The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Poking FM3 for landing is out of the question, as GT series is even more hideous on that point, at least here the cars CAN roll, and Kazunori wouldn't even plan to implement that if other games didn't forced him. So enough with the stupid fanboy trolling.

Well i know what will happen next, someone will post the funny Forza roll over vids where the car either stands up on its nose, or cant roll over
Yeah. Its the nature of fanboyism.

And actually, in F3 the landing isnt "place yourself where you wanted without looking like you got airborne". Upon hitting the ground the car does go out of shape a bit

So if you dont know what you are talking about, dont even bother.
Quote from DevilDare :And actually, in F3 the landing isnt "place yourself where you wanted without looking like you got airborne". Upon hitting the ground the car does go out of shape a bit

I was thinking the same thing...there's been quite a few times where I come over a crest and catch some air and land...and then lose it. The gravity seems a bit on the light side but ive lost it quite a few times after landing 'funny'...
Stop giving full lock to 1 way on landing to make your "sim" seem better in your mind.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Stop giving full lock to 1 way on landing to make your "sim" seem better in your mind.

Ok we will.

Thanks for the tip.

Bye.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Stop giving full lock to 1 way on landing to make your "sim" seem better in your mind.

...you're trying to hard.
To stop the funny discussion:
They both suck.
Quote from Bose321 :To stop the funny discussion:
They both suck.

Nah. GT5 is spot on.

Actually, its better than real life will ever be.

Its that great.
Quote from DevilDare :Nah. GT5 is spot on.

Actually, its better than real life will ever be.

Its that great.

I lost my virginity in the back of a car in GT3, it's that realistic.
Quote from Gills4life :Lies

I was thinking how I could make a funny remark out of his post, but this, this is genius.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :and then landing with no drama to place yourself into any position you wanted, as if you didn't take a jump.

EXACTLY LIKE REAL LIFE, RIGHT?!

:hide:

Oh hai, NKP has that car too... chances are the NKP version actually drives properly as well.

You sound like a song stuck on repeat.
Quote from Gills4life :Lies

As if you could forget that magical night we shared in the back of my Skyline at Apricot Hill. :rolleyes:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :As if you could forget that magical night we shared in the back of my Skyline at Apricot Hill. :rolleyes:

Good thing we didn't share a magical night in all of the Skylines. I wouldn't be able to sit down for weeks. Not that I was receiving... :hide:
A Kangaroo.
I lol'd
this thread is amazing
Beer WIN!!

Attached images
Safe Driving.jpg
Safe 2.jpg
Something is wrong with your car... Dunno what though.
See, there's your problem. Those shiny circles are supposed to be facing downward. You lose too much torque trying to race that way up
In 2nd picture graphics looks horrible.
Yes, those trees are definitely not high polycount

Anyone else noticed an issue with the Lambo Reventon in cockpit view? On mine every so often the digital dials get big purple bars across them. It clears up quickly but not sure what's going on. I wasn't sure if maybe that car was known for weird glitches and they added them for authenticity
Quote from danowat :First DLC coming 17th November, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Pack/FREE.

2010 Genesis Coupe 'Forza Motorsport 3 Special'
2010 HKS Genesis Coupe
2010 Rhys Millen Racing Red Bull Genesis Coupe

you can get 3 from a shop over here if you pre ordered the game... :|

genesis is cool tho... pitty about the small engine.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG