The online racing simulator
Quote from Matrixi :Wanted the 320km/h version, but people are basically ripping you off for them.

Don't worry, you would have gone just as fast.

On topic:

Quote from danthebangerboy :Surely if you attempted to rev all the way to the top of that counter then all your valves would hit the pistons and all the springs would break?

in that case, valve springs would be the least of my concerns
Quote from jibber :From the side it looks like something women would use to shave their legs.

Yeah it does look a bit girly. I didn't especially want a white one but I got the best contract from a network that only sells white ones.

And I did a gig with a guitarist the other week who had the brown one and it was UNPLEASANT! Much like the guitarist.
so basically you have the mobile phone a white supremacist would buy?
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Boris Lozac
Minus the case, gonna have to buy that separately when I've saved some more money.

8MP. Much better than the one I have now.
Ewwwww at Vivitar.

Megapixels mean nothing at all, but then it's most likely a 3 megapixel camera with masses of interpolation.

Not that I can judge with my D40 body and no lens
my phone is 3.2 megapixyl
Quote from logitekg25 :my phone is 3.2 megapixyl

Yeah and as we've ascertained before, megapixel means nothing, at all.

My phone is 3.2MP, but i'm willing to bet my camera with a picture at 1.3 will look better...
this morning

One of these....

and one of these....

After some fuc.. well, scumbag decided to try and drain my car from the filler neck by ripping the fuel flap open and ruining the hinge so it wont shut again no matter what i do to it, its totally out of shape, tis fooked.

God knows why they even tried this way, coz it wouldnt have worked because..

1) There is a gauze to block any siphoning attempt,

2) I was practicaly out of fuel anyway,

If the tw@t had even bothered to look thru the window, with this being an older car and all, then the guage doesnt drop back to nothing when the ignition is off, it shows what it has in it, which is why i very rarely fill it all the way up to discourage this very activity.

Not a major amount of money, a tenner from the motorist centre near me for the cap and £20 off ebay for the fuel flap, but that isnt the point is it, its still money i have to pay out to fix it, plus ill have to spray it white which is just an inconveniance too.
At least they didnt drill my tank tho.
Excessive Bodyroll = Gone

Quote from Jakg :Ewwwww at Vivitar.

Megapixels mean nothing at all, but then it's most likely a 3 megapixel camera with masses of interpolation.

Not that I can judge with my D40 body and no lens

well it was only 40 quid.
The white parts on this pic.

One litre of this:

and connector with pins to bypass the key-ignition and steering lock.

Ohhh I'd kill for another one

Last purchase was a large big mac meal

In holland so I am posting from iPod touch

Thank god for mcdonalds free wifi
Quote from Luke.S :Last purchase was a large big mac meal

In holland so I am posting from iPod touch

Thank god for mcdonalds free wifi

Where in NL are you?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG