. Lets hope you don't get creamed.
Gotta love these small, warm stadiums. And the invasion!

Sigh.
We only have invasions in here when it's for fighting and breaking things apart purposes. And then they decide to do a World Cup.

Grats on getting to semis.
Actually cant beleive Hibs were beaten by a first division team, i feel embarrassed. Although Celtic fans have a bigger problem, tony sacked and they lost 4-0 to st Mirren
Why does this guy have to be so good and why does he have to play for f***ing Bayern.
Quote from zeugnimod :Why does this guy have to be so good and why does he have to play for f***ing Bayern.

That doesn't bother me, because the only thing I noticed when I see him playing is that he runs like a girl.
Doesn't matter how he runs as long as he scores a lot of goals by doing it, does it?
Quote from zeugnimod :Doesn't matter how he runs as long as he scores a lot of goals by doing it, does it?

I have never commented on goals he has scored, the conversation usually goes like this..."wow, he runs like a girl, or at least a very camp man on a frozen lake, oh did he score? I didn't notice on account of his girly running".
I hope there are some working live streams for Arsenal vs. Barcelona tonight.

That should be gooood.
He's a bit "crystal boy" too ... good player, needs to be stopped before going mach1
Looks like I wasn't wrong.

Barcelona should be leading 4-0 by now.
Its painful to watch....

(Arsenal Fan)

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG