The online racing simulator
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I have tried all the hints and tips, but none work. As i have said above, GAME have agreed for me to bring it in friday and get a completely new replacement, refresh my 3 year warranty and get 6 months Xbox Live for free. Good deal IMO.

That is a good deal. I got nothing off GAME when mine RROD on day 1. Though, I guess the faults lie with Microsoft not GAME. They are obviously just being nice to you

I have been building a vinyl group for about 3 hours but nearly finished then time for a nice new paintjob with it Though I have found I am at the point on FM3 now where i don't need money to buy or tune cars for racing, so all my winnings go on stupid cars lol like a V8 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint, 220mph Buick Regal etc.
Quote from Greboth :stupid cars lol like a V8 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint.

You should watch out what you are saying.
That's not stupid. My 300+hp RWD Yaris Ninja - THAT'S stupid
Quote from G!NhO :You should watch out what you are saying.

It is stupid but I will clarify for you so you don’t hate me I’m not calling Alfa Romeos stupid, just my modified versions. Stupid as in they are tuned so far beyond being usable for anything for but huge long power over drifts. There is no way my little Alfa can cope with a fully modified V8 in the front. My Buick is the same, no matter what gear it spins the rear wheels so the only track it is any use is the Le Mans with the old Mulsanne straight where high top speed is useful.

Quote from Dajmin :That's not stupid. My 300+hp RWD Yaris Ninja - THAT'S stupid

300 hp is not stupid. 800bhp + is stupid lol.
Quote from Greboth :It is stupid but I will clarify for you so you don’t hate me I’m not calling Alfa Romeos stupid, just my modified versions. Stupid as in they are tuned so far beyond being usable for anything for but huge long power over drifts. There is no way my little Alfa can cope with a fully modified V8 in the front. My Buick is the same, no matter what gear it spins the rear wheels so the only track it is any use is the Le Mans with the old Mulsanne straight where high top speed is useful.

I know.
Quote from Greboth :300 hp is not stupid. 800bhp + is stupid lol.

You've never tried to drive the Yaris Ninja - you'd understand
how do you get Bhp figures....I only see power in kilo watts
Quote from JJ72 :how do you get Bhp figures....I only see power in kilo watts

Well I know usually it shows the forza number but pressing Y flicks through a couple of screens. I don't remember Kilo Watts though, could it be down to country or something?
yeah I pressed Y to toggle and it doesn't show me bhp. could be down to region. 1kw is about how much bhp?
Quote from JJ72 :yeah I pressed Y to toggle and it doesn't show me bhp. could be down to region. 1kw is about how much bhp?

I'm quite sure you can select different units in the options somewhere.
Quote from sinbad :I'm quite sure you can select different units in the options somewhere.

You can either have the game in mph/hp or kmh/kw which is freaking retarded.

Chevrolet errmm..whatever it is... well, the tiny rebadged Daewoo, with top speed of over 380 km/h is freaking crazy. You know when you have enough power when adding more lowers your PI.

Theoretical top speed was over 400 but the damn thing couldn't keep straight over the small bumps on Mulsanne straight after it got past 360.
1bhp is 0.746kw. For simplicity's sake I'd go with 75%
Quote from Dajmin :1bhp is 0.746kw. For simplicity's sake I'd go with 75%

That's good enough for me.
Quote from Blackout :You can either have the game in mph/hp or kmh/kw which is freaking retarded.

Chevrolet errmm..whatever it is... well, the tiny rebadged Daewoo, with top speed of over 380 km/h is freaking crazy. You know when you have enough power when adding more lowers your PI.

Theoretical top speed was over 400 but the damn thing couldn't keep straight over the small bumps on Mulsanne straight after it got past 360.

What is the fastest car in the game (top speed)?
Unmodified it should be the Veyron, surely. 1000hp straight line speed is going to eat up even the R1s, right?
Quote from Dajmin :Unmodified it should be the Veyron, surely. 1000hp straight line speed is going to eat up even the R1s, right?

I assumed it would be, but I was more curious about modified cars. Probably still the Veyron at 260mph+, but then I haven't tried every car.
I think the Datsun 510 is the fastest car in the game, with a fully modded skyline engine swap.
Quote from sinbad :What is the fastest car in the game (top speed)?

I'd say Veyron, at least in usability. The Aveo gets a full 10 in speed, but it's just useless in handling having so short wheelbase it's almost impossible keep going straight. At least with my setup skills, should have tried with a spoiler I guess.

Hmm...I guess I need to try the Datsun next.
Lexus IS-F gets 10.0 rating on speed without having all the engine upgrades. It's useless until you get to 7th and 8th gear but it is pretty damn quick.
I noticed in the drags the Datsun510 with rb26dett conversion seems to be weapon of choice. I have the veyron worked off it's chops, but it's not as quick as i expected (dulled due to it's immense weight i assume)
Free Hyundai DLC pack is available, 33mb, the B class HKS version looks like fun.
I swear to god, Turn 10 are trying to single-handedly fill my hard drive
Ahhh, its only 33mb mate!!!

The first paid DLC is coming in the next few weeks too.
It starts off as 33Mb. Plus a few hundred kb for each car setup. Plus a couple of megs for each decal set. Plus replays and profile info. And then more and more and more DLC. Cars don't eat much, but tracks definitely do. My Forza 2 folder was about 2Gb by the time I deleted it

Unfortunately I won't be getting any paid DLC for a while. Need all the cash I can get right now for a new car IRL - hopefully before the one I have dies
I guess the Hyundai car pack has been released then If my memory is right the xbox update is today as well. Im curious to find out, does that mean we can now sell thing on the storefront for more then 10k?

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG