The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :All I can say is lucky gimp.

All I can say is are you in your 20s or 50s Bob?

Just kidding... to be honest I'm actually considering a Volvo, which is even more of an old mans car, and not even fun to drive like the Jaaaaag!
Quote from Bob Smith :I've had this since the start of the month:

High res shots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Makes a proper roar with an Arden exhaust system. Loves to drink fuel though. Still making me smile at motorway slip roads, or when racing an Elise back from Sunderland last weekend.

oh god he's got a jaaaaag. RUN. I suppose you are too good for us now ey Bob. Owning a Jag.
Quote from G!NhO :They aren't expensive actually, but still nice though.

The car had one previous owner, he must of lost around 87% of the cars new price to devaluation in 6 years! Which suits me, as it meant I could afford one.

Quote from Jakg :All the pictures are the same

Oops! Fixed.

Quote from Michael Denham :All I can say is are you in your 20s or 50s Bob?

I see a lot of them on the road round here, but most suffer from three major issues:
1) Boringly silver
2) 100hp down
3) Only drive the front wheels
Quote from Bob Smith :I see a lot of them on the road round here, but most suffer from three major issues:
1) Boringly silver
2) 100hp down
3) Only drive the front wheels

Yes, quite boring for the most part! I am looking at a wagon as I really need a practical vehicle and I love the space these provide... I might get an older 940 or 960, which are rwd, but don't have much power. Or a newer 850 or V70, which on the downside are fwd but on the upside have a bit more poke. If I could find a reasonably priced V70 T5, they actually have 230hp which would be nice. But ultimately never going to be exciting cars :P Though I will probably keep my MX-5 and definitely keep my motorbike, so I have the thrills covered...
only in platform racing 2.
Quote from hrtburnout : ...?

Oh man, gonna have some nasty insurance there - it's a "Premiere" edition.
Quote from Tinytacohead :Oh man, gonna have some nasty insurance there - it's a "Premiere" edition.

I'm in a spot of bother then, I got the platinum :|
Mh... Why are you using LFS then if you got a R8? :yikes:
If he had a real R8 he'd have posted pics of it by now.

In the time it took to search for one "like his" online he could've gone outside and snapped some himself.
Finnish ppl can be so dumb
I can afford an r8, yet not a digital camera.
Here's my Viper parked on my driveway. Well, it's not mine exactly, but it's the same as mine. Well it's not the same as mine, but it's the same colour. Well, not exactly the same colour, but one from the same visible spectrum.
Quote from Jakg :Whats funnier is that that isn't even an F1 - it's a Zonda fgs.

but the link said its a mclaren f1 : ((((((
My car really doesn't like snow

The GF lives in a valley down a private road, and so is ungritted - drove down there fine, dropped her off, turn round and take the hill, but I started to get wheelspin - stupidly I decided to stop on the hill and try again, and the damn thing would not move - the second the clutch bit enough to put any torque to wheels, they spun, in any gear - I tried stopping and at one point with just the handbrake on it carried on going down the hill...!

Lesson learned - the Toyo T1R is NOT a snow tyre :P

Only got out by putting one tyre on the verge and letting gravity and rough ground pull me out...
The lesson is, learn how to drive in snow...
Quote from Jakg :My car really doesn't like snow

The GF lives in a valley down a private road, and so is ungritted - drove down there fine, dropped her off, turn round and take the hill, but I started to get wheelspin - stupidly I decided to stop on the hill and try again, and the damn thing would not move - the second the clutch bit enough to put any torque to wheels, they spun, in any gear - I tried stopping and at one point with just the handbrake on it carried on going down the hill...!

Lesson learned - the Toyo T1R is NOT a snow tyre :P

Only got out by putting one tyre on the verge and letting gravity and rough ground pull me out...

How did you get up the hill? Did you get a run up to it? Or did you go another way?
In the end I put a wheel on the verge, figuring it was less likely to spin on rough ground as there was something to grip onto - somehow this turned out not to be as fail as I hoped and I got up. Mind you this was at 2 MPH as any more and wheel spin started again...

Run up would of been the best option, but i didnt want to reverse down a single track road at night.
Quote from Jakg :In the end I put a wheel on the verge, figuring it was less likely to spin on rough ground as there was something to grip onto - somehow this turned out not to be as fail as I hoped and I got up. Mind you this was at 2 MPH as any more and wheel spin started again...

Run up would of been the best option, but i didnt want to reverse down a single track road at night.

You hoped it would fail?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG