The online racing simulator
cant believe theres a money glitch already
Quote from beefyman666 :They're being sold by Turn10 themselves. It's still ridiculous as it kinda shows they want people to use money glitches. I can't see how someone could have made 60 million+ credits since the game has been released, not even the people who got the copies for reviews.

That's really ridiculous then. Goddamn bastards.

The most money can be made from endurance races IMO. If i would let the computer drive the races for me, and would have time to restart the race whenever it's over... again and again, 24/7... i would be able to make roughly two millions in 24 hours. So yeah, 60 millions since release is quite impossible. Of course you'd make more when you drive the races yourself, but i wanna see anybody doing that 24/7 since the game was released. Racing online doesn't earn you near as much money.

I actually think it's a shame to see this happening. The developers selling cars for stupid amounts while they should have included those cars in the game obviously. Freaking arseholes. Excuse my french please...
My DVD drive decided to behave for an hour or so, so i started my Cosworth Texaco design for my Focus RS. I know there are alot of these designs out there, but it's always nicer to do your own, and alot of them that i have seen miss alot of the smaller details. This one will be a full replica when finished, including all the safety stickers etc. I will let you guys know when it is finished so that you can grab it from my storefront.

My second time using photomode, so please excuse any nasty shots. I was just experimenting.
Genesis

Fking microsoft, fkin Xbox... No video again.. bought forza 3 only for 2 days of gaming....
Tja........
sons of a bitches, I even put new fans on the xbox heatsinks there was no heating on the gfx nor cpu at all. The colour of the game changed to pink and purple ish and after I let it cool down more turned it on and no video input anymore..

E: Wanted to hold a nice race battle for tomorrow with my cousins and friends which is a big fail now.
Bad news, but why did you invalidate your warranty rather than just sending it back for a free repair? The turnaround is only about a week now.
Quote from Dajmin :Bad news, but why did you invalidate your warranty rather than just sending it back for a free repair? The turnaround is only about a week now.

It has no warranty anymore, no rrod.. This happend after the warranty period and guess what, towel trick seems to make it work.
It's rare to see anyone with a launch-era 360 these days
But remember the warranty not only covers the RROD issue, it also covered one of the AV issues that was mentioned earlier in this thread. E71 or 74, I can't remember which. It's basically related to the same thing*.

* The bright sparks decided to use solder that melts at operating temperature. Well done guys.
My texaco Focus RS 2009 is now finished. The design is available on my storefront for the measly fee of just 2k. There are also two setups available for just 1k each.

Gamertag: cossieburn
I'll have to post some pics of my killer C class Audi Q7, both design and tune available at my storefront (limited to 10 copies)
This game makes me hate audis even more than i already did before (no offense Danowat)...
Its not as bad as the over-powered S5's and R8's
Quote from danowat :Its not as bad as the over-powered S5's and R8's

That's exactly what i'm talking about. I've started to put stickers on my cars saying stuff like "your mom drives an audi", etc. I hate those bloody limousine racing drivers. :chair:
Quote from jibber :That's exactly what i'm talking about. I've started to put stickers on my cars saying stuff like "your mom drives an audi", etc. I hate those bloody limousine racing drivers. :chair:

I would hardly call an R8 a "limousine".
Yeah, you're right about that. It's more of a boat.
Quote from jibber :Yeah, you're right about that. It's more of a boat.

Why do people think boats handle like crap?
Quote from G!NhO :Why do people think boats handle like crap?

Boats can't travel very far on tarmac.

Or is it cars can't travel very far on water?
It's usually because they don't actually steer when you turn the wheel/move the rudder. It takes a bit of time for the resulting hyrdofoil alteration to actually change the course the boat is on.

Less so with small speedboats and stuff, but with yachts and liners it's definitely still the case - it takes miles for an oil tanker to make a serious change of direction. Much like American cars
Quote from Dajmin :It's usually because they don't actually steer when you turn the wheel/move the rudder. It takes a bit of time for the resulting hyrdofoil alteration to actually change the course the boat is on.

Less so with small speedboats and stuff, but with yachts and liners it's definitely still the case - it takes miles for an oil tanker to make a serious change of direction. Much like American cars

No! Wait, What? American cars go round corners? Are you crazy

I don't mind tha Audi's like the TT, R8, A5 etc. Prefer other cars but they aren't really that bad in the game. My S5 in FM2 was epic.
Quote from Dajmin :It's usually because they don't actually steer when you turn the wheel/move the rudder. It takes a bit of time for the resulting hyrdofoil alteration to actually change the course the boat is on.

Some speedboats can turn much sharper than a car can.
Quote from G!NhO :Some speedboats can turn much sharper than a car can.

Exactly what I wanted to say

F1 Boats for example

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG